What Republican President Has Ever...

That's "qualified".

Use in a sentence.

"President Obama is more than qualified to be President".

If spending more than any other president in our history is a good quality, or being able to divide the nation in order to cause it to self-destruct, or render Congress impotent is desired qualifications then he has plenty of them.

Except that's not true.

But FOX won't tell ya that.

:D

Well...lets see....

Fox didnt tell me that he has spent more than any president in history. The numbers tell me that.

Fox didnt tell me he said "the police acted stupidly".....I saw him say it.

Fox didnt tell me that he said "the rich need to pay their fair share"...I heard him say it.

So whats not true?

If spending more than any other president in our history is a good quality, or being able to divide the nation in order to cause it to self-destruct, or render Congress impotent is desired qualifications then he has plenty of them.

Except that's not true.

I don't need Fox to tell me Obama is full of shit.

He's constantly giving speeches that proves it.

They put Obama's speeches on the Saudi Propaganda Channel now?

Sheesh..learn something new every day.

Who does the editiing?

James O'Keefe?

Except that's not true.

Well...lets see....

Fox didnt tell me that he has spent more than any president in history. The numbers tell me that.

Fox didnt tell me that he said "the rich need to pay their fair share"...I heard him say it.

So whats not true?

The police did act stupidly.

The rich do need to pay their fair share.

Catch up.

:thup:

Who cares?...We oppose Hagel based on his positions, not his party plus he's not qulified..Which doesn't matter much to liberals since Obama's not quilified to be president

Somehow who you think is quilified doesn't seem to mean as much if you're too dumb/lazy to even spell the word qualified properly.

I weep for our education system.

I am a well educated individual with a degree in Economics; did quiote well on my SAT's and although I opted to NOT pursue law school, I scored well enough on the LSATs to get into some of the better ones.

However, I am one of the worst culprits as it pertains to typos.

It's not a typo when you do it twice in the same sentence.

That's just being an idiot.

What GOP President has ever nominated a Democrat to a position similar to Secretary of Defense?

Who cares?...We oppose Hagel based on his positions, not his party plus he's not qulified..Which doesn't matter much to liberals since Obama's not quilified to be president

Neither is most of his cabinet... which makes Hagel a perfect pick.

Except that's not true.

Well...lets see....

So whats not true?

Catch up.

Interesting....the police acted stupidly, huh...

Soooooo...

Lets say the man who answered the door claimed to be the owner of the house, and the police said "OK, sorry to bother you"...and left..

And the next day we find out that the good professor was found dead in his house tied to a chair, where he was bound and gagged when the police came and didnt bnother to ask the "apparent homeowner" for ID?

Would you, again, say the police acted stupoidly for NOT asking for ID?

The rich may nbeed to pay their fair share....but being presented as "the rich need to pay their fair share" when the rich pay 70% of the taxes is a DIVISIVE way to say it....

How could it have been said in a non divisive way?

"We have a serious issue. We are spending more than we take in and whereas it may sound easy to cut spending, such is not so easy during a long and hard recession. So whereas the wealthier Americans already pay the majority of the taxes that support this country, I am asking congress to turn to them and ask them to help out even more, for most Americans can not afford a tax increase right now"

As opposed to making it sound like the wealthy are greedy and selfish...he could have presented in a way where the wealthier Americans are "helping" the problem.

Obama chose the divisive approach.

You need to pay more attention.

Last edited:
Curious...what makes Hagel qualified to be SoD?

And dont tell me about his two purple hearts. Those are a testament to his willingness to risk his life for his country...as do thousands of memebers of our military...

But few are qualified to be SoD.

To Republicans those two purple hearts will have to be made into two marks of treason. Can it be done, easily, the new Swift Boat organization, yet to be named, is already garnering their evidence. Be interesting to see what they come up with, it has to be a little different than the Kerry stuff, yet make the treason thing plausible. Since Hagel has disagreed with both parties at times, how about some form of stress disorder? If Republicans start making finger circles by their ears when Hagel speaks that could be a sign.

What republican president could trust a democrat to nominate him/her???? At any given time they would stab them in the back cause democrats are dishonest assholes with no honor.

And dont tell me about his two purple hearts. Those are a testament to his willingness to risk his life for his country...as do thousands of memebers of our military...

To Republicans those two purple hearts will have to be made into two marks of treason. Can it be done, easily, the new Swift Boat organization, yet to be named, is already garnering their evidence. Be interesting to see what they come up with, it has to be a little different than the Kerry stuff, yet make the treason thing plausible. Since Hagel has disagreed with both parties at times, how about some form of stress disorder? If Republicans start making finger circles by their ears when Hagel speaks that could be a sign.

you have evidence of this?

Except that's not true.

Well...lets see....

So whats not true?

The last two.

He's wrong on plenty of issues. The list is long.

Democrats are still butt sore from citizens telling the truth about Kerry.

Well...lets see....

So whats not true?

Catch up.

Soooooo...

Lets say the man who answered the door claimed to be the owner of the house, and the police said "OK, sorry to bother you"...and left..

And the next day we find out that the good professor was found dead in his house tied to a chair, where he was bound and gagged when the police came and didnt bnother to ask the "apparent homeowner" for ID?

The rich may nbeed to pay their fair share....but being presented as "the rich need to pay their fair share" when the rich pay 70% of the taxes is a DIVISIVE way to say it....

"We have a serious issue. We are spending more than we take in and whereas it may sound easy to cut spending, such is not so easy during a long and hard recession. So whereas the wealthier Americans already pay the majority of the taxes that support this country, I am asking congress to turn to them and ask them to help out even more, for most Americans can not afford a tax increase right now"

As opposed to making it sound like the wealthy are greedy and selfish...he could have presented in a way where the wealthier Americans are "helping" the problem.

No response Sallow?

What GOP President has ever nominated a Democrat to a position similar to Secretary of Defense?

RINO's don't count. get back to me when it's someone like Marco Rubio. Republicans back Israel and sanction Iran, this asswarp does neither. I heard a talking head on the TV say yesterday that obummer chose this man to help him "dismantle the military" he might have a point. Anyway the senate confirmation hearings should be interesting.

Well so far they have soon to be Swifters have three things going: purple hearts ala Kerry, women and Israel. Got to be plenty more things in the woodpile.

Well so far they have soon to be Swifters have three things going: purple hearts ala Kerry, women and Israel. Got to be plenty more things in the woodpile.

No...they do not have the "women" thing.

They are not using it...for they have no issue with his pro life position.

They are not using his purple heart thing....although the left seems to believe that his purple hearts make him qualified to be SoD......they have nothing to do with qualiuficationas.

The Israel thing?

Sure, they have that. And it is a legitimate concern for a man with that position to be involved in mnilitary decisions.

Hagel is one of those men, like John Kerry, who came back from military service convinced that the US is an evil nation that doesn't deserve a military. Of course he's going to help obama dismantle our defense. If he wasn't, he has no purpose in being appointed Secretary of Defense. obama doesn't appoint individuals who will do a good job in their positions, but those who will perform the worst. In obama's world, the worse off the nation is, the better off the nation is. Weakness is better than strength. It will finally put us in our place.

Catch up.

Soooooo...

No response Sallow?

What response was needed?

I thought I covered it.

They should have been put on desk duty.

And the rich do need to pay more.

We've been cutting taxes since the 80s on the top grifters.

Now we have a huge deficit.

Opps.

Last edited:

No...they do not have the "women" thing.

They are not using it...for they have no issue with his pro life position.

They are not using his purple heart thing....although the left seems to believe that his purple hearts make him qualified to be SoD......they have nothing to do with qualiuficationas.

The Israel thing?

Sure, they have that. And it is a legitimate concern for a man with that position to be involved in mnilitary decisions.

So far, then, you believe it will be the Israel issue that carries the day against Hagel? Wonder if Obama even knew about this issue?

Forum List

Back