What recent events have decrease Trump's chances of winning the presidential election?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Events that have decreased Donald Trump's chances of winning presidential election - read more
"First Mr Trump chose to persist in attacking a former Miss Universe contestant who Ms Clinton had identified as a victim of his disdain during the debate, including with a barrage of pre-dawn tweets, a continuing drama that was eclipsed only by reports last weekend that he may have avoided paying income taxes for almost two decades after losing more than $900m in 1995. "

Thoughts? I think the tax issue is a big one that could have hurt his campaign.

Events that have decreased Donald Trump's chances of winning presidential election - read more
"First Mr Trump chose to persist in attacking a former Miss Universe contestant who Ms Clinton had identified as a victim of his disdain during the debate, including with a barrage of pre-dawn tweets, a continuing drama that was eclipsed only by reports last weekend that he may have avoided paying income taxes for almost two decades after losing more than $900m in 1995. "

My thoughts are, the MSM often misses or blows out of proportion the real issue. The Deep State wants folks to focus on the trivial while avoiding what is important.

Obama's Immigration Action Means Tax Refunds For Illegals, Says IRS

• Banned

My thoughts are, the MSM often misses or blows out of proportion the real issue. The Deep State wants folks to focus on the trivial while avoiding what is important.

real talk

OP:
You are duped by out of "Context" missdirections, used on stupid gullible people hoping they will not notice the missdirection.=should be an insult to your intelligence if you were aware of being duped and used.
Fact: Miss Universe contestants sign contracts that if they win they have to maintain a certain standard, that of weight, appearance, and conduct. That contract has been violated and it is in the right of those involved in the process to voice their opinions on these matters=Context.

Furthermore: let any politician,
news caster, media personel, etc who has not called Kim Kardashian or Chyna
a fat a** throw the first stone.
Even Clinton must have said; "holy crap that booty is huge", "wow Rob is getting Fat" or commented on Trump getting big, once in her life.

Regarding losses: Sometimes losses are taken in one lump at a specific time that is a long term investment or assest. When profited the tax payer pays tax on money it didn't actually earn and pocket in that year, so common sense the same applies for losses and can be used to offset gains especially taxes paid on money not actually seen. You are welcome to simplify the tax code if you vote for somebody who knows what they are talking about-which Clinton proved she has no clue.
Furthermore 900 million percentage wise is no different then the billions of people who lost 20-50% in 2001 and 2008.
Equally in standard Clinton is poking fun of Warren Buffet and George Sorros her
donors and is boasting on the collapsed economy and tax law issues she helped to create and maintain=self inflicting statements and topics.
Lastly she lost aprox 4 of 6 Billion her dept missplaced, now that there is worse then stupidity but down right criminal.

She brings these topics up to: avoid policy and solutions. Plus to bait Trump or have her DUPES baited into smear tactics & ad hominem attacks rather then discuss policy and why her work is always a major failure.

Last edited:

Cankles From Caracas

Send Miss Piggy back to her hero, Hugo Chavez. Then she can add necrophilia to her list of perversions.

It was all from the debate and his behavior after the debate. Expect it to get worse after debate #2.

Her strategy is to bait him instead of
HaShev (restoring) this Country to what it could & should be.
She went as far and low as placing that old dorky footage of her in bottle thick
glasses in her ads hoping for him to comment on it and he didn't take the bait.
That tactic is the mind of a sinister not to be trusted career politician that has people saying enough already & thus answering her own question, why she isn't ahead.

• Banned
Her strategy is to bait him instead of
HaShev (restoring) this Country to what it could & should be.
She went as far and low as placing that old dorky footage of her in bottle thick
glasses in her ads hoping for him to comment on it and he didn't take the bait.
That tactic is the mind of a sinister not to be trusted career politician that has people saying enough already & thus answering her own question, why she isn't ahead.
agreed

It's like you need to tune in just for the entertainment value of what did Hillary will pull out to send the guy into outer space.

Machado? LOL I mean he was ready to call it a night at minute 30, but when she pulled the Latina Bombshell out of her hat, he went off like a bomb. LOL

Yeah wouldn't you?
Everytime you do people a favor & they bite the hand that feeds them, don't you think
Unappreciative, this is how you repay me?
But Hillary risks the even standard reflection back at her everytime she goes low, because she always has something lower then what she speaks of come back to bite her.
Spanish people know when they are being used and politicized and when people use the race and gender card to draw on hate to manipulate and insult their intelligence.

Yeah wouldn't you?
Everytime you do people a favor & they bite the hand that feeds them, don't you think
Unappreciative, this is how you repay me?
But Hillary risks the even standard reflection back at her everytime she goes low, because she always has something lower then what she speaks of come back to bite her.
Spanish people know when they are being used and politicized and when people use the race and gender card to draw on hate to manipulate and insult their intelligence.
He might blow if she brings up the central park jobber

It's like you need to tune in just for the entertainment value of what did Hillary will pull out to send the guy into outer space.

Machado? LOL I mean he was ready to call it a night at minute 30, but when she pulled the Latina Bombshell out of her hat, he went off like a bomb. LOL
real talk

agreed

thats a good point you made

Forum List

Back