What really happened with Trump and Putin

read my signature. that's what happened today.
View attachment 205299 :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

well, there was this too......

b4d5b3a15099fb68eeffa637c7647949--vladimir-putin-american-presid.jpg

:whip:
Right, you media fed imbeciles can't pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel.

spin spin spin away..................

It's fucking hilarious. Every time Trump wins, the initial reporting we hear from the left is "OMG TOTAL DISASTER, HUMILIATION, WORLD IS HORRIFIED, PEOPLE ARE DYING! IT'S THE END FOR HUMANITY AND IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT"

Then Trump gets home, takes a nap, and has his people one by one dismantle the lies and send letters to the attorneys so that when the time comes, there will be a mountain of evidence to condemn the lying scumbags and traitors who are the ones that are telling the lies.

Because they tell those lies for the express purpose of destroying the president, and our country.

And that really is illegal.
It isn't illegal for Trump to inspect the troops with the Queen.
It isn't illegal for Trump to talk to Putin.
It isn't illegal for Trump to wink.

It is illegal to lie in order to put him in danger or in order to skew elections.
It is illegal to collude with America's enemies for the purpose of hurting America's president.

And that is what leftists do.

They're going down.
Christmas every day. I think I'm going to plan a huge Trump Party on whatever day is the anniversary of him taking office. January something?

Evidently, it isn't illegal for Trump to believe Putin and the KGB over our own investigative agencies.
peter-strzok23.jpg

Wow. The president is antagonizing our closest allies, and siding with the KGB and Putin over our own government, and you think some silly pictures is an adequate response. That's pathetic.

Evidently, it isn't illegal for Trump to believe Putin and the KGB over our own investigative agencies.

Since the KGB hasn't been around for 23 years, your credibility is in question here.....care to recuse yourself or do we have to throw you out?

Big deal. They call it the FSC now. It's still the same KGB with the same people running it.

Since the KGB hasn't been around for 23 years, your credibility is in question here.....care to recuse yourself or do we have to throw you out?

Big deal. They call it the FSC now. It's still the same KGB with the same people running it.

when putin was head of the KGB, he decided to gas his own citizens who were guilty of nothing but attending a theatre for a show when they were taken hostage.

trump is bending over & grabbing his ankles for a cold blooded killer & his minions on this board are lubing up for their turn.

It's fucking hilarious. Every time Trump wins, the initial reporting we hear from the left is "OMG TOTAL DISASTER, HUMILIATION, WORLD IS HORRIFIED, PEOPLE ARE DYING! IT'S THE END FOR HUMANITY AND IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT"

Then Trump gets home, takes a nap, and has his people one by one dismantle the lies and send letters to the attorneys so that when the time comes, there will be a mountain of evidence to condemn the lying scumbags and traitors who are the ones that are telling the lies.

Because they tell those lies for the express purpose of destroying the president, and our country.

It is illegal to lie in order to put him in danger or in order to skew elections.
It is illegal to collude with America's enemies for the purpose of hurting America's president.

They're going down.
Christmas every day. I think I'm going to plan a huge Trump Party on whatever day is the anniversary of him taking office. January something?

peter-strzok23.jpg

Wow. The president is antagonizing our closest allies, and siding with the KGB and Putin over our own government, and you think some silly pictures is an adequate response. That's pathetic.
Our closest allies are not worth two shit sandwiches if they are favorable to you.

Last edited:

when putin was head of the KGB, he decided to gas his own citizens who were guilty of nothing but attending a theatre for a show when they were taken hostage.

trump is bending over & grabbing his ankles for a cold blooded killer & his minions on this board are lubing up for their turn.

Then you had better stay away from theaters. Capisce?

No, it's now the FSB and the communists who ran it when it was Soviet are dead or in prison. But hey ,don't let knowing something get in the way of running your mouth.

They're going down.

peter-strzok23.jpg

Our closest allies are not worth two shit sandwiches if they are favorable to you.

I knew you were dumb, but I didn't know how dumb. Are you really choosing Russia over our allies? Traitor.

Forum List

Back