What really happened with Trump and Putin

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
trump putin 1a.jpg

VOTE REPUBLICAN!!
THE KGB-GOP ALLIANCE WILL BE GOOD FOR AMERICA!!!
WHO NEEDS THE CONSTITUTION?
WITH TRUMP, WE'VE GOT PUTIN INSTEAD!!

• Banned
VOTE REPUBLICAN!!
THE KGB-GOP ALLIANCE WILL BE GOOD FOR AMERICA!!!
WHO NEEDS THE CONSTITUTION?
WITH TRUMP, WE'VE GOT PUTIN INSTEAD!!
All you got is a liars mouth.

It's fucking hilarious. Every time Trump wins, the initial reporting we hear from the left is "OMG TOTAL DISASTER, HUMILIATION, WORLD IS HORRIFIED, PEOPLE ARE DYING! IT'S THE END FOR HUMANITY AND IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT"

Then Trump gets home, takes a nap, and has his people one by one dismantle the lies and send letters to the attorneys so that when the time comes, there will be a mountain of evidence to condemn the lying scumbags and traitors who are the ones that are telling the lies.

Because they tell those lies for the express purpose of destroying the president, and our country.

And that really is illegal.
It isn't illegal for Trump to inspect the troops with the Queen.
It isn't illegal for Trump to talk to Putin.
It isn't illegal for Trump to wink.

It is illegal to lie in order to put him in danger or in order to skew elections.
It is illegal to collude with America's enemies for the purpose of hurting America's president.

And that is what leftists do.

They're going down.
Christmas every day. I think I'm going to plan a huge Trump Party on whatever day is the anniversary of him taking office. January something?

It's fucking hilarious. Every time Trump wins, the initial reporting we hear from the left is "OMG TOTAL DISASTER, HUMILIATION, WORLD IS HORRIFIED, PEOPLE ARE DYING! IT'S THE END FOR HUMANITY AND IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT"

Then Trump gets home, takes a nap, and has his people one by one dismantle the lies and send letters to the attorneys so that when the time comes, there will be a mountain of evidence to condemn the lying scumbags and traitors who are the ones that are telling the lies.

Because they tell those lies for the express purpose of destroying the president, and our country.

It is illegal to lie in order to put him in danger or in order to skew elections.
It is illegal to collude with America's enemies for the purpose of hurting America's president.

They're going down.
Christmas every day. I think I'm going to plan a huge Trump Party on whatever day is the anniversary of him taking office. January something?

Evidently, it isn't illegal for Trump to believe Putin and the KGB over our own investigative agencies.

They're going down.

Evidently, it isn't illegal for Trump to believe Putin and the KGB over our own investigative agencies.
peter-strzok23.jpg

Play dates between Donnie and Vlad are so cute, bet they talked about fake news and laughed.

Since the KGB hasn't been around for 23 years, your credibility is in question here.....care to recuse yourself or do we have to throw you out?

We had a special broadcast about the meeting hours later. Zero information but only propaganda and speculations. They even organized some Russian who confirmed that "Trump plays into the Kremlin´s hands."

Forum List

Back