What really happened on 9/11 ?

Nothing to do. Missile or Global Hawk, it was NOT a 757 Aircraft.
Every shred of wreckage is a 757. Show me 245,000 pounds of 757 wreakage!

You're the one that can't decide if it was a drone or a missile and you think there are holes in someone else's story?
What difference does it make? The point is, it was not a 757.

He crashed. Like he should have. And did. Most pilots flying for "thousands of years" don't crash. You are really dumb. Do you know anything about anything except what the inside of your butt looks like?

As I have driven on the highway where they were placed, it would have been noticed at once during rush hour. Not one report of any such blockages of the roadways was reported by anyone.

Again...why would you add that to the to-do list when you didn't need to? Just have the (your words) "missile or global hawk--it doesn't matter" come in at a steeper angle or a different approach vector and there won't be any need to stage the light poles or the cab (how'd the cab get there)? Se how dumb you are? The cab is one of your items. You guys pointed out the it was hit by the pole. So ask who every is pulling your strings about it.

I've taken you apart piece by piece...your turn to explain your nonsense. Get busy boy. You have done nothing but prove you stupidity. You can't answer any question you just keep harping the same old BS over and over again1

Oh wait here it is.

Why add the taxi. Hey dummy that's the point. Answer how a lightpole, struck be a plane traveling at over 400mph, then hits a taxi and only breaks the windshield? What is so difficult about closing off a section of a road and going to work like any other road crews does. The hole thing is a setup.

Yes, why add it in at all? You don't have to sell a car getting hit to sell a terrorist attack dubmass. You don't have to have light poles hit.
You guys added the car! We just asked about it.But since we're there, can you explain how a missile hits the multi-ton generator, knockes it off it's moorings, doesn't explode then hits the building? No? Well, you're batting 1,000 in the realm of not being able to explain jack.

You can't figure anything out can you. That was a timed explosion. Why is a generator causing so much fire and smoke? because it was just a shell of a generator filled with fuel to make the fire look bigger.

You are so stupid I can't see answering anymore of your questions. You guys, the dumb believers, are the ones who mentioned the cab, we just asked how the hell does a lightpole hit a car and only break the windshield. Get you shit straight or your head out your butt. Hey were you the cab driver? Once again please explain the vaporizing 757 trick or the disintergating parts trick. But wait now you say the wreakage inside the building is the757.Tell the truth, You really have no idea what happened at the Pentagon.

Last edited:

You're the one that can't decide if it was a drone or a missile and you think there are holes in someone else's story?

He crashed. Like he should have. And did. Most pilots flying for "thousands of years" don't crash. You are really dumb. Do you know anything about anything except what the inside of your butt looks like?

As I have driven on the highway where they were placed, it would have been noticed at once during rush hour. Not one report of any such blockages of the roadways was reported by anyone.

Again...why would you add that to the to-do list when you didn't need to? Just have the (your words) "missile or global hawk--it doesn't matter" come in at a steeper angle or a different approach vector and there won't be any need to stage the light poles or the cab (how'd the cab get there)? Se how dumb you are? The cab is one of your items. You guys pointed out the it was hit by the pole. So ask who every is pulling your strings about it.

I've taken you apart piece by piece...your turn to explain your nonsense. Get busy boy. You have done nothing but prove you stupidity. You can't answer any question you just keep harping the same old BS over and over again1

Oh wait here it is.

Yes, why add it in at all? You don't have to sell a car getting hit to sell a terrorist attack dubmass. You don't have to have light poles hit.
You guys added the car! We just asked about it.But since we're there, can you explain how a missile hits the multi-ton generator, knockes it off it's moorings, doesn't explode then hits the building? No? Well, you're batting 1,000 in the realm of not being able to explain jack.

You can't figure anything out can you. That was a timed explosion. Why is a generator causing so much fire and smoke? because it was just a shell of a generator filled with fuel to make the fire look bigger.

You are so stupid I can't see answering anymore of your questions. You guys, the dumb believers, are the ones who mentioned the cab, we just asked how the hell does a lightpole hit a car and only break the windshield. Get you shit straight or your head out your butt. Hey were you the cab driver? Once again please explain the vaporizing 757 trick or the disintergating parts trick. But wait now you say the wreakage inside the building is the757.Tell the truth, You really have no idea what happened at the Pentagon.

Like I said,it doesnt take very long at all to figure out agent candyass is the most idiotic troll of them all.:D:lol::lol:

again he knows what really happened,he is just here to troll and waste your time.

Last edited:

Like I said,it doesnt take very long at all to figure out agent candyass is the most idiotic troll of them all.:D:lol::lol:

again he knows what really happened,he is just here to troll and waste your time.

Yes. I hear you and you are 100% correct. This guy has no brains! Total waste of time. Thank's for the advise.

Oh wait here it is.

So lets look at your story. Now you have a group planting light poles, a group driving a cab on a wrecker in rush hour traffic with a crushed in windshield, a cab driver that is in it for some reason, and now some one rigging a time explosion in a government building.

On top of this, you have another crew taking the 757 that you say didn't crash into the Pentagon and doing something with it...gee...what happened to the passengers?

And the phone calls? Oh yeah, another crew.

And this is just the Arlington unit. I like that you think a conspiracy this big could be kept secret for 11 years now. Your cartoonish take on the world is amusing.

You are so stupid I can't see answering anymore of your questions.
You haven't answered any of them yet except to expand your conspiracy in the most implausible way possible. Again, why hit the Generator at all and why necessitate the need to have someone plant a "timed explosive" at the Pentagon.

You guys, the dumb believers, are the ones who mentioned the cab, we just asked how the hell does a lightpole hit a car and only break the windshield. Get you shit straight or your head out your butt. Hey were you the cab driver? Once again please explain the vaporizing 757 trick or the disintergating parts trick. But wait now you say the wreakage inside the building is the757.Tell the truth, You really have no idea what happened at the Pentagon.[/COLOR]

There was wreckage and all of it was consistent with AA Flight 77. Gee, I guess we have to add another crew to come in after the "timed explosion" and command and control of the missile/globalhawk (which was it again?) and plant plane parts--extremely heavy plane parts all around the joint.

So we have crews:

planting light poles
planting plane parts
planting broken cabs

And all of that unnecessarily; change the vector or increase the angle and you don't have to worry about any of that or any of the crews squealing.

Have we forgotten anything?

Oh yes,

steering missiles/drone aircraft
planting timed explosives
making passenger jets disappear (not to mention the messy work of passengers)

Nothing to do. Missile or Global Hawk, it was NOT a 757 Aircraft.
Every shred of wreckage is a 757.

He crashed. Like he should have. And did. Most pilots flying for "thousands of years" don't crash.

Again...why would you add that to the to-do list when you didn't need to? Just have the (your words) "missile or global hawk--it doesn't matter" come in at a steeper angle or a different approach vector and there won't be any need to stage the light poles or the cab (how'd the cab get there)?

I've taken you apart piece by piece...your turn to explain your nonsense. Get busy boy.

Oh wait here it is.

Why add the taxi. Hey dummy that's the point. Answer how a lightpole, struck be a plane traveling at over 400mph, then hits a taxi and only breaks the windshield? What is so difficult about closing off a section of a road and going to work like any other road crews does. The hole thing is a setup.

But since we're there, can you explain how a missile hits the multi-ton generator, knockes it off it's moorings, doesn't explode then hits the building? No? Well, you're batting 1,000 in the realm of not being able to explain jack.

You are so stupid I can't see answering anymore of your questions. You guys, the dumb believers, are the ones who mentioned the cab, we just asked how the hell does a lightpole hit a car and only break the windshield. Get you shit straight or your head out your butt. Hey were you the cab driver? Once again please explain the vaporizing 757 trick?
who the fuck is we?
another amazingly ignorant twoofer..
what damage an object (in the case a light pole) does when striking another object depends on it's directionality(angle) , speed, and kinetic energy.
also the strength of the impacted object (the cabs windshield) determines how much damage it will take before failing.
simply put the light pole was not falling fast enough, far enough or at the correct angle to damage the whole cab.

Hey, how the hell did this tree hit the car on the right and only break the windshield??

Tree1.jpg

I ...unlike you ,have NEVER posted any of anyone elses words without providing a link to the source
really then what's this? : There is a government within the government and it cares not which one of the choices they give you is in power...they can kill president in front of everyone in broad daylight and get away with it"

it's no answer to my question..

its what I just wrote you nitwit..its a sentiment I am sure others share and have expressed but this does not constitute ..plagiarizing..... plagiarizing is like when you post a whole article and even add a sentence of your own at the beginning and end and then provide no link...you know..like you like to do...hope that clears it up for you
right!

Last edited:
Every shred of wreckage is a 757.

He crashed. Like he should have. And did. Most pilots flying for "thousands of years" don't crash.

Again...why would you add that to the to-do list when you didn't need to? Just have the (your words) "missile or global hawk--it doesn't matter" come in at a steeper angle or a different approach vector and there won't be any need to stage the light poles or the cab (how'd the cab get there)?

I've taken you apart piece by piece...your turn to explain your nonsense. Get busy boy.

Oh wait here it is.

But since we're there, can you explain how a missile hits the multi-ton generator, knockes it off it's moorings, doesn't explode then hits the building? No? Well, you're batting 1,000 in the realm of not being able to explain jack.

You are so stupid I can't see answering anymore of your questions. You guys, the dumb believers, are the ones who mentioned the cab, we just asked how the hell does a lightpole hit a car and only break the windshield. Get you shit straight or your head out your butt. Hey were you the cab driver? Once again please explain the vaporizing 757 trick?
who the fuck is we?
what damage an object (in the case a light pole) does when striking another object depends on it's directionality(angle) , speed, and kinetic energy.
also the strength of the impacted object (the cabs windshield) determines how much damage it will take before failing.
simply put the light pole was not falling fast enough, far enough or at the correct angle to damage the whole cab.

Too bad you can't use the same rationale when discussing the fall of the WTC buildings.
You fucks think that no false flag attack was done to the US on behalf of the Zionist and American traitors hell bent on war are the delusional ones.

who the fuck is we?

Too bad you can't use the same rationale when discussing the fall of the WTC buildings.
You fucks think that no false flag attack was done to the US on behalf of the Zionist and American traitors hell bent on war are the delusional ones.
yes dear.....
btw that's not rationale, it's physics the rest of your rant is the same non evidence babble you spew endlessly.

Last edited:
who the fuck is we?

yes dear.....
btw that's not rationale, it's physics the rest of your rant is the same non evidence babble you spew endlessly.

The physics of the WTC doesn't make sense, just like the damage at the Pentagon doesn't, now just because no one knows exactly what, or how these events occurred in their entirety, doesn't mitigate all the other conspicuous shit that led up to the attack, and certainly does not lesson the plans the PNAC and it's signatories agreed to, some of which were in Bush's administration, and held positions of authority that may have helped the false flag plan along, and facilitate in its cover up, which included the "new Pearl Harbor" event needed to trick the Americans, and the world into the BS war on "terror", that only benefited the fake state of Israhell.

The facts are clear for those who want to see them, that the whole 9-11 attack was a false flag, and that now the very same lies are being thrown about, by traitors, including within the media, and even internet message and comments sections, concerning Iran, in hopes that the constant pressure will once again force America and her people to capitulate, and send her sons and daughters to be placed
in front of, and be used as cannon fodder for Israel.

Of course you know the deceit and the lies regarding the 9-11 false flag attack that you believe and defend, must be continued by any means necessary to keep the reality of the big picture hidden.

Unfortunately for you and your treasonous ilk, people who extricate themselves from the MSM and Washington "think tanks", talking heads, and chicken hawks, and take the time to study history regarding Israel, and false flag attacks, while also earnestly, and honestly researching certain elements of the 9-11 attacks, and the physics, and science within it, will eventually come to the same conclusion, primarily that the official explanation is pure bullshit, especially since the governments version you so staunchly defend can not stand up to in depth scrutiny and investigation of the facts.

Even many that were in the 9-11 commission have admitted they were mislead and were hampered in their investigation. All one has to do is review who had control of the investigation (cover up) to realize why.
You fucks see the possible placement of light poles in certain spots to facilitate such a devious plot as an absurdity, while ignoring the other logistical, physical, and scientific inconsistencies and illogical conclusions that are strewn throughout your OCT fantasy you so dogmatically adhere to.

Yes. I hear you and you are 100% correct. This guy has no brains! Total waste of time. Thank's for the advise.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

No problem.glad you decided to follow it.Dawgshit,Moron In The Hat,and Gomer Pyle Ollie are also disinfo agent trolls here you dont want to waste your time with.thats exactly what they want you to do is reply to them so they can waste your time.the worst thing to do is reply to them and give them the attention they seek.

35 Reasons Micro-Nukes Were Utilized to Demolish the WTC Cores on 9/11

Editors Note: Micro-Nukes were likely used at the base core in conduction with nano-thermite and C4. Multiple demolitions were used.

Here are the reasons:
1.Heat generation at ground zero for six months (china syndrome)

2.Inability to quench ground zero heat with water

3.Red hot/molten steel at ground zero

4.Missing core columns from ground zero (vaporized during destruction)

5.Spreading of sand at ground zero consistent with attempts to limit radiation

6.Washing of steel recovered from pile consistent with radiation decontamination

7.Extreme security for ground zero steel shipments consistent with limiting access to radioactive steel

8.Extreme security at ground zero, limiting exposure, view of devastation

9.Extreme pulverization of WTC concrete into very fine particles

10.Disappearance of over one thousand human bodies from WTC debris

11.Disappearance of furniture, phones, filing cabinets and computers from WTC debris

12.Disappearance of elevator doors, office doors, office cubicle walls, toilets and sinks from WTC debris

13.Several floor fragments fused together in “meteorite” object

14.Bone fragments sprayed into Bankers Trust upper floor during destruction

15.Multiple blast waves during destruction of tower

16.Large fireballs during initiation of WTC1 destruction

17.Small backpack-sized fission nukes exist

18.Fission-nuke technology well-established

19.Low efficiency of fission nukes ensures leftover radioactive fragments and China syndrome

20.EMP formation during tower destruction (exploding cars, partial burning)

21.Description of heat in WTC blast cloud

22.Extensive cover-up of ground zero air by EPA

23.High rate of cancers, including thyroid cancer typically associated with radiation exposure, in ground zero responders

24.Melted, hanging skin in WTC survivor Felipe David in absence of fire

25.Vaporized press and crumpled steel door in WTC basement reported by Pecoraro

26.Steel beam bent in U, without cracking, evidence of extreme high temps

27.Steel beam bent in U has layer of molten metal on surface

28.Extreme overall devastation of two massive towers and blasted out Ground Zero aftermath

29.Appearance of fantastical, nonsensical DEW theory by likely govt agents– uses evidence of nukes (EMP, extreme pulverization of tower into dust) but denies nukes at all costs

30.Appearance of fantastical, nonsensical thermite (super nano-thermite) theory by likely govt agents– uses evidence of nukes (molten steel, china syndrome) but denies nukes at all costs

31.Small iron microspheres found by Jones et al in WTC dust— evidence of steel vaporization by high temps of nukes

32.Pyroclastic debris cloud during WTC destruction

33.Upwards jutting debris trails reminiscent of debris trails formed during underground nuke test

34.Small bright flashes during destruction of both towers

35.Extremely compacted ground zero debris

this video backs up what you posted as well.You got to love the logic of the trolls here that jet fuel fires caused this much heat and caused all the cars to look like that.:lol::lmao::lmao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA9r9sHXs8A&feature=related]Amongst The Rubble (What they don't want you to see) 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

911 inside job, here is additional proof to back-up what you have posted and also what I have posted as well indicating that the WTC were brought down with mini-nukes.

Pictures Prove Mini Nukes Caused 9-11 Devastation

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh wait here it is.

So lets look at your story. Now you have a group planting light poles, a group driving a cab on a wrecker in rush hour traffic with a crushed in windshield, a cab driver that is in it for some reason, and now some one rigging a time explosion in a government building.

On top of this, you have another crew taking the 757 that you say didn't crash into the Pentagon and doing something with it...gee...what happened to the passengers?

And the phone calls? Oh yeah, another crew.

And this is just the Arlington unit. I like that you think a conspiracy this big could be kept secret for 11 years now. Your cartoonish take on the world is amusing.

You are so stupid I can't see answering anymore of your questions.
You haven't answered any of them yet except to expand your conspiracy in the most implausible way possible. Again, why hit the Generator at all and why necessitate the need to have someone plant a "timed explosive" at the Pentagon.

You guys, the dumb believers, are the ones who mentioned the cab, we just asked how the hell does a lightpole hit a car and only break the windshield. Get you shit straight or your head out your butt. Hey were you the cab driver? Once again please explain the vaporizing 757 trick or the disintergating parts trick. But wait now you say the wreakage inside the building is the757.Tell the truth, You really have no idea what happened at the Pentagon.[/COLOR]

There was wreckage and all of it was consistent with AA Flight 77. Gee, I guess we have to add another crew to come in after the "timed explosion" and command and control of the missile/globalhawk (which was it again?) and plant plane parts--extremely heavy plane parts all around the joint.

So we have crews:

planting light poles
planting plane parts
planting broken cabs

And all of that unnecessarily; change the vector or increase the angle and you don't have to worry about any of that or any of the crews squealing.

Have we forgotten anything?

Oh yes,

steering missiles/drone aircraft
planting timed explosives
making passenger jets disappear (not to mention the messy work of passengers)

There was wreckage and all of it was consistent with AA Flight 77.:lol::lol::lol:

1242749315_bullshit_amplifier-detector.gif

And yet there are no reports of radiation poisoning or sickness.......

Love those mini nukes that you guys invented for this scenario.......

wrong.jpg

I can see your point, but I still think you're full of crap.

According to you, there are NO REPORTS of radiation poisoning or sickness. :eusa_liar:

Really, are YOU sure about that? I SAY YOU ARE DEAD WRONG, and if you had taken the time to look through this thread, you would have noticed that I already posted an article addressing the radiation and cancer. There is also evidence of an EMP at GZ as well.

Hey, how the hell did this tree hit the car on the right and only break the windshield??

/QUOTE]

Are you shitting me? Remember that the pole was hit by a 757 traveling at over 400mph and then it struck the car. Take that tree and raise it about 400 feet and then drop in on the windshield! I'm sure you would see a different outcome. Not just resting the limb on the car. Looks like you stage this with your own car. But that figures, everything else you guys believe was a staged event. Whay don't you answer the vaporizing 757 question?? All you do is avoid the obvious, a plane does not vaporize!

Forum List

Back