What really happened on 9/11 ?

first four farts in a row from the trolls and then two from them.well Ive given you to trolls too much attention already in your pathetic lives you have.I know your going to cry since i wont give anymore to you for the day.

Translation...

Gage Dupe puppet Rimjob said:
Oh no. They have exposed me as the Gage-Dupe puppet everyone thinks I am, so now it's time to run away until I think they've signed off.

It seems the WTC towers were built out of eggs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZMcJnq6zh4]9/11 Experiment: Egg Drop, Equal Collision disproves Bazant's "Pile Driver" Theory - YouTube[/ame]

Who knew?? :dunno:

Oh, wait a minute. It turns out they were made out of packed snow,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9hnFPGxmVk]WTC snow miniature demolition - YouTube[/ame]

first four farts in a row from the trolls and then two from them.well Ive given you to trolls too much attention already in your pathetic lives you have.I know your going to cry since i wont give anymore to you for the day.

Translation...

Gage Dupe puppet Rimjob said:
Oh no. They have exposed me as the Gage-Dupe puppet everyone thinks I am, so now it's time to run away until I think they've signed off.
you must have a masters in handjob speak translation!:clap2:

In order to create a conspiracy you need at least two elements, motive and opportunity. FDR had ten years to prepare for the inevitable war with Japan and he invited a Japanese attack at Pearl Harbor because he wanted to get into the "real" war in Europe. You can argue against it but that's the essence of a conspiracy. What in the world could have motivated Americans to murder three thousand people on a pretty morning in September 2001? How could President Bush have arranged for the destruction of the WTC in seven months with Clinton appointees heading both the FBI and the CIA? Do the 9-11 conspiracy people allege that the conspiracy spanned three or four different administrations? It's impossible and insulting to the United States to allege such a thing.

There is a government within the government and it cares not which one of the choices they give you is in power...they can kill president in front of everyone in broad daylight and get away with it
wow how convenient!
you have any real proof of that?
BTW who are you plagiarizing now?

I ...unlike you ,have NEVER posted any of anyone elses words without providing a link to the source

Okay...what took down the lightpoles if it was a global hawk?

The following link might answer your question about the lightposts.
http://911review.org/brad.com/pentagon/lightpoles/

It was all pre-planned to make it look like a plane had severed the lightposts.

It didn't answer it...what specifically took down the light poles--in your own words please.

And while you're at it; why include the lightpoles at all? Why put that in your inbox? I mean, there are plane crashes where there are no light poles involved...

If you're planning some sort of attack, just increase the angle of the inbound "global hawk" and take the lightpoles out of the equation. Or change the approach vector to not include the poles at all.

It makes zero sense from a planning standpoint (damage to your "global hawk"); it makes no sense from a conspiracy standpoint (you have to arrange for the poles to be taken down); it makes no sense from an operational security stand point (whomever is invloved has knowledge of the event ahead of time and could compromise the event before or after).

Please enlighten us; what happened to them and why were they included--what sense does that make?

It's okay Wildcrud; nobody has ever been able to explain it. You're just another victim of mine.

As with any Hollywood movie you have to set your stage. Or your actors and props have to be in place. So being the Pentagon was a staged event the same rules apply here. Scene calls for a 757 jet airliner to approach the Pentagon from the South just above ground level. You must account for what ever it may encounter. In this case you have to account for the lightpoles. So the night before the event you close off the highway and have a work crew go around knocking down or pulling down the lightpoles to simulate their being hit by the wings of the Phantom 757. It's astonishing that these lightpoles having been hit by a 757s traveling at over 400 mph would only be 10 to 15 feet away from its base. You would also think/assume that some of these polls may have gotten embedded into the wing and carried along into the Pentagon. But no these lamppost were just laying there. Except for one in particular. This one allegedly, after being struck by the 757, hits a taxicab. It is amazing that a lightpole that weighs approximately 250 pounds hits this Lincoln Continental town car and only inflicts damage to the glass windshield. (Please examine photos below) there is no damage to the roof, hood or any other part of this car. But as you see in the picture the lightpoles is laying next to the car. The cabbie was asked how he managed to get that light pole out from his car. He says stranger passing by stopped and helped him pull the lamppost from out of his car and they laid it on the ground. Now that's 250 pounds of dead weight. And he says he and one other person were able to pull this lightpoles out of his car. Not only that but without even scratching his car. Now let's recap This. A light post weighing 250 pounds is struck by a 245,000 pound 757 aircraft which then strikes a Lincoln Continental town car, at who knows what speed, and all it does is break the windshield. Astonishing is it not. This could only happen in Hollywood! But wait a gets better. This 245,000 pound aircraft continues on and strikes the Pentagon on the ground floor and vaporizes on impact. But what I find even more amazing than this aircraft vaporizing is the flying or piloting skills of this terrorist who may have had 10 hours of simulated flight training on a Cessna. Think of it. This Guy is able to fly the aircraft just a few feet above ground level, knock down about five lightpoles maintain control and slam directly into the ground floor of the Pentagon. Would it have not been more simple and logical to strike the Pentagon from above? Well I guess that because anything is possible in Hollywood.
Have you noticed we haven't even talked about the wings of the 757? What happened to the wings? They should have been sheared off as the fuselage is vaporized inside the hole created by the impact. But if you look at all the footage and all the photo's, there are no wings. There is a photo somewhere showing a straight black line on the left side of the impact area which believers say is where the wings impacted the building and left this impression. But the problem is that when you look below this line at the ground you see no sign of any wing. Now the believers want us to believe that the wings disintegrated on impact. So now you have staged your event and court everything on film. But wait it seems like all the cameras in the area were picked up, except for two, by the CIA and were never seen again. The two that did remain, one at a Doubletree hotel somewhere and the other one a surveillance camera there at the Pentagon, were found to be just about useless. The one at the Doubletree showed a ghostlike image heading toward the Pentagon and the subsequent explosion. The film from the surveillance camera even though much much closer suffered problem. Again you see a ghost like object streaking toward the Pentagon and the subsequent explosion. So at this time I have to downgrade this event from a Hollywood type movie to a very low quality B-movie. But in my opinion that was the intent of the production company in charge of this scene.
Now the truth of the matter is the following. A 757 did approach the Pentagon but from a northerly direction. This aircraft was piloted by an experienced American aviator. His role was to approach the Pentagon had rooftop level and then at ground level heading toward that same impact area. But at the last second he was able to pull up and head east away from the Pentagon. What did approach from the South was the missile with had been launched by a C-130. The timing on this had to be absolutely perfect. The missile had to hit the building just after the 757 was out of danger of being hit by any of the debris caused by the impact of the missile. And it worked to perfection. The missile struck the outside of the building penetrated blew up and made an exit hole on the other side of the building. The damage to the Pentagon is more consistent with missile damage than by being struck by a 757. When you look inside the damaged area you will see debris on the ground. Now believers say that this is wreckage from the 757. But wait! You told us that the plane vaporized. So what is it? Did the plane vaporized or not? Or could it be that the debris is wreckage from the missile that penetrated the building? When the believers realize this they had a do some quick double talking. Well most of the 757 vaporized but obviously some of it did not because there's debris inside the building. The director of this movie must have been Daffy duck. How can you expect us to believe all this BS. A 245,000 pound aircraft vaporizes, but not all of it. A light post hit by an aircraft traveling at 400 mph strikes at taxicab and only breaks the windshield. Have you noticed I've made no mention of passengers? Well they must've been vaporized also. But the believers do you have a passenger manifest that you're welcome to have a copy of.

Dog gone it. I can't post any url's yet. Sorry

Last edited:
As with any Hollywood movie you have to set your stage. Or your actors and props have to be in place. So being the Pentagon was a staged event the same rules apply here. Scene calls for a 757 jet airliner to approach the Pentagon from the South just above ground level. You must account for what ever it may encounter. In this case you have to account for the lightpoles. So the night before the event you close off the highway and have a work crew go around knocking down or pulling down the lightpoles to simulate their being hit by the wings of the Phantom 757. It's astonishing that these lightpoles having been hit by a 757s traveling at over 400 mph would only be 10 to 15 feet away from its base. You would also think/assume that some of these polls may have gotten embedded into the wing and carried along into the Pentagon. But no these lamppost were just laying there. Except for one in particular. This one allegedly, after being struck by the 757, hits a taxicab. It is amazing that a lightpole that weighs approximately 250 pounds hits this Lincoln Continental town car and only inflicts damage to the glass windshield. (Please examine photos below) there is no damage to the roof, hood or any other part of this car. But as you see in the picture the lightpoles is laying next to the car. The cabbie was asked how he managed to get that light pole out from his car. He says stranger passing by stopped and helped him pull the lamppost from out of his car and they laid it on the ground. Now that's 250 pounds of dead weight. And he says he and one other person were able to pull this lightpoles out of his car. Not only that but without even scratching his car. Now let's recap This. A light post weighing 250 pounds is struck by a 245,000 pound 757 aircraft which then strikes a Lincoln Continental town car, at who knows what speed, and all it does is break the windshield. Astonishing is it not. This could only happen in Hollywood! But wait a gets better. This 245,000 pound aircraft continues on and strikes the Pentagon on the ground floor and vaporizes on impact. But what I find even more amazing than this aircraft vaporizing is the flying or piloting skills of this terrorist who may have had 10 hours of simulated flight training on a Cessna. Think of it. This Guy is able to fly the aircraft just a few feet above ground level, knock down about five lightpoles maintain control and slam directly into the ground floor of the Pentagon. Would it have not been more simple and logical to strike the Pentagon from above? Well I guess that because anything is possible in Hollywood.
Have you noticed we haven't even talked about the wings of the 757? What happened to the wings? They should have been sheared off as the fuselage is vaporized inside the hole created by the impact. But if you look at all the footage and all the photo's, there are no wings. There is a photo somewhere showing a straight black line on the left side of the impact area which believers say is where the wings impacted the building and left this impression. But the problem is that when you look below this line at the ground you see no sign of any wing. Now the believers want us to believe that the wings disintegrated on impact. So now you have staged your event and court everything on film. But wait it seems like all the cameras in the area were picked up, except for two, by the CIA and were never seen again. The two that did remain, one at a Doubletree hotel somewhere and the other one a surveillance camera there at the Pentagon, were found to be just about useless. The one at the Doubletree showed a ghostlike image heading toward the Pentagon and the subsequent explosion. The film from the surveillance camera even though much much closer suffered problem. Again you see a ghost like object streaking toward the Pentagon and the subsequent explosion. So at this time I have to downgrade this event from a Hollywood type movie to a very low quality B-movie. But in my opinion that was the intent of the production company in charge of this scene.
Now the truth of the matter is the following. A 757 did approach the Pentagon but from a northerly direction. This aircraft was piloted by an experienced American aviator. His role was to approach the Pentagon had rooftop level and then at ground level heading toward that same impact area. But at the last second he was able to pull up and head east away from the Pentagon. What did approach from the South was the missile with had been launched by a C-130. The timing on this had to be absolutely perfect. The missile had to hit the building just after the 757 was out of danger of being hit by any of the debris caused by the impact of the missile. And it worked to perfection. The missile struck the outside of the building penetrated blew up and made an exit hole on the other side of the building. The damage to the Pentagon is more consistent with missile damage than by being struck by a 757. When you look inside the damaged area you will see debris on the ground. Now believers say that this is wreckage from the 757. But wait! You told us that the plane vaporized. So what is it? Did the plane vaporized or not? Or could it be that the debris is wreckage from the missile that penetrated the building? When the believers realize this they had a do some quick double talking. Well most of the 757 vaporized but obviously some of it did not because there's debris inside the building. The director of this movie must have been Daffy duck. How can you expect us to believe all this BS. A 245,000 pound aircraft vaporizes, but not all of it. A light post hit by an aircraft traveling at 400 mph strikes at taxicab and only breaks the windshield. Have you noticed I've made no mention of passengers? Well they must've been vaporized also. But the believers do you have a passenger manifest that you're welcome to have a copy of.

Again, why add the difficulty of getting crews to stage lightpoles--in broad daylight when you don't need to? Why add in something about a taxi cab when you don't need to?

Missile? I heard it was a global hawk. You two nutjobs figure out what is what and get back to me.

Get busy losers.

There is a government within the government and it cares not which one of the choices they give you is in power...they can kill president in front of everyone in broad daylight and get away with it
wow how convenient!
BTW who are you plagiarizing now?

I ...unlike you ,have NEVER posted any of anyone elses words without providing a link to the source
really then what's this? : There is a government within the government and it cares not which one of the choices they give you is in power...they can kill president in front of everyone in broad daylight and get away with it"

it's no answer to my question..

I love it when people who know dick about show biz and stage craft try to use it to explain 911.

Again, why add the difficulty of getting crews to stage lightpoles--in broad daylight when you don't need to? Why add in something about a taxi cab when you don't need to?

Missile? I heard it was a global hawk. You two nutjobs figure out what is what and get back to me.

Get busy losers.

Nothing to do. Missile or Global Hawk, it was NOT a 757 Aircraft. There are so many holes in your story and all you can talk about is a missile or Global Hawk. Explain how a 757 just vaporizes! Explain how a terrorist with with so little flight training can pilot this alleged aircraft at ground level as if he were flying for thousands of years! You can't. Stop your BS and answer those questions. If not take your puppet butt out of here!
Where did I say anything about the poles being placed down in broad daylight? You are a tipical beleiver, you don't what to see,hear or read anything. Just keep denying, and evading the facts.
Don't need to what? Can't you read? Why add the taxi. Hey dummy that's the point. Answer how a lightpole, struck be a plane traveling at over 400mph, then hits a taxi and only breaks the windshield? What is so difficult about closing off a section of a road and going to work like any other road crews does. The hole thing is a setup. You must be blind in on eya and can't see out the other. Let alone being brain dead. Or have your head up your @$%! Take off those government issued rose colored glasses and see the FACTS.

:shock:

Get busy losers.

Nothing to do. Missile or Global Hawk, it was NOT a 757 Aircraft. There are so many holes in your story and all you can talk about is a missile or Global Hawk. Explain how a 757 just vaporizes! Explain how a terrorist with with so little flight training can pilot this alleged aircraft at ground level as if he were flying for thousands of years! You can't. Stop your BS and answer those questions. If not take your puppet butt out of here!
Where did I say anything about the poles being placed down in broad daylight? You are a tipical beleiver, you don't what to see,hear or read anything. Just keep denying, and evading the facts.
Don't need to what? Can't you read? Why add the taxi. Hey dummy that's the point. Answer how a lightpole, struck be a plane traveling at over 400mph, then hits a taxi and only breaks the windshield? What is so difficult about closing off a section of a road and going to work like any other road crews does. The hole thing is a setup. You must be blind in on eya and can't see out the other. Let alone being brain dead. Or have your head up your @$%! Take off those government issued rose colored glasses and see the FACTS.

ahhhh.. the wonder of mental illness!

Somebody better tell the Pilots For 9/11 Truth / Citizens Investigation Team that all their witnesses lied when they said they saw a plane.

Darrel Stafford:
Darrell is the Internment Foreman for Arlington National Cemetery and was at work in front of the maintenance buildings with employees Darius Prather and Donald Carter when he saw the plane on 9/11. In his interview with the CMH conducted and recorded on December 13, 2001, he describes the plane as being "just about on top of" a building. The interviewer didn't press for specific details regarding the exact location of the plane, but Darrell has now confirmed in an on-camera interview that the “building” he was describing the plane as “scraping” was the Navy Annex, and that it then flew almost “on top” of him while he stood in the parking lot just outside of the ANC maintenance buildings, which of course is the north side approach.

Darius Prather:
Prather: Up there, where that building is, right there.

CMH officer: Towards the Navy Annex...

Prather: The Navy Annex, above midway. You can see where is a little area on the roof... the lower roof [...]. Right along in that area is where the American Airlines plane came directly across that, and it was only about 3 and half or 4 feet above that. We thought it was the weirdest thing. "It is too damn low", we were saying [...].

William Middleton:
As I made a turn to come back I heard this whistling noise as if it was coming behind me. So when I turned to look, I seen this big large airplane beside me.

CMH officer: Where were you at?

Middleton: Uh Patton Drive.

CMH: And where’s that positioned from here?

Middleton: That’s approximately right up the street up here.

CMH: Maybe you can take us up there?

Middleton: Yeah. I can show you the exact location where I was. And then the sound was a big whistling sound, wheeeeeuu, when I looked I seen the plane beside me and, I can’t use the language on tape that I used but I asked where in the ‘H’ is he goin? Then when I looked I seen he was kind of fighting with the plane. And he glazed over like our parking lot here and made a turn toward the Pentagon…

George Aman:
... So I said I'm sitting here at the desk, I open up my things here and I'm looking out and I see this big, large airplane and it looks like, I thought it was going to hit this building here. So I was just looking out here and I see this airplane coming down here and I thought it was coming, going to hit this building. And I said good God Almighty. So I'm just petrified. I'm looking. The plane flies right over the parking lot here...

NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - Official Interviews

Get busy losers.

Nothing to do. Missile or Global Hawk, it was NOT a 757 Aircraft.
Every shred of wreckage is a 757.

There are so many holes in your story and all you can talk about is a missile or Global Hawk.

You're the one that can't decide if it was a drone or a missile and you think there are holes in someone else's story?

Explain how a terrorist with with so little flight training can pilot this alleged aircraft at ground level as if he were flying for thousands of years! You can't.

He crashed. Like he should have. And did. Most pilots flying for "thousands of years" don't crash.

Where did I say anything about the poles being placed down in broad daylight?
As I have driven on the highway where they were placed, it would have been noticed at once during rush hour. Not one report of any such blockages of the roadways was reported by anyone.

Again...why would you add that to the to-do list when you didn't need to? Just have the (your words) "missile or global hawk--it doesn't matter" come in at a steeper angle or a different approach vector and there won't be any need to stage the light poles or the cab (how'd the cab get there)?

I've taken you apart piece by piece...your turn to explain your nonsense. Get busy boy.

Oh wait here it is.

Why add the taxi. Hey dummy that's the point. Answer how a lightpole, struck be a plane traveling at over 400mph, then hits a taxi and only breaks the windshield? What is so difficult about closing off a section of a road and going to work like any other road crews does. The hole thing is a setup.

Yes, why add it in at all? You don't have to sell a car getting hit to sell a terrorist attack dubmass. You don't have to have light poles hit.

But since we're there, can you explain how a missile hits the multi-ton generator, knockes it off it's moorings, doesn't explode then hits the building? No? Well, you're batting 1,000 in the realm of not being able to explain jack.

Get busy losers.

Welcome to the world of candyass.Anytime he defends any government version as everybody finds out,his tales are so full of holes its comical.Dont bother with agent candyass.He is the biggest troll of any message board you'll ever find.He knows it was an inside job so does the other two agents Moron In That Hat and Dawgshit.they are just here seeking attention.they all know it was an inside job as much as we do,their handlers have sent them here to try and derail 9/11 truth discussions.best to put them on ignore.

Now Whitehall,he is just a brainwashed bush dupe in denial,him go ahead and try and reason with if you wish.

Get busy losers.

Nothing to do. Missile or Global Hawk, it was NOT a 757 Aircraft.
Every shred of wreckage is a 757.

You're the one that can't decide if it was a drone or a missile and you think there are holes in someone else's story?

He crashed. Like he should have. And did. Most pilots flying for "thousands of years" don't crash.

Where did I say anything about the poles being placed down in broad daylight?
As I have driven on the highway where they were placed, it would have been noticed at once during rush hour. Not one report of any such blockages of the roadways was reported by anyone.

Again...why would you add that to the to-do list when you didn't need to? Just have the (your words) "missile or global hawk--it doesn't matter" come in at a steeper angle or a different approach vector and there won't be any need to stage the light poles or the cab (how'd the cab get there)?

I've taken you apart piece by piece...your turn to explain your nonsense. Get busy boy.

Oh wait here it is.

Why add the taxi. Hey dummy that's the point. Answer how a lightpole, struck be a plane traveling at over 400mph, then hits a taxi and only breaks the windshield? What is so difficult about closing off a section of a road and going to work like any other road crews does. The hole thing is a setup.

Yes, why add it in at all? You don't have to sell a car getting hit to sell a terrorist attack dubmass. You don't have to have light poles hit.

But since we're there, can you explain how a missile hits the multi-ton generator, knockes it off it's moorings, doesn't explode then hits the building? No? Well, you're batting 1,000 in the realm of not being able to explain jack.

You are so stupid I can't see answering anymore of your questions. You guys, the dumb believers, are the ones who mentioned the cab, we just asked how the hell does a lightpole hit a car and only break the windshield. Get you shit straight or your head out your butt. Hey were you the cab driver? Once again please explain the vaporizing 757 trick?

wow how convenient!
BTW who are you now?

really then what's this? : There is a government within the government and it cares not which one of the choices they give you is in power...they can kill president in front of everyone in broad daylight and get away with it"

it's no answer to my question..

its what I just wrote you nitwit..its a sentiment I am sure others share and have expressed but this does not constitute ..plagiarizing..... plagiarizing is like when you post a whole article and even add a sentence of your own at the beginning and end and then provide no link...you know..like you like to do...hope that clears it up for you

Last edited:

Forum List

Back