What really happened on 9/11 ?

Samuel Danner, an experienced pilot from Maryland, says he witnessed the attack on the Pentagon from less than 500 feet. Danner said the aircraft in question was not a Boeing 757 but a very quiet-flying drone-like aircraft without any cockpit or fuselage windows. Private investigators believe the Pentagon was hit by a DU - weaponized remote controlled Global Hawk. Radiation levels were 10 times over normal around the Pentagon. No bodies of passengers were found at the scene.

Global Hawks are extremly light weight about 4 tons and more than 50% is carbon fiber and resin. That would explain why there was less than 2 tons of scrap!

9/11 CONSPIRACY: Did the Global Hawk drones use Uranium? - YouTube

dont forget to mention none of the luggage was found either,none of the seats,no tail section,nothing.the only kind of evidence the Bush dupes can come up with is evidence that was planted and we know it was planted because the people at the airliner itself have told private investigaters that the wreckage they showed is not the wreckage of an airliner.

Whats really hysterical about the governments explanation of why there were no bodies,no luggage or none of the seats or tail section was found is they said the airliner vaporized.:lol::lol::lmao: that explanation may work in the movies but not in the REAL world.:lol::D

Last edited:
Samuel Danner, an experienced pilot from Maryland, says he witnessed the attack on the Pentagon from less than 500 feet. Danner said the aircraft in question was not a Boeing 757 but a very quiet-flying drone-like aircraft without any cockpit or fuselage windows. Private investigators believe the Pentagon was hit by a DU - weaponized remote controlled Global Hawk. Radiation levels were 10 times over normal around the Pentagon. No bodies of passengers were found at the scene.

Global Hawks are extremly light weight about 4 tons and more than 50% is carbon fiber and resin. That would explain why there was less than 2 tons of scrap!

dont forget to mention none of the luggage was found either,none of the seats,no tail section,nothing.the only kind of evidence the Bush dupes can come up with is evidence that was planted and we know it was planted because the people at the airliner itself have told private investigaters that the wreckage they showed is not the wreckage of an airliner.

Whats really hysterical about the governments explanation of why there were no bodies,no luggage or none of the seats or tail section was found is they said the airliner vaporized.:lol::lol::lmao: that explanation may work in the movies but not in the REAL world.:lol::D
I think you mean your world, ...your grip on the real world is tenuous on a good day...

35 Reasons Micro-Nukes Were Utilized to Demolish the WTC Cores on 9/11

Editors Note: Micro-Nukes were likely used at the base core in conduction with nano-thermite and C4. Multiple demolitions were used.

Here are the reasons:
1.Heat generation at ground zero for six months (china syndrome)

2.Inability to quench ground zero heat with water

3.Red hot/molten steel at ground zero

4.Missing core columns from ground zero (vaporized during destruction)

5.Spreading of sand at ground zero consistent with attempts to limit radiation

6.Washing of steel recovered from pile consistent with radiation decontamination

7.Extreme security for ground zero steel shipments consistent with limiting access to radioactive steel

8.Extreme security at ground zero, limiting exposure, view of devastation

9.Extreme pulverization of WTC concrete into very fine particles

10.Disappearance of over one thousand human bodies from WTC debris

11.Disappearance of furniture, phones, filing cabinets and computers from WTC debris

12.Disappearance of elevator doors, office doors, office cubicle walls, toilets and sinks from WTC debris

13.Several floor fragments fused together in “meteorite” object

14.Bone fragments sprayed into Bankers Trust upper floor during destruction

15.Multiple blast waves during destruction of tower

16.Large fireballs during initiation of WTC1 destruction

17.Small backpack-sized fission nukes exist

18.Fission-nuke technology well-established

19.Low efficiency of fission nukes ensures leftover radioactive fragments and China syndrome

20.EMP formation during tower destruction (exploding cars, partial burning)

21.Description of heat in WTC blast cloud

22.Extensive cover-up of ground zero air by EPA

23.High rate of cancers, including thyroid cancer typically associated with radiation exposure, in ground zero responders

24.Melted, hanging skin in WTC survivor Felipe David in absence of fire

25.Vaporized press and crumpled steel door in WTC basement reported by Pecoraro

26.Steel beam bent in U, without cracking, evidence of extreme high temps

27.Steel beam bent in U has layer of molten metal on surface

28.Extreme overall devastation of two massive towers and blasted out Ground Zero aftermath

29.Appearance of fantastical, nonsensical DEW theory by likely govt agents– uses evidence of nukes (EMP, extreme pulverization of tower into dust) but denies nukes at all costs

30.Appearance of fantastical, nonsensical thermite (super nano-thermite) theory by likely govt agents– uses evidence of nukes (molten steel, china syndrome) but denies nukes at all costs

31.Small iron microspheres found by Jones et al in WTC dust— evidence of steel vaporization by high temps of nukes

32.Pyroclastic debris cloud during WTC destruction

33.Upwards jutting debris trails reminiscent of debris trails formed during underground nuke test

34.Small bright flashes during destruction of both towers

35.Extremely compacted ground zero debris

this video backs up what you posted as well.You got to love the logic of the trolls here that jet fuel fires caused this much heat and caused all the cars to look like that.:lol::lmao::lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

Well stated and how right you are as well. Now let me tell you something ridiculous, while we are on the subject of the Pentagon.

I was arguing with another so-called "The 9/11 debunker" from another forum. This fool believed 100% that a plane had hit the Pentagon. I told him there was NO PROOF at all of a plane ever hitting the Pentagon. I even mentioned that there was NO BODIES found. So he searched the internet and found a picture of a burnt corspe and said "See here is proof of a dead passenger". I told him it was fake. I said if it was real, than how come there are no other photos of the PLANE. This is what he claims, "The Pentagon is a highly restricted area. No one can just come in an take photos without permission. :cuckoo:

I posted the video clip below and told him "Let me know when you find the plane". He then said the video clip is fake.

9/11 DEBUNKERS ARE STUPID!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHWHHid0Pmo]9/11 CNN No Plane at Pentagon Original Footage - YouTube[/ame]

still-alive.jpg

(10) Another reason that we know the fires were not as serious as claimed, is that there are photos of people in the impacted region after the planes hit the building (and before it collapsed). The above photos show at least two survivors of the impact and the initial jet-fuel fire.

The World Trade Center Fires.

the majority of the explosion took place outside the towers so they were hardly that serious.lol

Jet fuel fires cant weaken steel either.the designers antipated this when they built them.those fires wernt hot enough to melt a marshmellow,let alone weaken steel and troll sgomer ollie,Politico and dawgshit can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:lol:

something else the trolls constantly ignore is there were other buildings that had far more severe damage and fires done to them than bld 7 that were much closer to the towers but all those buildings remained standing and did not collapse and the only three that fell that day were owned by Silverstein.

Last edited:

Well stated and how right you are as well. Now let me tell you something ridiculous, while we are on the subject of the Pentagon.

I was arguing with another so-called "The 9/11 debunker" from another forum. This fool believed 100% that a plane had hit the Pentagon. I told him there was NO PROOF at all of a plane ever hitting the Pentagon. I even mentioned that there was NO BODIES found. So he searched the internet and found a picture of a burnt corspe and said "See here is proof of a dead passenger". I told him it was fake. I said if it was real, than how come there are no other photos of the PLANE. This is what he claims, "The Pentagon is a highly restricted area. No one can just come in an take photos without permission. :cuckoo:

I posted the video clip below and told him "Let me know when you find the plane". He then said the video clip is fake.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHWHHid0Pmo]9/11 CNN No Plane at Pentagon Original Footage - YouTube[/ame]

That guy at that forum you were talking to is obviously another disinfo agent like Gomer Ollie or Dawgshit.the crap their handlers pay them to post is priceless.:lol::lol::D

Okay...what took down the lightpoles if it was a global hawk?

maybe they should release all cctv from the event and we could see

The following link might answer your question about the lightposts.
http://911review.org/brad.com/pentagon/lightpoles/

It was all pre-planned to make it look like a plane had severed the lightposts.

9/11 CNN No Plane at Pentagon Original Footage - YouTube

OK ...now then ...lol.....when were the light post knocked down? just before or just after the mini nuke drone hit the pentagon ....lol...did "they" send in a crew to knock them down , or was it remote controlled ?
why do the light poles have only impact damage on the top?
btw your link is unusable Error 403: Forbidden
You don't have permissions to access this page. This usually means one of the following:

this file and directory permissions make them unavailable from the Internet.
.htaccess contains instructions that prevent public access to this file or directory.
Please check file and directory permissions and .htaccess configuration if you are able to do this. Otherwise, request your webmaster to grant you access.

Last edited:

9/11 CNN No Plane at Pentagon Original Footage - YouTube

Wildcat dont waste your time on candyass.He is the biggest disinformation agent troll to ever troll any message board.He has alzheimers diseace.many people have answered that question for him so many times in the past and the troll keeps CONSTANTLY asking people that question.trust me,its best to put him on ignore.he is just seeking attention.You've heard the old saying before.

:trolls:

thats what your doing everytime you reply to these agents Gomer Ollie,Rightwinger,Dawgshit and Candyass. they are just here to waste your time.

Last edited:
I am a newbie here!

First let me say something about the Pentagon Hoax.​

IF a 757 , that weights over 240,000 lbs hit the Pentagon, where did it go? After looking at all the photo's and video's for the debris from this crash I could only account for maybe say 5000 pounds of the aircraft. I have heard things like it disintegrated on impact, the fire consumed it, it must have been trucked away. I was even told that the whole fuselage,tail and all, went into that hole in the building and that the debris can be seen inside of the building. I said there was not enough debris in there to make a Cessna let alone a 757. It disintegrated in small pieces was his answer. I asked where were the wings? He pointed out a black line on the outside of the building and said "That is where they hit". I said OK, so the wings should be laying right under that impact line, where are they? He reported me for trolling! 240,000 minus 5000 leaves 235,000 pounds of the alleged 757 is missing. What is that? Over 95% of it ? Lets not mention how much jet fuel must have been onboard. It can carry over 11,000 gals of fuel. But let's say it only had 5000 gal. There were, I think 2 fire engine there and they put out the fire in no time. 5000 gla of jet fuel should have made a bigger fire than that? But anyway. When you look inside the hole you can see office furniture that does not have a burn mark on it. JP fuel would have incinerated everything inside that building.

now here goes my theory as to why the U.S. stage this whole thing. Actually I have 2. I will give you the one I put together first. Later I will share the one I found while doing more research on the theory.

My theory of Why the US Carried Out the False Flag Ops of 911
Since 9/11 I have been in denial about any conspiracies on the part of our government in connection with the events of that day. But after the shock wore off I started examining the stories in more detail. After looking at the footage of the events at the Pentagon I came to realize that this was a hoax. There was no plane crash at the Pentagon. Since then I keep my “Eyes Wide Open”

I love my country. I gave it three years of my life during the Vietnam War era. But after watching a video of a three-year independent investigation into the attack on the Pentagon I had to face, what in my opinion is a fact, that the events which took place at the Pentagon was a false flag operation carried out by our own government. Now I had to ask myself does this include all of the events on 9/11. The answer I came up with was yes! But the bigger question was why!!
Sounds so much like Pearl Harbor! The government needed to somehow change public opinion to get the United States into World War II. So off to war we go to face-off against Hitler's Germany and the Empire of Japan. What were the stakes? We could lose a few thousand sailors and civilians plus most of our fleet of battleships and destroyers anchored in Pearl Harbor. Our vital aircraft carriers just happen to be out on maneuvers. Was that luck or did we have prior knowledge of the attack?
Now let's weigh that against what might have happened if we never entered the war. Without our help all of Europe, Russia, the Middle East and Africa may have been in Hitler's hands. On the other side of the world the Japanese Empire may have included all of Indonesia the Far East including China. Now to me those are some very very high-stakes. As powerful as the United States was during that era I find it very hard to believe that we could have defeated both of these now superpowers alone. So looking at this scenario I would have to say that we really had no choice but to sacrifice Pearl Harbor.
Now let's fast-forward to just before 9/11. What was at stake here? Yes there was terrorism all around the world we had a few pain in the butt dictators but our biggest problem the USSR was now a nonfactor and so was China (at the time). The oil fields of the Middle East? No we took care of that during the Gulf War. Well maybe we still had some unfinished business with Saddam Hussein. Or what about that the economy needed a boost and all the bigwigs needed to capitalize on the war to make their millions of dollars. But all of this does not add up to the terrifying events of 9/11.
What in the hell is worth the loss of all those innocent souls plus the millions and billions of taxpayer money it cost to re-build what we destroyed?
I am just a regular guy with no formal education but I have enough of a brain to see when things just don't add up. So in my opinion. Let me say that again. In my opinion there was something inside the country of Iraq that we felt was worth all the sacrifices of 9/11. So we invaded Iraq under the pretense of stamping out the terrorists being harbored by the government of Iraq. Plus we knew that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction. Well as it turns out we never found one. But we had teams searching all over Iraq. So what the hell were we looking for?
Let's go back to World War II and Hitler for just one moment. It is a fact that Hitler believed in ancient aliens. And that there were ancient texts scattered throughout the world that explains their advanced technology. So he sent expeditions throughout the world looking for this technology. And as we now know he must've found some of what he was looking for. Hitler had all types of rocket and jet engines which he used to make the V1 and V2 rockets or missiles and fighter planes powered by jet engines. Luckily for us he was not able to mass produce either of these two advanced technology weapons. The race was now on between the United States and Russia for all the German scientists. As we all know those scientists whom we grabbed out of Germany are the scientist which started our missile program and subsequently the ability for us to land on the moon and continue exploring our solar system.
So now, could it be that what we were looking for in side of Iraq were similar technologies left behind by ancient aliens? In my opinion the answer is yes! What is the single most important resource needed throughout the world? A free limit less supply of clean energy! No more fossil fuels polluting the atmosphere. What is the source of power? I believe that what we were looking for and made all these sacrifices for was one of the “Crystal Skull's”.
According to Don Carlos Barrios, an expert on the Mayan calendar, member of the Council of Mayan elders and world Council of Mayan elders, there are 29 original Crystal skulls on earth. And when everything is in alignment with the Galactic center, all 29 Crystal skulls will be brought together at an undisclosed location where a sacred Mayan ceremony will be performed. It is believed that these skulls would then turn into some sort of device that would bring in the cosmic energy source that could be used in place of the fossil fuels we use today to power our homes, vehicles, ships, planes and everything else that depends on fossil fuels today. Don Carlos said that this ritual ceremony needed to be performed on a lake that had a small island in the middle. He was asked the name of the lake. He could not answer that. He was then asked if he could tell us in what country this lake was found. He answered-the United States of America! Why the United States? These skulls would be the most valuable objects the world has ever known. They will end life as we know it here on earth! And because of that they would need to be protected by the most powerful country on earth! The United States will also be charged with developing a global grid for this free energy to be used by every single person on earth. Do you see any problem developing here? What if the wealthy 1% want to harness this energy as a way to profit from it? This would cause the whole world to turn against us. Hopefully those of us in the United States who are not part of the 1% or 10% would also revolt against these profiteers. It may turn out that with all the power these people have amassed the may not be defeat able. That would mean that we would be slaves and they would be masters of earth! But hold on here. These skulls were left here by the ancient aliens to provide us with a technology that would help us save mother Earth. These aliens have been monitoring us for countless thousands and thousands of years. They would not allow the powerful to enslave the meek. They would make sure that the meek inherit the earth!! And with that would come a worldwide consciousness of respect and love for one another.
I love my country so much that I am going to give them the benefit of a doubt. And my doubt is that they knew of the Crystal skulls and what needed to be done to secure them, even having to stage the events of 9/11 to accomplish their mission. I feel that sometime in the near future the truth will be told. And the burden of carrying the conspiracy theories involving all of the events of 9/11 will be lifted off our shoulders and once again we will be proud of being citizens of the greatest country in the world.
God bless the United States of America!

Eyes Wide Open
:shock:

Last edited:
Yeah right, keep an open mind. We saw the planes hit the Towers and the Pentagon. Recovered evidence points to the jihad radicals. The conspiracy theory seems to be centered in and promoted by the radical left wing of American politics. Do they understand how their hatred insults the legacy of the 3,000 people who were murdered by the jihad that day and the four hundred Emergency response people who were killed doing their job? It's one thing having fun with the theory that Russians recovered a US nuclear weapon but when you try to create a wild political conspiracy that could not have happened in the craziest scenario just because you hate republicans, you have to think about mental illness.

Last edited:
Yeah right, keep an open mind. We saw the planes hit the Towers and the Pentagon. Recovered evidence points to the jihad radicals. The conspiracy theory seems to be centered in and promoted by the radical left wing of American politics. Do they understand how their hatred insults the legacy of the 3,000 people who were murdered by the jihad that day and the four hundred Emergency response people who were killed doing their job? It's one thing having fun with the theory that Russians recovered a US nuclear weapon but when you try to create a wild political conspiracy that could not have happened in the craziest scenario just because you hate republicans, you have to think about mental illness.

You should take off those government issued rose colored glasses and see the world as it really is. Break out of that shell you have been living in. You probably still drive a Pinto and down a straight line! No body needs to be reminded of all who were lost! Because we hate Republicans??? Radical left wing of American politics? Are you talking about Bush here? Either one it don't matter. they are the ones who orchestrated this whole thing. So if they are the Radical left wing of American politics I concur. They moved so far to the right that they are in LEFT field now.

The supposed 9/11 hijackers of flight 77 did something puzzling for a crew of neophyte hijackers. On their way down thru Flight Level 180, or 18 thousand feet, they magically, without having listened to the ATIS or automated terminal information service, broadcast from Dulles International Airport that morning, these guys somehow knew the barometric pressure reported on that automated broadcast though no controller passed that information to them, and they set that in the Kollsman window on BOTH of the cockpit altimiters simultaneously.

Machine precision out of hijackers turning two knobs at the same time in perfect, instantaneous fashion, is extremely unlikely for these guys, yet that was exactly what took place when both the hijacker and his co-hijacker buddy, who must have gotten VERY lucky to pick those barometric pressure numbers for DCA that morning out of their asses, because they had no way of knowing them otherwise…as no radio in the cockpit was tuned to the ATIS frequency, as that is recorded in the FDR data and not reflected in the data the N.T.S.B. released from that plane’s Flight Data Recorder.

The supposed hijackers ,again, did something quite unusual. They were able to penetrate that highly protected airspace without the proper MODE 4A military I.F.F. response, and no communications with ATC of any kind, no clearance issued of any kind, and they flew a nice leisurely 330 degree turn after passing right past the White House, the more desirable high value target, than their intended Pentagon target could ever dream to be. After they completed the turn, they managed to accelerate the aircraft well beyond 150 knots faster than it could ever possibly fly at that altitude, even full throttle. They did this without touching the rudder pedals for even one moment after their hijacking of the plane several minutes earlier, too! Needless to say, to perform a coordinated turn as the N.T.S.B. flight data recorder data shows, they would have had to use rudder inputs, but they never touched the aircraft rudders once during their entire time in the cockpit after they slid under the crack below the cockpit door to gain entry. Was this because neither of them had legs? They walked onto the plane and did not require
wheelchairs, so is it not a little strange or odd they never ever once touched the rudder pedals in that plane?

After careful analysis of the flight data recorder stuff provided to us by the N.T.S.B., in their recreation, we see the fact the rudders and the yoke were not moved nor did the autopilot disengage while the crew fought for their very lives in that cockpit. And, at no other time did the rudders ever get so much as a passing foot kick. At the very least, these guys would have probably inadvertently tested them a bit with their feet, yet they never touched them. And to do the nice 330 degree turn into the building, they would have absolutely NEEDED TO USE THE RUDDER to carry this out in what is called COORDINATED FLIGHT without slipping or skidding the plane in three dimensional space that morning.

Any one could have entered our airspace on that day. Just like Pearl Harbor(Aircraft Carriers) our fighters just happened to be in Canada on some war games or something. How convinient!

I am a newbie here!

First let me say something about the Pentagon Hoax.​

IF a 757 , that weights over 240,000 lbs hit the Pentagon, where did it go? After looking at all the photo's and video's for the debris from this crash I could only account for maybe say 5000 pounds of the aircraft. I have heard things like it disintegrated on impact, the fire consumed it, it must have been trucked away. I was even told that the whole fuselage,tail and all, went into that hole in the building and that the debris can be seen inside of the building. I said there was not enough debris in there to make a Cessna let alone a 757. It disintegrated in small pieces was his answer. I asked where were the wings? He pointed out a black line on the outside of the building and said "That is where they hit". I said OK, so the wings should be laying right under that impact line, where are they? He reported me for trolling! 240,000 minus 5000 leaves 235,000 pounds of the alleged 757 is missing. What is that? Over 95% of it ? Lets not mention how much jet fuel must have been onboard. It can carry over 11,000 gals of fuel. But let's say it only had 5000 gal. There were, I think 2 fire engine there and they put out the fire in no time. 5000 gla of jet fuel should have made a bigger fire than that? But anyway. When you look inside the hole you can see office furniture that does not have a burn mark on it. JP fuel would have incinerated everything inside that building.

now here goes my theory as to why the U.S. stage this whole thing. Actually I have 2. I will give you the one I put together first. Later I will share the one I found while doing more research on the theory.

My theory of Why the US Carried Out the False Flag Ops of 911
Since 9/11 I have been in denial about any conspiracies on the part of our government in connection with the events of that day. But after the shock wore off I started examining the stories in more detail. After looking at the footage of the events at the Pentagon I came to realize that this was a hoax. There was no plane crash at the Pentagon. Since then I keep my “Eyes Wide Open”

I love my country. I gave it three years of my life during the Vietnam War era. But after watching a video of a three-year independent investigation into the attack on the Pentagon I had to face, what in my opinion is a fact, that the events which took place at the Pentagon was a false flag operation carried out by our own government. Now I had to ask myself does this include all of the events on 9/11. The answer I came up with was yes! But the bigger question was why!!
Sounds so much like Pearl Harbor! The government needed to somehow change public opinion to get the United States into World War II. So off to war we go to face-off against Hitler's Germany and the Empire of Japan. What were the stakes? We could lose a few thousand sailors and civilians plus most of our fleet of battleships and destroyers anchored in Pearl Harbor. Our vital aircraft carriers just happen to be out on maneuvers. Was that luck or did we have prior knowledge of the attack?
Now let's weigh that against what might have happened if we never entered the war. Without our help all of Europe, Russia, the Middle East and Africa may have been in Hitler's hands. On the other side of the world the Japanese Empire may have included all of Indonesia the Far East including China. Now to me those are some very very high-stakes. As powerful as the United States was during that era I find it very hard to believe that we could have defeated both of these now superpowers alone. So looking at this scenario I would have to say that we really had no choice but to sacrifice Pearl Harbor.
Now let's fast-forward to just before 9/11. What was at stake here? Yes there was terrorism all around the world we had a few pain in the butt dictators but our biggest problem the USSR was now a nonfactor and so was China (at the time). The oil fields of the Middle East? No we took care of that during the Gulf War. Well maybe we still had some unfinished business with Saddam Hussein. Or what about that the economy needed a boost and all the bigwigs needed to capitalize on the war to make their millions of dollars. But all of this does not add up to the terrifying events of 9/11.
What in the hell is worth the loss of all those innocent souls plus the millions and billions of taxpayer money it cost to re-build what we destroyed?
I am just a regular guy with no formal education but I have enough of a brain to see when things just don't add up. So in my opinion. Let me say that again. In my opinion there was something inside the country of Iraq that we felt was worth all the sacrifices of 9/11. So we invaded Iraq under the pretense of stamping out the terrorists being harbored by the government of Iraq. Plus we knew that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction. Well as it turns out we never found one. But we had teams searching all over Iraq. So what the hell were we looking for?
Let's go back to World War II and Hitler for just one moment. It is a fact that Hitler believed in ancient aliens. And that there were ancient texts scattered throughout the world that explains their advanced technology. So he sent expeditions throughout the world looking for this technology. And as we now know he must've found some of what he was looking for. Hitler had all types of rocket and jet engines which he used to make the V1 and V2 rockets or missiles and fighter planes powered by jet engines. Luckily for us he was not able to mass produce either of these two advanced technology weapons. The race was now on between the United States and Russia for all the German scientists. As we all know those scientists whom we grabbed out of Germany are the scientist which started our missile program and subsequently the ability for us to land on the moon and continue exploring our solar system.
So now, could it be that what we were looking for in side of Iraq were similar technologies left behind by ancient aliens? In my opinion the answer is yes! What is the single most important resource needed throughout the world? A free limit less supply of clean energy! No more fossil fuels polluting the atmosphere. What is the source of power? I believe that what we were looking for and made all these sacrifices for was one of the “Crystal Skull's”.
According to Don Carlos Barrios, an expert on the Mayan calendar, member of the Council of Mayan elders and world Council of Mayan elders, there are 29 original Crystal skulls on earth. And when everything is in alignment with the Galactic center, all 29 Crystal skulls will be brought together at an undisclosed location where a sacred Mayan ceremony will be performed. It is believed that these skulls would then turn into some sort of device that would bring in the cosmic energy source that could be used in place of the fossil fuels we use today to power our homes, vehicles, ships, planes and everything else that depends on fossil fuels today. Don Carlos said that this ritual ceremony needed to be performed on a lake that had a small island in the middle. He was asked the name of the lake. He could not answer that. He was then asked if he could tell us in what country this lake was found. He answered-the United States of America! Why the United States? These skulls would be the most valuable objects the world has ever known. They will end life as we know it here on earth! And because of that they would need to be protected by the most powerful country on earth! The United States will also be charged with developing a global grid for this free energy to be used by every single person on earth. Do you see any problem developing here? What if the wealthy 1% want to harness this energy as a way to profit from it? This would cause the whole world to turn against us. Hopefully those of us in the United States who are not part of the 1% or 10% would also revolt against these profiteers. It may turn out that with all the power these people have amassed the may not be defeat able. That would mean that we would be slaves and they would be masters of earth! But hold on here. These skulls were left here by the ancient aliens to provide us with a technology that would help us save mother Earth. These aliens have been monitoring us for countless thousands and thousands of years. They would not allow the powerful to enslave the meek. They would make sure that the meek inherit the earth!! And with that would come a worldwide consciousness of respect and love for one another.
I love my country so much that I am going to give them the benefit of a doubt. And my doubt is that they knew of the Crystal skulls and what needed to be done to secure them, even having to stage the events of 9/11 to accomplish their mission. I feel that sometime in the near future the truth will be told. And the burden of carrying the conspiracy theories involving all of the events of 9/11 will be lifted off our shoulders and once again we will be proud of being citizens of the greatest country in the world.
God bless the United States of America!

Eyes Wide Open
:shock:
conspiracy-3.jpg

You should take off those government issued rose colored glasses and see the world as it really is. Break out of that shell you have been living in. You probably still drive a Pinto and down a straight line! No body needs to be reminded of all who were lost! Because we hate Republicans??? Radical left wing of American politics? Are you talking about Bush here? Either one it don't matter. they are the ones who orchestrated this whole thing. So if they are the Radical left wing of American politics I concur. They moved so far to the right that they are in LEFT field now.

Don't you understand that the conspiracy you advocate is impossible? The conspiracy orientated hate filled left seems to give Bush a lot more credit than he deserves for cunning and organization in seven months in office. If Bush made any mistakes the worst one was not firing every fat assed bureaucrat that Clinton appointed in the "intelligence" field. We know the same jihad gang that committed the 9-11 atrocity also tried to destroy the World Trade center with a conventional bomb back in Clinton's administration and he blew it off saying that it was a "stupid act by stupid people". What would be the point of an inside job? World domination? Maybe the radical tin foil hats who promote the 9-11 conspiracy should consider the feelings of the families of the 3,000 people murdered by jihad terrorists and give their hatred a rest.

Forum List

Back