What Punishment for PROMISE Program leaders ?

I just saw that an FBI agent who was dancing in a club, and dropped his gun, got arrested. It went off, and bullet hit somebody. Surely he didn't INTEND to shoot the guy, but he's under arrest anyway.

The PROMISE Program loons didn't intend for anybody to get shot either, but if an FBI agent could be arrested without criminal intent, surely these PP fools can be.

Last edited:
then there will be physical evidence of these so call ''concealed criminal records''.... find them, AND THEN let's make judgement...!!!
You haven't heard that the police wet to his home 37 times ? And that he vandalized a bathroom in the school ? (Marjorie Stoneman Douglas) We don't need to "find". They are found.

Why do you think there's such a fuss about the PROMISE Program ? And that the Commission spent half of their time in the June 7 hearing on just THAT ?
The police was the problem.....

The promise program gives a SECOND chance, not 37.....

FALSE! Cruz was considered Hispanic, and thus was in the PROMISE Program, and thus had his criminal record concealed, and thus, the gun seller was unable to know he had a long, bad track record, and thus 17 people died.

upload_2018-6-13_5-27-41.jpeg

doesn't look "Hispanic" to me...

Here's the thing. He just didn't do anything that was that big of a deal before the shooting.

He engaged in typical teen bullshit. Did you all forget what you were like when you were teenagers?

Anything to distract from the blood cult.

You know, the majority of gun murder happens in voting districts controlled by the democrats. Democrats keep letting violent gun criminals out of jail where they then go on to murder people.....of the 11,004 people murdered by guns in 2016.....

71 were killed in mass public shootings......the majority taking place in democrat created gun free zones....

the rest of the 10,933? The majority were murdered in democrat voting districts with 90% of the killer having long histories of crime and violence......likely let out of jail by democrat policies...like the promise program...

So if you go by the numbers...dumb ass.......the democrats are the ones in charge of a death cult...not law abiding gun owners who want actual criminals locked up for a long time......

From the Washington Post.......

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.

These charts exclude suicides, for which data are not available on a congressional district basis, so it only breaks down the fraction of gun violence that is accidental or confrontational.

FALSE! Cruz was considered Hispanic, and thus was in the PROMISE Program, and thus had his criminal record concealed, and thus, the gun seller was unable to know he had a long, bad track record, and thus 17 people died.

View attachment 198203

Here's the thing. He just didn't do anything that was that big of a deal before the shooting.

He engaged in typical teen bullshit. Did you all forget what you were like when you were teenagers?

Yes...he did, you moron....... he committed assaults against other students and staff and brought knives and bullets into a gun free zone.....and the Promise Program kept him from being arrested.....you are such a doofus.

There are a few names involved with the creation of the PROMISE Program in south Florida, that got 17 people killed recently. Robert Runcie, Mickey Pope, Sheriff Israel, and a few others have their hands very dirty in this thing. Ohers involved should be determined by a thorough investigation. There is one going on now by the MSDHS Public Safety Commission, and I hope it will result in some real punishment for those who put the welfare of criminal minority students, over the safety of everyone in the Broward schools.

One parent of the killed kids, has resigned from this Commission, and is pursuing another investigation independent of this one, which right now, seems to be heavily influenced by the Broward school district (fox guarding henhouse).

Here's a direct quote (from video) from Broward County School Supt. Robert Runcie >> "I'm going to do everything (my emphasis) in my power, everything we can bring to the table, all the resources and support we can muster together, to ensure that you're going to be successful." Well, isn't that great for the minority criminal kids being enabled to commit crimes, without criminal record accountability. What it does NOT ensure, is that all in the schools are SAFE.

Here's a dandy one from Ms Hope, Principal PROMISE Program >> "This an opportunity to not have a criminal background, and that's what we want to keep you from." Of course, she didn't mention that it also keeps GUN SELLERS from knowing about your criminal background (ex. Nicholas Cruz)

Next up: Chief Adderly, Ft. Lauderdale Police >> "You're not going to have to explain to a future employer that yes, I was arrested as a kid, and I have to tell this story over and over again, how I have learned from my mistakes." Problem there, is that some criminal kids DON'T learn from their mistakes, and now that employer and his employees are being put AT RISK, because of this PROMISE Program.

Mr. Nieves, Director of Diversity, Cultural Outreach & Prevention, Broward County Public Schools >> "We have a group of teachers, family counselors, and other staff members who really are concerned about you, and really want to help you on your way to being successful both at school and in life."

Notice what all these comments have in common ? They are all focusing on the criminal kids, and what is good for THEM. But there's not a single word about what is good for the SAFETY of ALL the kids, and the adults too. Safety appears to have been completely overlooked by these people. And that overlooking has produced 17 dead bodies, and this horrendous program still exists, and amazingly, is actually being DEFENDED by some of the leaders of it.

At a meeting of the MSDHS Public Safety commission, June 7, Broward County schools administrator Michaelle (Mickey) Pope and Mark Greenwald, the director of research for the Florida Department of Juvenile Justice, actually defended the PROMISE Program, and right to the faces of some of the parents of the kids who were killed. That's is how detatched from reality these people are.

Mickey Pope spoke at this meeting for a incredibly long time, not only defending the PP, but pretty much just engaging in a CYA session, trying to absolve herself and Robert Runcie, whose letter she read, of blame for the Parkland massacre. Few times have I ever watched and witnessed such shameless audacity, and unhinged behavior.

Well, by speaking right up and trying to defend the PP, Pope, Greenwald, et al, have put themselves right in the sights of prosecutors who should pounce on them like panthers. I believe that lawsuits have been filed by some of the parents of the killed students, and these CYA raps should prove to be prime ammunition for those prosecutors.

Promis program hands out ARS to psycho teens?

View attachment 198203

I remember, but funny thing is I don't remember beating up people or shooting them. You?

Chance for criminals to commit more crimes ? Yeah, it does that. Like the high school thug who attacked a teacher in the hallway, fought with him, and the teacher hit his head on the ground fracturing his skull.

That kid now has no police record (courtesy of the PROMISE Program). He could walk into a gun store, and buy a gun. I thought liberals were in favor of gun control. Here they are giving gun buying freedom to criminals. :confused:

As for Nicholas Cruz, the PP DID give him 37 chances. That;s WHY he wasn't arrested all those times. Sheriff Scott Israel has a lot of blame in this. It's not just Runcie, Pope, and the school people.

If anybody doubts that Cruz had an extensive CRIMINAL record, be sure to click this link to see the actual 4 PAGES of his record + the text afterward in the article.

Schools' culture of tolerance lets students like Nikolas Cruz slide

And note that whatever Runcie says, he's trying to make the school look good on paper (to protect HIS job), not keep everyone safe.

Last edited:

Chance for criminals to commit more crimes ? Yeah, it does that. Like the high school thug who attacked a teacher in the hallway, fought with him, and the teacher hit his head on the ground fracturing his skull.

That kid now has no police record (courtesy of the PROMISE Program). He could walk into a gun store, and buy a gun. I thought liberals were in favor of gun control. Here they are giving gun buying freedom to criminals. :confused:

As for Nicholas Cruz, the PP DID give him 37 chances. That;s WHY he wasn't arrested all those times. Sheriff Scott Israel has a lot of blame in this. It's not just Runcie, Pope, and the school people.

If anybody doubts that Cruz had an extensive CRIMINAL record, be sure to click this link to see the actual 4 PAGES of his record + the text afterward in the article.

Schools' culture of tolerance lets students like Nikolas Cruz slide

And note that whatever Runcie says, he's trying to make the school look good on paper (to protect HIS job), not keep everyone safe.

FALSE! Cruz is Hispanic, has a Hispanic surname, was defined as Hispanic by the school and was in the PROMISE Program.

"didn't do anything that was that big of a deal" ???

Cruz was suspended at least 67 days over less than a year and a half at Westglades Middle School, and his problems continued at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, until he finally was forced to leave.

The table below shows the history of incidents involving Nikolas Cruz as reported by school officials during his time at Westglades Middle School and Marjory Stoneman Douglas High. In between those schools, Cruz attended Cross Creek, a public school in Pompano Beach for students with emotional and behavioral disorders. Note that such captions as "NONCRIMINAL" are school-created definitions, only that way because of the PROMISE Program. Such crimes as "ASSAULT (VERBAL)/THREAT" are serious violent crimes in Florida. Same with "FIGHTING MEDIUM"

Date School Type of incident
5/15/12 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
5/17/12 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
5/30/12 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
6/5/12 WESTGLADES DISOBIENCE/INSUBORDINATION
8/12/12 WESTGLADES Profanity towards Staff
8/28/12 WESTGLADES FIGHTING
2/20/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
2/20/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
2/25/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
3/4/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
3/4/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
3/11/13 WESTGLADES DISRUPTIVE (UNRULY) BEHAVIOR
3/11/13 WESTGLADES DISRUPTIVE (UNRULY) BEHAVIOR
3/20/13 WESTGLADES FALSE ALARM/911
4/8/13 WESTGLADES OUT OF ASSIGNED AREA
4/10/13 WESTGLADES RULES VIOLATION (Includes Classroom Rules)
4/10/13 WESTGLADES DISRUPTIVE (UNRULY) BEHAVIOR
4/17/13 WESTGLADES DISRUPTIVE (UNRULY) BEHAVIOR
4/17/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
4/22/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
5/6/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY DIRECTED TOWARDS STAFF MEMBER
5/20/13 WESTGLADES OUT OF ASSIGNED AREA
5/21/13 WESTGLADES DISRUPTIVE (UNRULY) BEHAVIOR
5/22/13 WESTGLADES DISRUPTIVE (UNRULY) BEHAVIOR
8/23/13 WESTGLADES DISRUPTION ON CAMPUS (MINOR)
8/27/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
9/3/13 WESTGLADES DISRUPTIVE (UNRULY) BEHAVIOR
9/11/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
9/16/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
9/18/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG

9/23/13 WESTGLADES DISRUPTIVE (UNRULY) BEHAVIOR
9/24/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
  • Consequence* Internal School Suspension 1 day
9/30/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
  • Consequence* Internal School Suspension 1 day
10/1/13 WESTGLADES LEVEL 3 BUS VIOLATION
  • Consequence* 5 DAY BUS SUSPENSION
10/2/13 WESTGLADES LEVEL 3 BUS VIOLATION
10/3/13 WESTGLADES VANDALISM <$1000
10/15/13 WESTGLADES DISOBIENCE/INSUBORDINATION
10/22/13 WESTGLADES DEFINANCE OF AUTHORITY/HABITUAL
10/29/13 WESTGLADES DISRUPTIVE (UNRULY) BEHAVIOR
10/29/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
11/4/13 WESTGLADES DISRUPTIVE (UNRULY) BEHAVIOR
11/8/13 WESTGLADES LEVEL 3 BUS VIOLATION
11/12/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY DIRECTED TOWARDS STAFF MEMBER
11/12/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY DIRECTED TOWARDS STAFF MEMBER
11/19/13 WESTGLADES PROHIBITED/DISTRACTING ITEMS-POut-of-School SuspensionESSION/USE
11/19/13 WESTGLADES DISRUPTION ON CAMPUS (MINOR)
11/20/13 WESTGLADES DISRUPTION ON CAMPUS (MINOR)
11/25/13 WESTGLADES VANDALISM <$1000
12/11/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY DIRECTED TOWARDS STAFF MEMBER
12/12/13 WESTGLADES ASSAULT (VERBAL)/THREAT - LOW LEVEL NON CRIMINAL
12/17/13 WESTGLADES DISRUPTION ON CAMPUS (MINOR)
12/19/13 WESTGLADES PROFANITY DIRECTED TOWARDS STAFF MEMBER
1/29/14 WESTGLADES FALSE ALARM/911
2/24/16 STONEMAN PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
9/20/16 STONEMAN FIGHTING MEDIUM
9/29/16 STONEMAN PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG
12/22/16 STONEMAN PROFANITY DIRECTED TOWARDS STAFF MEMBER
1/19/17 STONEMAN ASSAULT (VERBAL)/THREAT - LOW LEVEL NON CRIMINAL

Source: Broward County Public Schools

*AES – Alternative to External Suspension. Administrators have the option of offering AES participation instead of traditional external suspension. Parents have the option of accepting the alternative instead of an external suspension for their child.

Last edited:
It might also be noted that both Westglades Middle School and Marjory Stoneman Douglas High school have numerous teachers and staff who are over the age of 60, defined as elderly in Florida.

Just offending this people ( PROFANITY/USE OF INSULTING/OBSCENE LANG, PROFANITY DIRECTED TOWARDS STAFF MEMBER. etc) is a FELONY in Florida - Florida statute 825.102, carrying a 5 year PRISON SENTENCE for each offense.

Promis program hands out ARS to psycho teens?
Don't use abbreviations unless they are commonly known. What the hell is ARS ?

If it's not common enough to be shown in a Google search, it's not acceptable to just toss around here, expecting people to know what you mean.

Another social misfit: a white guy who hates women, but being an avowed heterosexual, feels entitled to have women satisfy his sexual needs on demand. And he’s angry that other people are having sex and he’s not.

Maybe we should deport these idiots to a deserted island and let them vent their rage on each other.
Stay ON TOPIC or get out of the thread. This is too important a subject to allow derailing. Any more deflection BS, and I start reporting.
Lol, seems like a normal progression of the topic to me.

Lol, you gun nuts are just desperate for this to be someone else's fault aren't you.

I'm seeing lots of civil judgement against Broward County, the school district, the Sheriff dept, and possibly some criminal charges as well. When 17 people die, there could well be more than just lawsuits.

Last edited:
Lol, you gun nuts are just desperate for this to be someone else's fault aren't you.
Gun nuts ? You mean the people who are opposed to background checks on gun buyers ? >> that would be the PROMISE Program supporters.

As for fault, it is whoever's fault it is. To cover up an extensive criminal record, thereby allowing a habitual criminal to buy a gun, is obviously blame, doesn't fall into any desperate category. Aren't you liberals for gun control ? Allowing criminals to buy guns doesn't square with that.

You're either for stopping criminals from buying guns, or you're not. If you're OK with the PROMISE Program, you're not.

Forum List

Back