Skeptical Trump: "I think" Kim Jong Un will keep his promises (or maybe not)

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Per Bloomberg's White House Correspondent Jennifer Jacobs, President Trump is skeptical that Kim Jong Un will keep his promises"

"I think honestly he's going to do these things," Trump says of Kim Jong Un, then expresses doubt, saying he may stand before us in 6 months and admit he was wrong. Then adds: "I don't know that I'll ever admit that I was wrong. I'll find some kind of excuse."

I think the excuse will be blaming Democrats somehow.

Jennifer Jacobs on Twitter

Per Bloomberg's White House Correspondent Jennifer Jacobs, President Trump is skeptical that Kim Jong Un will keep his promises"

"I think honestly he's going to do these things," Trump says of Kim Jong Un, then expresses doubt, saying he may stand before us in 6 months and admit he was wrong. Then adds: "I don't know that I'll ever admit that I was wrong. I'll find some kind of excuse."

Keep hoping for the worst.

Notice how stains HATE when Trump does something good? For the world? Stains are pure evil.

Notice how stains HATE when Trump does something good? For the world? Stains are pure evil.
Do you have any self awareness at all?

If a Democrat came out of a peace summit with ANY country, let alone a country we called the Axis of Evil -- if Obama or Hillary said "I doubt if I ever admit I was wrong, I'll find something to blame it on" -- you Trump cucks would flip..

Your hypocrisy has been exposed, deal with it

• Banned

Is Trump skeptical?

• Banned

If a Democrat came out of a peace summit with ANY country, let alone a country we called the Axis of Evil -- if Obama or Hillary said "I doubt if I ever admit I was wrong, I'll find something to blame it on" -- you Trump cucks would flip..

You dodged the thread topic. Is Trump skeptical? Why did he say he will find an excuse if he turns out to be wrong?

Trump really said that?

So has yours, now what are you going to do?

I am not a hypocrite -- but I am glad you are admitting to yours...

See, I was ok with sitting down and meeting with NK when Obama brought it up the first time -- you know, back when you conservatives called him weak and a traitor for sitting down with your enemies??

How about I remind you since conservatives lack memory.

Fox News Had a Different Reaction When Obama Wanted to Negotiate with North Korea

That should shut up any person with an ounce of integrity, however, since we are dealing with partisan, lying pieces of shit, I suspect he will respond with how that was somehow different.

See, I was ok with sitting down and meeting with NK when Obama brought it up the first time -- you know, back when you conservatives called him weak and a traitor for sitting down with your enemies??

Fox News Had a Different Reaction When Obama Wanted to Negotiate with North Korea

BS! I was okay with Obama’s or Trump sitting down with Kim. I was hoping that Carter would have gotten it done with the Clinton administration. I don’t think we have anything as of yet, North Korea is notorious for lying.

You on the other hand are fine with Obama but are now bitching because Trump has actually sat down with the leader? Is that true? If it is and if you are ripping Trump for it, then you are a hypocrite, if not, then you have my apologies.

BS! I was

...you are Fox News and represent most conservatives?

BS! I was

...you are Fox News and conservatives?

BS! I was

...you are Fox News and conservatives?

See this is what happens when a nut jumps into a conversation and is a bigoted asshole. Poindexter was saying HE was not a hypocrite and claimed I was, not conservatives, me and him. Then he goes and cites a left wing place claiming Fox News said this or that not that I care what a left wing site say.

For the Record (in re promises):

Chronology of U.S.-North Korean Nuclear and Missile Diplomacy | Arms Control Association

Why do you put Hillary on an equal level as Obama?

Is Trump skeptical?
He should be.

Forum List

Back