Pissed off about progress with North Korea? You might be a partisan hack.

Give credit where it is due. This is a good thing.
They will not. They will celebrate every disappointment and downplay every victory.

That's what partisans do. That's who they are. It is what it is.
Just like during the Obama years. :biggrin:
The problem with the Obama years is much of it was based off of fraud and deceptions we are discovering.
Not to worry about that. Just wait... :biggrin:

It's better than a kick in the teeth. I hope the negotiations jump into high gear, because I predict by next weekend I will be utterly sick of hearing all the predictions of what is going to happen now. Or ten years from now.

No one expected any kind of firm "deal" out of this summit, but to me it seems the only thing that got "given" was that we will suspend our joint military exercises with So. Korea while the negotiations are ongoing. Other than that, was it mostly nice words from Kim that we have been hearing for months.

They will not. They will celebrate every disappointment and downplay every victory.

Yet Obama and every president since failed to do what Trump has done. I hope it gives all of you heart attacks. Never have I seen such SCUM hate success like you animals do.

Yet Obama and every president since failed to do what Trump has done. I hope it gives all of you heart attacks. Never have I seen such SCUM hate success like you animals do.

What has Trump done exactly?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The pretending never ends with you animals.

I have no problem with some of the stuff Trump is doing, I'm not an either or kind of person, and I'm a libertarian, so never voted for dems.

The pretending never ends with you animals.

So you cannot answer the question, no surprise

Kim Jong Un looked fearful, if you ask me. I have a feeling someone got it through him what would happen if he doesn’t.

Gave a brutal dictator equal standing with the United States. What he's done is given Kim Jong Un legitimacy.

Meh, not that impressed with a photo op that elevates a toad. (I mean Kim, not Trump, but I guess maybe two toads.)

It really doesn't solve the underlying problem.
what a piece of shit.

when obama got bin laden, even though i don't care for the man, i gave him full credit for getting the job done and let it go at that. i didn't minimize it, in fact i said remove politics from this - a good thing happened today and credit where credit is due".

amazed at people who root for failure for no other reason than to be right. the ego on that type of person is astounding.

Forum List

Back