What Punishment for PROMISE Program leaders ?

Indeed they did. Mostly because of law enforcement failures and easily available firepower. Not because of some commission somewhere.

You seem awfully defensive on the subject though.
I'm not defensive about anything. Quite the contrary, it is the PROMISE Program people who are on the defensive, but they have very little defense. They killed 17 people with an idiotic program that allowed a long rap sheet criminal to buy guns.

And yes. there were "law enforcement failures". And one of them (as I already mentioned twice) was Sheriff Scott Israel's complicity in the PROMISE Program. From the PP, he kept his cops from arresting criminals (like Nicholas Cruz), when they should have been. And I don't doubt that the school resource officer and Broward County deputies were handstrapped by that too.

And the "easily available firepower" was made easily available by the PROMISE Program. Anyone familiar with this issue knows that. And this is what we're talking about.

PS - talk about the topic, not about me.

Last edited:
Indeed they did. Mostly because of law enforcement failures and easily available firepower. Not because of some commission somewhere.
Also, the "commission" came AFTER the massacre (a reaction to it). Come back when you get informed on this issue. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back