What percentage of white america is racist?

I think your just upset that you cant refrain from being racist just because someone looks different. There is no reason to have a colorless society. Respect for differences in appearance and culture is what everyone should strive for. Not some bland society where you pretend not to notice the differences.

You have no idea whether I am racist or not

And At this point I didn't think I would have to explain the concept of a colorless society but you seem to be unable to think beyond the literal so here you go. I hope this makes it easier for you to understand

The term colorless society has nothing to do with skin pigment.
It is a society where people are judged by the content of their character alone (sound familiar?)
There is nothing sadder and funnier than a clueless white person trying to tell me what MLK meant. He never used the term "colorless society" and he celebrated the fact that different races and cultures existed. He even supported AA exclusively for Black people. I'm guessing some white person made up the term colorless society so they would be able to convince everyone they should be treated the same disregarding present and historical context. MLK wanted nothing like that and neither do I. I guess the next thing you are going to claim is that MLK was republican?
Did I ever say he did use the term colorless society?

No I didn't

The term is not a new one maybe if you read more you'd know that
No you didnt say it but you tried your best to imply it. I guess you thought I wouldn't correct you. I dont believe the term is new but that has nothing to do with the point.
I did no such thing don't blame me for your incorrect inferences or the fact that you can't seem to understand anything but the literal

Here's your word of the day

metaphor

look it up
Of course you tried to imply thats what MLK meant. You werent even particularly sly about it.

It is a society where people are judged by the content of their character alone (sound familiar?)

You have no idea whether I am racist or not

And At this point I didn't think I would have to explain the concept of a colorless society but you seem to be unable to think beyond the literal so here you go. I hope this makes it easier for you to understand

There is nothing sadder and funnier than a clueless white person trying to tell me what MLK meant. He never used the term "colorless society" and he celebrated the fact that different races and cultures existed. He even supported AA exclusively for Black people. I'm guessing some white person made up the term colorless society so they would be able to convince everyone they should be treated the same disregarding present and historical context. MLK wanted nothing like that and neither do I. I guess the next thing you are going to claim is that MLK was republican?

No I didn't

No you didnt say it but you tried your best to imply it. I guess you thought I wouldn't correct you. I dont believe the term is new but that has nothing to do with the point.
I did no such thing don't blame me for your incorrect inferences or the fact that you can't seem to understand anything but the literal

metaphor

look it up
Of course you tried to imply thats what MLK meant. You werent even particularly sly about it.

Again your incorrect inferences are your own fault

If I was going to quote MLK I would do just that. I used the quote to be sarcastic you idiot

Institutional racism is covert and why Affirmative Action was needed to level the playing field.
Your ridiculous conspiracy theory notwithstanding, "affirmative action" IS institutional racism.
I guess that could be true since white women benefit from AA more than any other demographic.

Well white women have been far more oppressed than black men now haven't they?
Yeah I guess it was hard for white women being separated from their families and sold to someone in another state.

Yeah and that's happened sooooo many times in the last hundred years or so
Yeah it has been happening for the past few decades.

Your ridiculous conspiracy theory notwithstanding, "affirmative action" IS institutional racism.
I guess that could be true since white women benefit from AA more than any other demographic.

Yeah I guess it was hard for white women being separated from their families and sold to someone in another state.

Uh huh right here in the USA

No I didn't

metaphor

look it up

If I was going to quote MLK I would do just that. I used the quote to be sarcastic you idiot
Try harder to convince me. So far you havent done a good job.

Yep thats correct.

No I didn't

metaphor

look it up

I don't have to convince you that you are wrong I already know it since I and I alone am privy to my state of mind when I wrote the post

You are having a hard time following along and are blaming it on me

Yep thats correct.
Prove it

metaphor

look it up

I don't have to convince you that you are wrong I already know it since I and I alone am privy to my state of mind when I wrote the post

I'm not blaming you for anything. I'm just laughing at your attempt to use MLK to further your point like I would fall for it. :laugh:

Yep thats correct.
Prove it
To who?

Whatever it is it's about the same as the percentage of blacks who are racist

yokie dokie. :cuckoo:
Ah you're one of those who think blacks are incapable of being racist

Institutional racism is covert and why Affirmative Action was needed to level the playing field.

that isn't its intention. the intention is to level the playing field with OPPORTUNITY... this idea that it is racist is something claimed by people who are economically insecure and marginal because they feel threatened by anyone else having opportunity. i'm not going to say their fear isn't at some level understandable, but it is still the desire to keep in place actual systemic racism.

so you get your pick.... preserve systemic racism or frighten people who fear opportunity being given to others.
Bullshit. People oppose "affirmative action" because they oppose institutional racism.

metaphor

look it up

I'm not blaming you for anything. I'm just laughing at your attempt to use MLK to further your point like I would fall for it. :laugh:

I'm glad you find your own inability to understand what I was saying funny I think it's hilarious so it seems we can agree on something after all

Yep thats correct.
Prove it
To who?
To everyone who read that idiotic post of yours saying that in the past few decades there have been black men taken from their families and sold across state lines

Yep thats correct.
Prove it
To who?
To everyone who read that idiotic post of yours saying that in the past few decades there have been black men taken from their families and sold across state lines
So no one? I never said any Black men were sold across state lines.

I'm glad you find your own inability to understand what I was saying funny I think it's hilarious so it seems we can agree on something after all
I find you funny. I find my ability to overstand awe inspiring.

I forgot you are incapable of following a conversation except in the most literal sense

I forgot you are incapable of following a conversation except in the most literal sense
I forgot you cant read and make implications that are not there.

Now that's funny

You can't even understand a simple metaphor

Now that's funny

You can't even understand a simple metaphor
Yes you are funny. If you learned how to read at some point in time I might take you seriously.

Forum List

Back