Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am religous

• I am only women

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Banned
I am only a lutheran. In smooth faith. I can know little proof.

• Banned
But maybe I can do racists.

It is rasicm and lutheran I am.

:eusa_boohoo:

Most lutheran I know.

But in same I am half ateists.

:eusa_clap:

Who and near.
who & near.....WHAT???

WTF is an 'ateists'? a 'spiece' or even the term 'what spiece you are'? or 'only women'? ONLY??? How can you be 'mostly Lutheran AND ateist'??? (whatever that is)

you make NO sense

• Banned
Who and near.
who & near.....WHAT???

WTF is an 'ateists'? a 'spiece' or even the term 'what spiece you are'? or 'only women'? ONLY??? How can you be 'mostly Lutheran AND ateist'??? (whatever that is)

you make NO sense

Ateists do not belive. Yes, you can vote on 10th alternativ if you are lady. Only women I mean that spiece are weaker than one with bigger organ in sex. I belive not in faith on Oden or God but I hope one day on them one or two. Oden are Nordic spiece. What did you hope on some day of Gods ?? !!

And what is 'spiece'???? Do you mean species? As in human or dogs or dolphins? If you did mean species, you do realize don't you that your options to self-label don't fall into the 'species' category. But more of either race, politics, or religion and those are not a 'species'

Not only that but you speak in plurals instead of singular. Still you make no sense

No one are normalthinks in USMB. Vote on third select if you are immigrant.

Again & still, you make no sense and why I called YOU the 'foreign nut job' that YOU agreed with. Me vote? NO, thanks but not going to happen

Forum List

Back