What percentage of white america is racist?

It is funny to see folks with their reflex answers: "But but but, blacks are racist toooo :eusa_shifty:"
Anything to avoid the point. I think its emotionally damaging to them. Another poster told me white people dont like to be considered racist. I'm starting to wonder if this is true.

It's funny how the people like me who were brought up to think everyone should be treated equally are called racist these days

The truth is blacks don't really want a colorless society no matter how much they say they do

and neither do a democrat/liberal/progressive. they can use it to their benefit by whipping up hate (take the OWS, BLM) and for dividing us as a country for their agendas. they just spew how they are for peace and love. Obama won a peace prize and he has our country almost at war amongst ourselves.

It is funny to see folks with their reflex answers: "But but but, blacks are racist toooo :eusa_shifty:"
Anything to avoid the point. I think its emotionally damaging to them. Another poster told me white people dont like to be considered racist. I'm starting to wonder if this is true.

It's funny how the people like me who were brought up to think everyone should be treated equally are called racist these days

The truth is blacks don't really want a colorless society no matter how much they say they do

and neither do a democrat/liberal/progressive. they can use it to their benefit by whipping up hate (take the OWS, BLM) and for dividing us as a country for their agendas. they just spew how they are for peace and love. Obama won a peace prize and he has our country almost at war amongst ourselves.
Obama's Nobel prize was affirmative action on the global scale

Why would we want a colorless society? No one wants to live in a vanilla world. Are you saying whites cant refrain from being racist unless everyone is lacking melanin? I would kill myself if everyone was the same bland color especially if it was white.

Why would we want a colorless society? No one wants to live in a vanilla world. Are you saying whites cant refrain from being racist unless everyone is lacking melanin? I would kill myself if everyone was the same bland color especially if it was white.

I think your just upset that you cant refrain from being racist just because someone looks different. There is no reason to have a colorless society. Respect for differences in appearance and culture is what everyone should strive for. Not some bland society where you pretend not to notice the differences.

What percentage of the US is racist? The same percentage that is black, and add in a couple of percent for Asians and others, like whites.

I think your just upset that you cant refrain from being racist just because someone looks different. There is no reason to have a colorless society. Respect for differences in appearance and culture is what everyone should strive for. Not some bland society where you pretend not to notice the differences.

You have no idea whether I am racist or not

And At this point I didn't think I would have to explain the concept of a colorless society but you seem to be unable to think beyond the literal so here you go. I hope this makes it easier for you to understand

The term colorless society has nothing to do with skin pigment.
It is a society where people are judged by the content of their character alone (sound familiar?)

you'd have to define racist

is disagreeing with a black person racist?

if so, that's so fucking ignorant it's not worth the conversation.

if by hating people that aren't white

that number is really really low and is more a figment of the media than any full blown reality.

Is it 50%? Is it 5% Is it 95%?
Whatever it is it's about the same as the percentage of blacks who are racist

yokie dokie. :cuckoo:
Ah you're one of those who think blacks are incapable of being racist

Institutional racism is covert and why Affirmative Action was needed to level the playing field.
Your ridiculous conspiracy theory notwithstanding, "affirmative action" IS institutional racism.

Institutional racism is covert and why Affirmative Action was needed to level the playing field.
Your ridiculous conspiracy theory notwithstanding, "affirmative action" IS institutional racism.

that isn't its intention. the intention is to level the playing field with OPPORTUNITY... this idea that it is racist is something claimed by people who are economically insecure and marginal because they feel threatened by anyone else having opportunity. i'm not going to say their fear isn't at some level understandable, but it is still the desire to keep in place actual systemic racism.

so you get your pick.... preserve systemic racism or frighten people who fear opportunity being given to others.

100% of guno, Dannypussy, asslickius, dotcum, bobo, mcgarret, Marylandloser, shitshisdpeedoes, meatball, and 52nd street.
..... my family is multiracial. ....

You really are an idiot, batshit boy. No matter how many times you try to play that card it won't justify your vile racism. You ARE a filthy racist, and NOTHING justifies or mitigates it, asswipe.

have another drink paddy

No defense for your vile racism, as usual.

And At this point I didn't think I would have to explain the concept of a colorless society but you seem to be unable to think beyond the literal so here you go. I hope this makes it easier for you to understand

It is a society where people are judged by the content of their character alone (sound familiar?)

There is nothing sadder and funnier than a clueless white person trying to tell me what MLK meant. He never used the term "colorless society" and he celebrated the fact that different races and cultures existed. He even supported AA exclusively for Black people. I'm guessing some white person made up the term colorless society so they would be able to convince everyone they should be treated the same disregarding present and historical context. MLK wanted nothing like that and neither do I. I guess the next thing you are going to claim is that MLK was republican?

Last edited:

I guess that could be true since white women benefit from AA more than any other demographic.

There is nothing sadder and funnier than a clueless white person trying to tell me what MLK meant. He never used the term "colorless society" and he celebrated the fact that different races and cultures existed. He even supported AA exclusively for Black people. I'm guessing some white person made up the term colorless society so they would be able to convince everyone they should be treated the same disregarding present and historical context. MLK wanted nothing like that and neither do I. I guess the next thing you are going to claim is that MLK was republican?

Did I ever say he did use the term colorless society?

No I didn't

The term is not a new one maybe if you read more you'd know that

I guess that could be true since white women benefit from AA more than any other demographic.

Well white women have been far more oppressed than black men now haven't they?

No I didn't

No you didnt say it but you tried your best to imply it. I guess you thought I wouldn't correct you. I dont believe the term is new but that has nothing to do with the point.

No I didn't

No you didnt say it but you tried your best to imply it. I guess you thought I wouldn't correct you. I dont believe the term is new but that has nothing to do with the point.

I did no such thing don't blame me for your incorrect inferences or the fact that you can't seem to understand anything but the literal

Here's your word of the day

metaphor

look it up

Yeah I guess it was hard for white women being separated from their families and sold to someone in another state.

Yeah I guess it was hard for white women being separated from their families and sold to someone in another state.

Yeah and that's happened sooooo many times in the last hundred years or so

Forum List

Back