What Part Of Your Culture Do You Think Outsiders Frown Upon?

This is a thread for you to explain what parts/elements of your culture that you believe or suspect outsiders frown upon or are disgusted by.

Only a pussy like you would care.

That was a really, really poor effort, son. I mean, how on earth could you equate my OP with being a "pussy"?

Fretting over what other people think is a pussy move.
No one is fretting, Suzy. You are just too arrogant (god knows how that's even possible) to consider the question in the OP.

Tie a pork chop around your neck. Maybe you'll find someone to play with you then.

It's the manifestation of an unhappy childhood and being schooled on here at every turn. He's always been a disappointment, so he takes his frustration out on others.
I wrote a nice psychological profile of the gimp sometime back. Clearly his efforts to remain a friendless faggot are intentional. His unceasing need to "put people in their place" (as he sees it LMFAO) is a desire to quiet the white noise of inadequacy that permeates his psyche.

He's had his ass beaten many times in life. This is his only way to act out while remaining out of intensive care.

Only a pussy like you would care.

That was a really, really poor effort, son. I mean, how on earth could you equate my OP with being a "pussy"?

No one is fretting, Suzy. You are just too arrogant (god knows how that's even possible) to consider the question in the OP.

Tie a pork chop around your neck. Maybe you'll find someone to play with you then.

It's the manifestation of an unhappy childhood and being schooled on here at every turn. He's always been a disappointment, so he takes his frustration out on others.
I wrote a nice psychological profile of the gimp sometime back. Clearly his efforts to remain a friendless faggot are intentional. His unceasing need to "put people in their place" (as he sees it LMFAO) is a desire to quiet the white noise of inadequacy that permeates his psyche.

He's had his ass beaten many times in life. This is his only way to act out while remaining out of intensive care.

I suggested that he find himself a woman to take his mind off his inferiority complex. I guess he never got around to it. Probably too busy hectoring strangers online.

I suggested that he find himself a woman to take his mind off his inferiority complex. I guess he never got around to it. Probably too busy hectoring strangers online.

The creepy part is, this shit is likely the highlight of his days. I doubt a woman would give him the time of day without a large bundle of cash in advance.

I don't know if where I am, the south, is considered a culture or not, but of course it is no secret that people do look down their nose at those who are from here. I am guessing that what they don't like about this area is pretty much everything, food, accent, way of lie, etc.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

How touching that Skinhead and Pussywuss have finally found love in each other's flaccid arms.

The reason why criminals are violent is because they expect to encounter violence from their victim.

No it's not. That's just stupid. Criminals become more violent in the face of passivity.

I ordinarily dismiss your comments as unworthy of a response. I really don't want to encourage you. This instance deserves a response.

I fully agree with you. The supporting evidence is overwhelming. Criminals see passivity as license.

However there are cultures that believe that violence escalates violence. Particularly in England. A criminal who does not expect an armed defender will have no reason to be armed themselves. A criminal who knows that no one will hit back has no reason to hit. This is patent nonsense. Criminals generally enjoy inflicting pain on others. It is the basis for gun control proposals. In England the belief is so strong that prohibitions against kitchen knives are proposed.

When asked the question of what in our culture foreigners find objectionable I had to answer that it is our barbaric (to them) laws permitting self defense.

In North Yorkshire I find it annoying that people in pubs start to laugh as soon as they hear "Obama" mentioned without even waiting to see whether what's coming is a joke or just something about His latest televised rant.

I particularly loved being told Americans are rude by a visiting Frenchman. HA!

Being from South Louisiana: hard drinking, deep fried everything, slow pace, some of the food (squirrel, frog, rabbit, etc) and the bastardization of both languages.

And speaking of The French.....

I once visited Canterbury Cathedral to see the spot where Becket "got his".

Canterbury is unfortunately close to the channel ports where cheap ferries arrive from France, meaning the area is flooded with Frogs who arrive with a 5-pound note and an offensive tee-shirt and change neither during their stay.

A funeral service was about to begin.

The Dean of the cathedral used the public address system to gently notify the crowd that a funeral was about to begin and respectful silence would be appreciated.

The Frogs shouted louder to drown him out and continued with raised voices throughout the service.

Civilized? I leave that to you.

Many foreigners are appalled by the ubiquitous obesity of so many American citizens. ....... :cool:

Yet, besides fast food, Americans have a very positive attitude towards food.

Even as an Englishman, I find it hard to disagree with foreigners when it comes to noticing how boring and uninspired our cuisine is. And the majority's attitude towards food is that it's just sustenance, not pleasure. This is strange, seeing as the French are only twenty seven miles off our coast and their culture and history is interwoven with ours. Yet the quality of their cuisine and attitude towards it couldn't be further removed from ours.
That was one thing I discovered when I went to a pub outside of Windsor Castle. I asked the waitress what was good. She said it's all edible but not what we would call great.

Let's call a spade a spade. It's shit. It looks shit and the taste isn't anything special. The same goes for Ireland. Yet on the Continent their cuisine and attitude towards it is in sharp contrast with ours. They care about the quality of ingredients and they're more adventurous. The same can be said of America. The food served in your roadside diners is usually a lot more appetising than the slop dumped on your plate in the U.K. I strive to make myself an exception in that regard and take a profound joy out of cooking. Everyone compliments me on my cooking, even my Italian-American in-laws who live in one of the world's most astonishing food parlours: New York City.

Ironically;

Gordon James Ramsay, Jr. is a Scottish chef, restaurateur and hotelier. His restaurants have been awarded 15 Michelin stars in total and currently hold 14. His signature restaurant, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, London, has held 3 Michelin stars since 2001.
I've been to his Maze restaurant in NYC. No big, in fact, mediocre.
Well then not all members of the UK serve shit.

I don't know if where I am, the south, is considered a culture or not, but of course it is no secret that people do look down their nose at those who are from here. I am guessing that what they don't like about this area is pretty much everything, food, accent, way of lie, etc.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I really like the food, accent, and music of the south. If there's any place in California that has better barbecue, I wish I could find it.

Forum List

Back