What Parents of Down Syndrome Kids Get About Sarah Palin That Others Don’t

what is it your business anyway. worry over yourself and your children. best of luck

that's what I say when you fucking religious morons want to tell women they can't have abortions.

You never listen, though. You'd make women have those retarded kids if you could get away with it.
Your parents had you, so be nice.

he has a serious anger problem and is just miserable all the time. And the thing is he posts it for all to see on here. beats me

what is it your business anyway. worry over yourself and your children. best of luck

that's what I say when you fucking religious morons want to tell women they can't have abortions.

You never listen, though. You'd make women have those retarded kids if you could get away with it.

I'm very nice. I don't think we should condemn children to a life of disability because their parents are idiots who believe in magic sky fairies.

I'm very nice. I don't think we should condemn children to a life of disability because their parents are idiots who believe in magic sky fairies.

DS children will eventually progress and then plateau at the 3rd grade level emotionally and academically

not a bad place to be

think about it. not suffering at all

Your living right? You should be thank, because a child with a disability is way smarter than you. At least they have a heart.

My son is disabled and he disagrees with you.

Your living right? You should be thank, because a child with a disability is way smarter than you. At least they have a heart.

I'm smart enough to know the difference between "Your" and "You're", Cleetus.
Still doesn't change what I meant.

Well, yes, it does. You can't go around questioning the intelligence of others when you can't master basic grammar.

Again, 91% of women who test positive for Downs abort their pregnancies. They are not bad people for doing so.

I'm smart enough to know the difference between "Your" and "You're", Cleetus.
Still doesn't change what I meant.

Well, yes, it does. You can't go around questioning the intelligence of others when you can't master basic grammar.

Again, 91% of women who test positive for Downs abort their pregnancies. They are not bad people for doing so.
Yes they are. They are killing innocent babies

Yes they are. They are killing innocent babies

No, they aren't. fetuses aren't babies. No amount of wishful thinking on your part will turn them into babies.

T'is true~

No amount of wishful thinking will turn fetuses into babies.

That only happens naturally when liberals restrain themselves from murdering them.

Wishful thinking has nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back