What old tv shows would you like to see come back?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see All In The Family come back on. It is my favorite old show. I'd also like to see Quantum Leap and Forever Knight come back on.

Laugh In
Monty Pythons Flying Circus
The Twilight Zone
Firefly

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPKMaNL6kJQ]Amos 'n Andy - Hospitalization - YouTube[/ame]

Well, they took my Frazier away but put Will & Grace in its place, so I am a happy camper.
Meanwhile..Twilight Zone would be cool to have back again..with new stars appearing, new stories, etc.

Anyone remember Thriller? They tried to copy TZ but didn't fare as well.

This show simply can't be re-created but I'd love it if the Three Stooges was released again.

Showed my kids on youtube, once they got passed the "aww, it's in black and whiiiiite", they loved it.

Every time I see the three stooges (the originals, not that new movie), I think of my dad. And Red Skelton Show. Sigh. They don't make daytime tv like that any more. I see or hear of either one..I think of Daddy, sitting in his big old Dad chair, busting a gut. He LOVED the pie throwing stuff. LOVED it.

Every time I see the three stooges (the originals, not that new movie), I think of my dad. And Red Skelton Show. Sigh. They don't make daytime tv like that any more. I see or hear of either one..I think of Daddy, sitting in his big old Dad chair, busting a gut. He LOVED the pie throwing stuff. LOVED it.

Certain things are just timeless

At the moment, I'm watching Emergency! on MeTV. Different Strokes in on Antenna, Banacek [a great show] is on COZI, and MythBusters us on Science.

Just about every show listed above is available during the day on my Cox Cable listing.

ok because I don't get tv all the time...............

I loved northern exposure. I thought it brilliantly written and acted.

Forum List

Back