What no video?

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/27/w...-between-al-qaeda-and-attack-in-libya.html?hp

The cooperation with other nations beyond Libya in the investigations also seemed to indicate that the attack’s planning and execution might have crossed international borders and not simply have been a local, spontaneous eruption of violence in response to an amateurish Internet video denigrating the Prophet Muhammad.

You think? Gee, I wonder who bought the video angle....oh that's right liberals......people so stupid, I wouldnt want to pee on them....even though most of em enjoy water sports.

Sources say intelligence agencies knew within a day that al Qaeda affiliates were behind the attacks in Benghazi, Libya—they even knew where one of the attackers lived. Eli Lake reports.

U.S. Officials Knew Libya Attacks Were Work of Al Qaeda Affiliates - The Daily Beast

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links
Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi, the Libyan rebel leader, has said jihadists who fought against allied troops in Iraq are on the front lines of the battle against Muammar Gaddafi's regime.

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links - Telegraph

obama is not getting what he deserves for helping the assholes.

It was a given that the assassination was planned.

I doubt anyone familiar with the events surrounding that assassination ever imagined otherwise.

Forum List

Back