The Libyan Timeline from the WP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by swizzlee, Sep 27, 2012.

1. swizzlee

swizzlee RedWhiteAndBlue

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +124
    Call it what you will. I call it mass lying by a President and his lemmings.

And what will the writings of Chris Stevens reveal?

2. Caroljo

Caroljo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,337
    And yet Obama "apologized" at the UN for the video! Even after it's been proven it was a planned terrorist attack and had nothing to do with the video. Yes, there were some protests about it, but that wasn't the main reason, and not any of the reason our americans were murdered. I think by Obama coming out at first blaming the murders on the video, that he incited the riots that are going on. Hell, i believe the video came out in July?? Why didn't they protest then? Why now?
    Why won't our president admit a mistake?
    Why is he always jumping the gun and commenting on something before he even knows the whole story? Then he won't admit if he's wrong....just makes more excuses. I"m so sick of him...............

3. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    Guess what. The FBI investigation that obama said was on going is a lie. There is no investigation. That's how CNN got Stevens' diary out of a secure "crime scene". There was no secure crime scene.

Obama knew attack on US Embassy in Libya was terror strike: report - NYPOST.com

It’s been more than two weeks since the deadly attack and bureaucratic infighting has prevented American investigators from entering the crime scene, according to CNN.

Squabbles between the FBI, Department of Justice and State Department has thrown a monkey wrench into the probe, sources told CNN.

American investigators are particularly worried that the crime scene has not been secured any evidence in the rocket-ravaged consulate might be gone or no good

“If we get there now, it's not clear that it will be of any use to us,” a senior law enforcement official told CNN.

FBI agents have spoken to State Department and other US government officials who were in Libya when Stevens was killed, according to the cable news outlet.

But agents have reportedly been denied to chance to grill suspects rounded by Libyan forces.

"And I cannot believe that the FBI is not on the ground yet, and there's not enough cooperation to get there,” said US Sen. Johnny Isakson, R-Georgia.

4. swizzlee

swizzlee RedWhiteAndBlue

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +124
    KnD - I simply do not know what to say.

My anger over this is very intense and I can ONLY pray that FOX, CNN, WP, NYP and the bipartisan calls by a variety of members of Congress will not let this ride.

They MUST stay on the attack until we have ALL the answers.

Thank you for your article.

5. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,971
    Liberals derps still believe a video caused this...THAT is priceless

6. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    Like yourself, this drives me to nothing less than fury. That the mainstream media is ignoring it only fuels my fire. More so because it is starting to look like the Ambassador was set up for murder by the obama regime for a specific purpose and that was to help the new Egyptian president by releasing Shiek Rahman.

7. swizzlee

swizzlee RedWhiteAndBlue

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +124
    I'm not following you.