What needs to change before you'll embrace Islam in America?

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

A change in the Koran removing the order to followers to conquer the entire Earth for Allah.

Evidence over ten + years that traditionalist Muslims no longer worked toward making Islam dominant over all.

Once we saw no Islamic terrorism for more than 10 years anywhere on Earth I'd be willing to entertain the idea that Islam was no longer a threat to my grandchildren's freedom.

Once that was the case and ONLY after that had occurred...no Islamic terrorism anywhere on Earth...sounds difficult?

Christians and Jews manage to do it.

So can Muslims.

Once that had been accomplished I'd be willing to take a chance on being neutral about Islam in America and Muslims in America.

What needs to change before you'll embrace Islam in America?Once we saw no Islamic terrorism for more than 10 years anywhere on Earth I'd be willing to entertain the idea that Islam was no longer a threat to my grandchildren's freedom.

Fixed it for you, to read:

Once we saw no Islamic terrorism for less than 25 years anywhere on Earth I'd be willing to entertain the idea that Islam was no longer a threat to my grandchildren's freedom.

Oh, by the way, this ...

Mojo2 said:
A change in the Koran removing the order to followers to conquer the entire Earth for Allah.

... is never gonna happen, either, just because Muslims wouldn't let anyone in their own faith alter the wording of the Qu'ran — let alone those who aren't of their faith.

They are savages. Unlike the Christians of the Reformation and Enlightenment, Muslims cannot and will never allow anyone—in or outside of their faith—to do anything other than interpret their faith.

They will not let them redesign it.

I actually admire Muslims very much for that, myself. :thup:

Oh, by the way, this ...

Mojo2 said:

... is never gonna happen, either, just because Muslims wouldn't let anyone in their own faith alter the wording of the Qu'ran — let alone those who aren't of their faith.

They are savages. Unlike the Christians of the Reformation and Enlightenment, Muslims cannot and will never allow anyone—in or outside of their faith—to do anything other than interpret their faith.

They will not let them redesign it.

I actually admire Muslims very much for that, myself. :thup:

I understand your grudging respect for that aspect of islam. I feel the same way, actually!

And, of course you are correct in all else you've said here.

From the film, The Terminator:

Kyle Reese: Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Kyle Reese:Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Indeed. Let's alter this one to read how you and I know it should read, with regard to this particular case.

Listen, and understand. Islam is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

I'm not sure we could find a better, more applicable quote to feature as an analogy than the one you gave us there from The Terminator.

Well done. :clap:

I won't embrace any religion.

What other folks do isn't my concern, more power to you.

It ain't for me.

Last edited:
As long as they don't start singing in that pig latin at 0430 across a bullhorn or try to cut their kids genitalia off, or any of that Sharia crap, I'm fine.

Kyle Reese:Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Indeed. Let's alter this one to read how you and I know it should read, with regard to this particular case.

Listen, and understand. Islam is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

I'm not sure we could find a better, more applicable quote to feature as an analogy than the one you gave us there from The Terminator.

Well done. :clap:

I'm sure I'm not the first.

:)

We could move the xenophobes to a leper colony.

I think they would be much happier for a time, but they'd find something to hate.

Here is the question again, just for your convenience.

Now maybe you can answer this question and not the one in your 'hazlnut.'

Nothing needs to change. I know Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, Atheists and Agnostics. Haven't had a problem with any of them.

Nothing needs to change. I know Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, Atheists and Agnostics. Haven't had a problem with any of them.

So, you embrace the idea of Islam and more Muslims in America despite their mission to conquer ALL of America and the World?

Then, they'd force you to either agree to being a captive and pay a Jizyah tax, convert to Islam or die.

You're okay with that?

Knowing a Muslim on Facebook isn't the same thing as knowing him in Iraq, where he'll put you to death for not converting to Islam.

I'll try to stay out of war zones then, where you can get put to death no matter what the religion is. You do understand the difference don't you?

So, you embrace the idea of Islam and more Muslims in America despite their mission to conquer ALL of America and the World?

Then, they'd force you to either agree to being a captive and pay a Jizyah tax, convert to Islam or die.

You're okay with that?

Do I embrace your ridiculous fantasy? No. Do I embrace Muslims, absolutely. But you live in fear if that makes you feel good. Who am I to take away your cowardice.

Forum List

Back