What movie is this? #2

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
images

The movie started out with a lab facility where a robot awakens(?) and finishes building itself. It then leaves and there's a big chase to catch the robot who is looking for the man that produced it. I believe the chase ends in Egypt where the robot discovers it's creator in a tomb of other robots like it that have become inactive. It's discovered that these artificial life forms have been placed here to watch over the human race.

Does anyone know the name of this movie?

*****SMILE*****

:)

images

The movie started out with a lab facility where a robot awakens(?) and finishes building itself. It then leaves and there's a big chase to catch the robot who is looking for the man that produced it. I believe the chase ends in Egypt where the robot discovers it's creator in a tomb of other robots like it that have become inactive. It's discovered that these artificial life forms have been placed here to watch over the human race.

*****SMILE*****

'The Questor Tapes' 1974 starring Robert Foxworth and Mike Ferrell.

It was a series pilot by Gene Roddenberry (creator of 'Star Trek') that was not picked up for creation.

The final scene takes place in a cave under Mt Ararat, Turkey. Not Egypt.

Co-starring Majel Barrett (wife of Gene Roddenberry who was cast in nearly every project to which he was connected) and an older, but still smoking hot, Dana Wynter ('Sink the Bismarck' and 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers') as a Lady Penelope type character.

images

*****SMILE*****

'The Questor Tapes' 1974 starring Robert Foxworth and Mike Ferrell.

It was a series pilot by Gene Roddenberry (creator of 'Star Trek') that was not picked up for creation.

The final scene takes place in a cave under Mt Ararat, Turkey. Not Egypt.

images

Thank you for the answer to the question for both movies.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

Forum List

Back