What movie is this? #1

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
images

The movie started out with the main character being thrown into a small town jail. While he's there a very old Native American who was in the cell with him dies but passes on a metal artifact to the guy. The main character has the artifact examined at a university and discovers that it's made of a unknown alloy that's nearly indestructible and the best estimate as to it's age is 50,000 years. Not only that but it's only a piece, like part of a puzzle, of a whole picture(?). I can't remember the rest of the events in the movie but the main character is chased for that artifact by some well financed individuals. In the end the main character escapes and has two or three pieces....

My brother says that this movie became a TV show.

Does anyone know the name of the movie or TV show?

*****SMILE*****

:)

images

The movie started out with the main character being thrown into a small town jail. While he's there a very old Native American who was in the cell with him dies but passes on a metal artifact to the guy. The main character has the artifact examined at a university and discovers that it's made of a unknown alloy that's nearly indestructible and the best estimate as to it's age is 50,000 years. Not only that but it's only a piece, like part of a puzzle, of a whole picture(?). I can't remember the rest of the events in the movie but the main character is chased for that artifact by some well financed individuals. In the end the main character escapes and has two or three pieces....

My brother says that this movie became a TV show.

Does anyone know the name of the movie or TV show?

*****SMILE*****

:)

'Search for the Gods' 1975 starring a very young Kurt Russell and Ralph Bellamy. I cannot recall if it was a pilot for a series or a made for TV movie. Written by Henry Miller, very prolific TV writer in the '70s

Forum List

Back