What movie can you watch over and over?

Planes, Trains & Automobiles
Christmas Vacation
Groundhog Day
Wedding Crashers
Stand By Me
The Full Monty
The Deer Hunter

You can watch Groundhog Day over and over and over again?

Who would have thought?

Demolition Man because it shows exactly where we are going.
A History of Violence, because that's exactly what my husband was like.

Demolition Man because it shows exactly where we are going.
A History of Violence, because that's exactly what my husband was like.

Sweet Jesus Katz, lighten up. Try watching Thats my boy next.

thats-my-boy-poster.jpg

Christmas Vacation
Groundhog Day
Wedding Crashers
Stand By Me
The Full Monty
The Deer Hunter

Who would have thought?

I don't know that the movie ever specifically states how long he is living that day over and over, but I would guess at least 6 months. It's funny watching him live those first several days/weeks in a hedonistic type style, and they even make it comical when he goes into depression and attempts suicide every way imaginable just to keep waking up to "I've Got You, Babe" playing on the radio...but the part I like most, and how I would love spending that time, was when he accepted it and used that opportunity to delve into literature, poetry, history, languages, and music.

There are quite a few movies I have watched multiple times without getting tired of.

However, the one I always found a bit odd is The Negotiator. Not a great movie, but for some reason, whenever it was on tv over the course of about a year, if I noticed it, I would watch it.

Christmas Vacation
Groundhog Day
Wedding Crashers
Stand By Me
The Full Monty
The Deer Hunter

Who would have thought?

I don't know that the movie ever specifically states how long he is living that day over and over, but I would guess at least 6 months. It's funny watching him live those first several days/weeks in a hedonistic type style, and they even make it comical when he goes into depression and attempts suicide every way imaginable just to keep waking up to "I've Got You, Babe" playing on the radio...but the part I like most, and how I would love spending that time, was when he accepted it and used that opportunity to delve into literature, poetry, history, languages, and music.

I'm pretty sure they at least strongly imply, if not outright state, that he lives that day over and over for many years. Maybe a lifetime's length of years.

There are quite a few movies I have watched multiple times without getting tired of.

However, the one I always found a bit odd is The Negotiator. Not a great movie, but for some reason, whenever it was on tv over the course of about a year, if I noticed it, I would watch it.
If you are talking about the Samuel L. Jackson and Kevin Spacey film, I love that movie! I love edge of your seat action packed thrillers. :) :) :)

God bless you and Kevin and Samuel always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back