What movie can you watch over and over?

This one's easy for me: A Clockwork Orange

I can't count the number of times I've watched it.

There are a trio of British Movies that I find hard to resist watching when I come across them on cable.
Snatch, The Bank Job, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels,

Lord of the Rings trilogy
Alien vs Predator
Predators
Hunt for Red October

These are not movies, but I watch them every day....rerun after rerun after rerun:

Fraser
NCIS
Golden Girls

I like the girl becoming a partner with the predator and they both take on the aliens in the pyramid thingy. :)

I forgot about movies like The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink and Ferris Bueller's Day Off...John Hughes is from my neck of the woods, and those movies were made during my teen years, so lots of sentiment towards them. Emilio and Judd hung out for a day at our HS, to interact with the Sportos and Freaks, and I got to watch the scene being filmed from Ferris where they drive off in the car from the school, which was filmed in front of our HS Performing Arts building.

Last edited:
None. No movie is that good. Life is too short to watch the same movie twice, or read the same book twice, when there are so many movies yet unseen or books yet unread.

None. No movie is that good. Life is too short to watch the same movie twice, or read the same book twice, when there are so many movies yet unseen or books yet unread.

I disagree. I think the same argument, life being too short, could be used in the other direction.

Life is too short to waste hoping that the next book or movie is worthwhile, when there are already so many good books and movies to simply enjoy again. :tongue:

Of course, I have a backlog of recorded tv shows I keep telling myself I should catch up on, so I probably shouldn't talk. :lol:

I disagree. I think the same argument, life being too short, could be used in the other direction.

Life is too short to waste hoping that the next book or movie is worthwhile, when there are already so many good books and movies to simply enjoy again. :tongue:

Of course, I have a backlog of recorded tv shows I keep telling myself I should catch up on, so I probably shouldn't talk. :lol:

Actually, you make a good point. : )

Off the top of my head, because I am a total movie junkie, the ones I can (and do) watch over and over:

Moonstruck
My Cousin Vinny
Dave
The Wedding Date
Dante's Peak
The Day the Dam Broke
Tornado Warning
Day of Destruction
A Few Good Men
Apollo 13
Down Periscope
Open Range