What lies ahead

You're free to provide a quote.

Instead of just making shit up.

I'll wait here.
Here you amnesia ridden dumbfuck

Here you amnesia ridden dumbfuck
In which post to I say "6% inflation isn't unfortunate"?

In which post to I say "6% inflation isn't unfortunate"?
Let me re-post this. The post you conveniently ignored in that thread.

When Inflation Is Bad​

If inflation is greater than 2%, it becomes dangerous. Walking inflation is when prices rise between 3% to 10% in a year. It can drive too much economic growth. At that level, inflation robs you of your hard-earned dollars. The prices of things you buy every day rise faster than wages. Thanks to walking inflation, it takes $24 today to buy what $1 did in 1913.

When you strip out volatile food and energy prices—so-called core CPI inflation—the picture was somewhat brighter. Prices rose by 0.5% in November, slightly less than the month prior, and climbed by 4.9% over the last 12 months. That’s well above the Federal Reserve’s 2% target, although the Fed prefers a different inflation gauge, PCE inflation.

Certain items contributed mightily to these historic gains, as any driver can attest. New vehicles jumped 1.1% over the past month, and are now 11.1% higher compared to 12 months prior. Grocery prices were 0.8% more expensive in November than in October, continuing an expensive trend. Over the past year, food is 6.1% higher. Shelter costs have risen by 3.8% during the same period, while energy is up 33.3%.

While we are at it, lets look up the def of the term "catastrophic"

catastrophic = extremely unfortunate or unsuccessful. 🤔

This isnt a big deal. We should all just listen to the biggest hypocrite on USMB. He makes you feel warm and cozy with his bullshit.
----------------------
There above, we have the definition of "catastrophic"
Now go back and see where you called it "hyperbole"
Then come back and bow, bitch.

I'm nowhere as well read or spoken as those that have opined well on this Frank, but the general gist that keeps coming across is this seems to be some sort of global game of chicken

In other words , there are those that would like to see us take the fall, but they may also be along for the ride........

~S~
…..and the reason we haven’t read about any type of debt recall mentioned by CCP in rhetoric. As of today, the US is still China’s top foreign consumer base. When and once that changes….but until that time as long as the debtor remains equally indebted we’re good.

To continue to rely on China is like dealing with a pit viper that saves its venom for its prey. US pharmaceuticals manufactured in China needs to go down to zero. Reduced start up costs for pharma corporations within the US, and increased penalties for all US corps that operate using China’s sweatshops. That is something that might keep me up at night, having family members rely on drugs manufactured in China, if I would let it.

If an honest type would run on this platform unifying the moderates, he or she would have an increased chance as an independent candidate. Common sense isn’t too common though, so it might be a few elections down the road.

Let me re-post this. The post you conveniently ignored in that thread.

When Inflation Is Bad​

If inflation is greater than 2%, it becomes dangerous. Walking inflation is when prices rise between 3% to 10% in a year. It can drive too much economic growth. At that level, inflation robs you of your hard-earned dollars. The prices of things you buy every day rise faster than wages. Thanks to walking inflation, it takes $24 today to buy what $1 did in 1913.

When you strip out volatile food and energy prices—so-called core CPI inflation—the picture was somewhat brighter. Prices rose by 0.5% in November, slightly less than the month prior, and climbed by 4.9% over the last 12 months. That’s well above the Federal Reserve’s 2% target, although the Fed prefers a different inflation gauge, PCE inflation.

Certain items contributed mightily to these historic gains, as any driver can attest. New vehicles jumped 1.1% over the past month, and are now 11.1% higher compared to 12 months prior. Grocery prices were 0.8% more expensive in November than in October, continuing an expensive trend. Over the past year, food is 6.1% higher. Shelter costs have risen by 3.8% during the same period, while energy is up 33.3%.

While we are at it, lets look up the def of the term "catastrophic"

catastrophic = extremely unfortunate or unsuccessful. 🤔

This isnt a big deal. We should all just listen to the biggest hypocrite on USMB. He makes you feel warm and cozy with his bullshit.
----------------------
There above, we have the definition of "catastrophic"
Now go back and see where you called it "hyperbole"
Then come back and bow, bitch.
You appear to be trying to equate "catastrophic" with "unfortunate".

While it's nice to watch you try so hard to impress me, you are instead boring me. Again. You are a lunatic.

Dismissed.

<flick>

You appear to be trying to equate "catastrophic" with "unfortunate".

While it's nice to watch you try so hard to impress me, you are instead boring me. Again. You are a lunatic.

Dismissed.

<flick>
aww look. The dumbass "economist" doesnt know what definitions are. Sad.
That trump university degree fucked you, i guess :dunno:

If an honest type would run on this platform unifying the moderates, he or she would have an increased chance as an independent candidate. Common sense isn’t too common though, so it might be a few elections down the road.
and while i'll agree, what props up the $$$ across this rock includes generations (read General Butler) of dubious military interventions Claire

to reveal that for what it is, may quite frankly be political suicide

~S~

The Chinese just announced that their new hyper-sonic technology can detect US "stealth" aircraft.
The Chinese are passing the US militarily when US borrowing ($30T & rising) is accelerating.

I agree with the OP.
The US pissed away $30T instead of being responsible with borrowing, and passing Balanced Budgets.

The story of the ants and the grasshopper hits home.
The F117 was developed in the late 70s. The public didn't even know about it until the late 80s I believe.

I have to be optimistic that our military has things we aren't even aware of. I refuse to believe the Chinese are passing us militarily. Maybe I'm being naive. I hope not.

Damn Frank ... You should have been smart enough to be working on Plan B.
Those nitwits in the Banana Republic on the Beltway haven't really been keeping their activities a secret.

Plan C: My cousins own several thousand hectares of farmland in Brazil. I'll go live there or Florence or Barcelona.

Like the Jews, many people, miserable people, hate America because we put G-d first and receive his blessings. It's not magic, or exclusive, it's what we do. Anyone can.

I'm nowhere as well read or spoken as those that have opined well on this Frank, but the general gist that keeps coming across is this seems to be some sort of global game of chicken

In other words , there are those that would like to see us take the fall, but they may also be along for the ride........

~S~
It's economic MAD mutually assured destruction by the CCP. They're already headed off the cliff and want to take us down with them.

Plan C: My cousins own several thousand hectares of farmland in Brazil. I'll go live there or Florence or Barcelona.

Like the Jews, many people, miserable people, hate America because we put G-d first and receive his blessings. It's not magic, or exclusive, it's what we do. Anyone can.

I was telling some friends about some American Farmers that sold out their family farms here in the USA to Mega Farming Co-Ops ...
Took the money, knowledge and whatever equipment they had, and moved to South America where they just started farming again.

My friends asked me why they would do that.
I told them that it was the same thing their ancestors did before they moved to Nebraska ... :auiqs.jpg:

If a person can be productive, or has enough money, someone will always help them get comfortable.

This might be a good time to convert your U.S. Dollar holdings to some more stable currency.

Problem is the whole world has gone nucking futs.

But not gold! Remember, Rooseveldt (a prototype liberal dictator) outlawed possession of gold entirely.

Fortunately Xiden, if he ever read about that, can't remember it. But you can bet your bottom(ing) dollar that his puppet masters DO.

My wife and I paid off the house and cars. I went for tangible items ie food, generators, silver, water filtration. The dollar isn't going to last too much longer. I think we'll start to see a push for a global currency in the not too distant future.

I was telling some friends about some American Farmers that sold out their family farms here in the USA to Mega Farming Co-Ops ...
Took the money, knowledge and whatever equipment they had, and moved to South America where they just started farming again.

I told them that it was the same thing their ancestors did before they moved to Nebraska ... :auiqs.jpg:

If a person can be productive, or has enough money, someone will always help them get comfortable.

I'd love to disappear off into southern Chile.

I'd love to disappear off into southern Chile.

Louisiana Pacific has Engineered Wood Facilities all over Chile ... :thup:
They are nice facilities, the people are friendly, and everyone wants to do a good job.

1641250468824.png

1641250487222.png

All I know is that cattleman aren't making money off increased beef prices.
But a small conglomerate of beef processors are that middleman 3/4ths of the beef market.

This might be a good time to convert your U.S. Dollar holdings to some more stable currency.
Is there one?

What are the 10 largest currencies in the world?

Image result for global currency

The 10 Strongest Currencies in the World
  • Cayman Islands Dollar – (1 KYD = 1.20 USD)
  • Gibraltar Pound – (1 GIP= 1.23 USD)
  • Pound Stirling – (1 GBP = 1.26 USD)
  • Jordanian Dinar – (1 JOD = 1.41 USD)
  • Omani Rial – (1 OMR = 2.60 USD)
  • Bahraini Dinar – (1 BHD = 2.65 USD)
  • Kuwaiti Dinar – (1 KWD = 3.29 USD)
  • Summary.

It's economic MAD mutually assured destruction by the CCP. They're already headed off the cliff and want to take us down with them.
hellova plan Frank......but whadda i know.....
I think we'll start to see a push for a global currency in the not too distant future.

hmmm......

Top 10: World's Most Traded Currencies 2020
  • #1 – US Dollar (USD)
  • #2- Euro [1 EUR = 1.17 USD]
  • #3- Japanese Yen [1 JPY = 0.0095 USD]
  • #4 – Pound Sterling [1 GBP = 1.29 USD]
  • #5 – Australian Dollar [1 AUD = 0.71 USD]
  • #6 – Canadian Dollar [1 CAD = 0.76 USD]
  • #7 – Swiss Franc [1 CHF = 1.09 USD]
~S~

Good to know that we have economic soothsayers here, giving us inside information that not even long-time market experts are providing.

We're lucky to be on this board.

Yeah, those same "experts" said the inflation was transitory yet here we are heading straight into the stratosphere with massive inflation. We're lucky to have so many "experts" huh.

Forum List

Back