What Kind of People Treat Children This Way?

Using children as weapons: Worked really well for the Vietnamese, THEY WON!

Here in the US, when the Chinese come, we will all roll over for them, huh? Thing to do, NOT fight, huh?

Or is that D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-T ? ? ?

Your post is very, very disturbing. You just said that you can win a war by using children as weapons. Wow. If the Chinese (or whoever) decides to attack us, my kids will be hidden safely in a bunker. I'm not going to put them on the front line.

Unfortunately and grotesquely there is truth in that. Children are easily controlled and viewed as expendible in many third world conflicts (Somalia, the Congo). :(

Population of Gaza: 1,551,859 (according to CIA Factbook)

Number of Palestinian suicide bombers - hard to find an accounting but assuming there is even remotely any accuracy in this to this we have a death toll of 480 between 1993-2008 (15 years) we have 163 successful suicide bombers.

Can't find out how many are "unsuccessful" but I'm guessing the number is not a whole lot higher.

Out of that group...how many children? Since the beginning of violence in the Al-Aqsa Intifada in 2000, 29 suicide attacks have been carried out by youth under the age of 18 and more than 40 youths under the age of 18 were involved in attempted suicide bombings that were thwarted The youngest was 16 In addition, during combat the IDF classifies children as those younger than 12, between 12-14, children can be sentenced up to 6 months and after 14, Palestinian children are tried as adults. There are no juvenile courts, and children are often detained in centers together with adults.

While the use of children in combat is thoroughly and justifiably condemned by much of the world Israel uses the term "child" rather flexably in this regard.

In the end....the numbers are interesting. Out of well over a million people....you have a tiny proportion of suicide bombers. And as a result - you seem to be saying they don't have a right to grow up.

Only a liar or a complete asshole would read into anything I said that I "seem" to be saying they don't have a right to grow up. Which is it? Are you an abject liar or just truly too stupid to breathe?

I can only go by your exact words - no more, no less.

There seem to be "monsters" on both sides of the conflict - a point brought up repeatedly. For example, the IDF's use of human shields (from among many examples).

No use in being subtle with a schmuck like you. That latter allusion refers EXCLUSIVELY to the Palestinians in the matter under discussion.

On a messageboard, when tone doesn't convey then subtlety usually falls flat.

Somewhere a cave is missing its troll. Go back home.

I can't. You moved in and made it home. :tongue:

Having liability on ignore works well, LOL...

And the lack of words also causes damage, since this did not make any of the news here, nor does it seem to matter to anyone much.

What a pathetic miserable lot human beings are.

IMO we have our own problems to worry about. Our own children aren't safe going to and from school and you want us to fix the problem for someone else first?

And you felt perfectly justified in fighting back, and tell me, are you one of the ones whose dad told you you'd BETTER fight back?

And yet Palestinians are excoriated if they even verbally object!

The truth about who is doing what to whom is not in the news. Yawn, politics as usual, hey!
It appears, according to your link, that far more Palestinian children have died than have Israeli children.

Perhaps this is because the Israelis hide their children in bunkers, while the Palestinians use their children as anti-tank weapons?

Just sayin...

Do you have a source for that?

Perhaps it is because the Palestinians don't have any bunkers to begin with....?
http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_multimedia/English/eng_n/pdf/hamas_e028.pdf
LiveLeak.com - Hamas - Human Shield Confession
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Human shield deters Israel strike

Hint: Ordering children to harass tanks in the middle of a warzone is not conductive to their safety, nor is converting schools and hospitals into artillery depots.

Using children as weapons: Worked really well for the Vietnamese, THEY WON!

Here in the US, when the Chinese come, we will all roll over for them, huh? Thing to do, NOT fight, huh?

Or is that D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-T ? ? ?

Your post is very, very disturbing. You just said that you can win a war by using children as weapons. Wow. If the Chinese (or whoever) decides to attack us, my kids will be hidden safely in a bunker. I'm not going to put them on the front line.

These children's parents did not "put them on the front line" the settlers stole the land, bulldozed houses, surrounded the place where they lived and then ADULTS threw rocks at children trying to go to school.

And what I said was ONE group won a war by using children. OF COURSE, those Vietnamese had the advantage of considerable support from another country. In Israel, the US of A is supplying the bombs Israeli gov uses, supplying the money to support the country, and NOT acting in good faith to END THE WAR!

Are you talking about Vietnam or Palestine? In Palestine, some parents DO put their children on the front line. Have you heard of the Al-Aqsa intifada? This is intentional. How you can deny that is both fascinating and disturbing.

It appears, according to your link, that far more Palestinian children have died than have Israeli children.

Perhaps this is because the Israelis hide their children in bunkers, while the Palestinians use their children as anti-tank weapons?

Just sayin...

Perhaps it is because the Palestinians don't have any bunkers to begin with....?
http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_multimedia/English/eng_n/pdf/hamas_e028.pdf

Hint: Ordering children to harass tanks in the middle of a warzone is not conductive to their safety, nor is converting schools and hospitals into artillery depots.

Good to see that you nailed the idiot... won't stop his silliness, but good to see you nailed him

In Israel, the US of A is supplying the bombs Israeli gov uses, supplying the money to support the country,
And the Arabs have received support from first the Soviets and now Iran. Your point?

NOT acting in good faith to END THE WAR!
The Jews and Arabs have been fighting almost continually since 1948. There will be no peace between these people.

Good to see that you nailed the idiot... won't stop his silliness, but good to see you nailed him

Of course it won't stop my "silliness" because, as is typical you are only willing to see one side of the issue.

70% of Israeli Arabs in North lack bomb shelters

And you felt perfectly justified in fighting back, and tell me, are you one of the ones whose dad told you you'd BETTER fight back?

And yet Palestinians are excoriated if they even verbally object!

The truth about who is doing what to whom is not in the news. Yawn, politics as usual, hey!

1753221.jpg

Just sayin...

Nice settlermoblile there.

Poor mileage though.

Of course it won't stop my "silliness" because, as is typical you are only willing to see one side of the issue.

70% of Israeli Arabs in North lack bomb shelters

On the bright side, at least you are acknowledging that you are an idiot!

Forum List

Back