Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Fish

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Shellfish

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I don't eat meat

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
I like bologna and hot dogs the best, because its ethical. You use all of the animal, like the Native Americans did.

By the way, does anyone know why on labels of hot dogs and bologna that "mechanically-separated chicken" is the actual wording of the ingredient? What does "mechanically-separated" mean and why is it significant enough to warrant being put in the label instead of just "chicken"?

I also like ham and cheese loaf, olive loaf, that German spreadable-meat - what's it called Braunsweigger? - liverworst, etc. These meats kinda sound like the body functions that result from eating them: olive loafffffffffff.

vomit-1.gif

Beef and chicken.

Seriously.. is there REALLY a vagitarian up in here trying to hock BOCA BURGERS? Listen.. if you find yourself munching on a fucking sunflower seed in your "berger" then go ahead and hop on your little mountain bike and peddle on down the road.

First I need to get my tie dye ready, put my hair in dreads, and grab my bong as I head out to the next Widespread Panic show, hoping they have cruelty free grilled cheese for sale along with a hemp ankle bracelet.

First I need to get my tie dye ready, put my hair in dreads, and grab my bong as I head out to the next Widespread Panic show, hoping they have cruelty free grilled cheese for sale along with a hemp ankle bracelet.

How exactly can one be cruel to cheese? :eusa_eh:

Whenever I went to Dead Shows, the peeps selling the grilled cheese sammys always had signs that said:

"Cruelty Free Grilled Cheese-$1.00"

Beef and chicken.

Seriously.. is there REALLY a vagitarian up in here trying to hock BOCA BURGERS? Listen.. if you find yourself munching on a fucking sunflower seed in your "berger" then go ahead and hop on your little mountain bike and peddle on down the road.

Cheese is not vagitarian, yo. And, while I do appriciate some of the music and a tiny bit of that scene I have to say.. vagintarian hippies pretty much ruin it in the same way skinheads ruined ska punk.

and you'll be paying 12 dollars for a grilled cheese at a widespread show anyway.

Whenever I went to Dead Shows, the peeps selling the grilled cheese sammys always had signs that said:

"Cruelty Free Grilled Cheese-$1.00"

So they slice the cheese, put it on a hot griddle with bread and melt it ... but nicely? :tongue:
They don't slice it. They wait for it to age enough that it begins to separate; this also gives you the 'melted' quality without need for heat. Similarly, the bread is not toasted, but left in the sun to brown...

Beef and chicken.

Cheese is not vagitarian, yo. And, while I do appriciate some of the music and a tiny bit of that scene I have to say.. vagintarian hippies pretty much ruin it in the same way skinheads ruined ska punk.

and you'll be paying 12 dollars for a grilled cheese at a widespread show anyway.

Cheese IS vegetarian, Cheese IS NOT vegan.

By killing what resides within? Watch the video. You'll understand.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_-JzM-YQg]YouTube - Gordon Ramsey - Maggot Cheese - F Word[/ame]​

Forum List

Back