Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Fish

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Shellfish

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I don't eat meat

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
I don't participate in most polls, but being a foodie, I did participate in this one.

I was raised on venison, salmon, wild fowl and home-grown meat (goat, beef, pork, mutton, chicken, goose, duck...what did I leave out? Oh, chicken and rabbit.) I spent one whole year without tasting beef, because we ate venison. At that time, I wanted BEEF.

Now, I like game. I miss it.

I don't participate in most polls, but being a foodie, I did participate in this one.

I was raised on venison, salmon, wild fowl and home-grown meat (goat, beef, pork, mutton, chicken, goose, duck...what did I leave out? Oh, chicken and rabbit.) I spent one whole year without tasting beef, because we ate venison. At that time, I wanted BEEF.

Now, I like game. I miss it.

I was thinking of including a category for all those other meats like mutton, goat, rabbit, bison, ostrich, roo, etc...but I thought they would be too obscure.

This thread was inspired by my dinner tonight. We had pork chops...and my wife and I came to the same conclusion: that pork sucks.

Growing up, I think my meat consumption was 50% chicken, and the rest fish and beef.

I used to LOATHE chicken.
Now it's my favorite domestic meat. Helped along by the fact that it's cheaper. I've been forced to adapt.

I like pork, but mediocre (or, horrors...bad...) pork is nauseating. Of my kids I have 2 who gag on pork. And that includes ham, for one of them. When I was a kid I hated ham. Now I love it.

Shake n'bake barbecue for pork is really good for cheap cuts, btw.

I used to LOATHE chicken.
Now it's my favorite domestic meat. Helped along by the fact that it's cheaper. I've been forced to adapt.

I like pork, but mediocre (or, horrors...bad...) pork is nauseating. Of my kids I have 2 who gag on pork. And that includes ham, for one of them. When I was a kid I hated ham. Now I love it.

Shake n'bake barbecue for pork is really good for cheap cuts, btw.

I've done the shake and bake which does make it slightly more tender.

I'd rather just eat bacon and prosciutto.

beef: prime rib, rib eye or beef tenderloin

pork: is there a bad part of pig...you are over cooking your pork i bet... pork tenderloin ...spare ribs

fish: wild salmon....monkfish...

shellfish: lobster, shrimp, oysters

game: vension is good....buffalo is too dry... rabbit is good if cooked right...

poultry: duck

Have you ever been to Brazilian barbeque (churrascaria)?

Non-stop orgy of every meat imaginable.

You take 1 year off your life everytime you go.

Have you ever been to Brazilian barbeque (churrascaria)?

Non-stop orgy of every meat imaginable.

You take 1 year off your life everytime you go.

No, I haven't. But my ex and his best friend (who flies helicopter for the state department, in Peru) have put on their own.

I avoided it, as I avoid all orgies....but I did transport the goat to the feast in my car. Bitching about it all the way. I like goats.

vegetarian.jpg

Forum List

Back