What kind of America do you wish for?

What kind of America do you wish for?

• Total voters
1. A super power that aims to increase quality of life, good education, low income inequality and fights for freedom over a large range of issues.

2. A religious state with a small government that allows corporations to have much power over the society. Don't really care if children get educated, don't really care about workers rights and don't really care about there being massive income inequality.

3. One where little girls don't have to share the bathroom with grown perverted men.
But one where little boys DO have to share their bathroom with grown perverted men, hey?

Did I say that? No. That's the kind of America only a left wing nut job would wish for.

I wish for an America where mentally deranged misfits like cross-dressing queers are locked up in an insane asylum there they belong and they cannot harm little girls or boys.

I think this is known as a "push poll".

:rolleyes-41:

Naw, Mac it's definitely a pull on the pole. :p

masturbation-clipart-corpwank.gif

1. A super power that aims to increase quality of life, good education, low income inequality and fights for freedom over a large range of issues.

2. A religious state with a small government that allows corporations to have much power over the society. Don't really care if children get educated, don't really care about workers rights and don't really care about there being massive income inequality.

not one where idiotic trumptards support nazis and oppose science and art.

buncha loons
Go blow your alt left buddies.

Personally, I want an America in which we're all divided up into little tribes, where we all think we and our tribes have all the answers, where we run with any opportunity to attack and insult anyone who dares to disagree with us, where we put great effort into polluting all discourse with hyperbole, distortions, deflection, straw man arguments and outright lies, and - most of all - we cowardly avoid communicating like adults with anyone we don't like.

Because that's good for a country.

buncha loons

No one with any common sense supports "nazis" but plenty of leftards support the commie agenda and the Antifa movement funded by former nazi collaborator George Soros. BTW, where was the Barrypuppet when the "knock out game" was going on? I certainly do not recall the Barrypuppet doing a press conference on that.

Who opposes science? Who opposes art? Examples????

Bawwy was busy working on getting old men perverts in the same bathroom with little girls.

Manchelle was feasting on tax payer funded lobster

one has to love how the illiterate uneducated uninformed trumptard tolls all have to descend on every thread.

losers.
Obama supporters are losers. Lost all control of government. Thanks obama!

3. One where little girls don't have to share the bathroom with grown perverted men.
But one where little boys DO have to share their bathroom with grown perverted men, hey?

Did I say that? No. That's the kind of America only a left wing nut job would wish for.

I wish for an America where mentally deranged misfits like cross-dressing queers are locked up in an insane asylum there they belong and they cannot harm little girls or boys.

No, you didn't. But you're not calling for pedophiles to be banned from public toilets. You're talking about banning men who identify as women from going into toilets.

You think people are mentally deranged misfits just because they don't act as you think they should. I think there's something wrong with you because you can't just leave people be. And no doubt if I went through your posts I would find so many contradictory things it would be laughable, because you'll say whatever is convenient at the time.

You clearly don't give a shit about human rights, but I'm betting you'd claim your constitutional rights to certain things, even though you'll piss all over them when it doesn't suit you.

buncha loons

No one with any common sense supports "nazis" but plenty of leftards support the commie agenda and the Antifa movement funded by former nazi collaborator George Soros. BTW, where was the Barrypuppet when the "knock out game" was going on? I certainly do not recall the Barrypuppet doing a press conference on that.

Who opposes science? Who opposes art? Examples????

Bawwy was busy working on getting old men perverts in the same bathroom with little girls.

one has to love how the illiterate uneducated uninformed trumptard tolls all have to descend on every thread.

losers.
Obama supporters are losers. Lost all control of government. Thanks obama!

Hope and change?

Anti immigrants policies don't make sense! USA is a country which is completely based on immigrants. There is no nationalism in the USA because everyone has different descent but yes there is a patriotism and it should be.

I liked the path we were on until tRump got elected. His vision is not good for living things and even worse for the earth.

Yup, bet you did like those freebies.
I know they helped a lot of people. I probably make more than you do and i know I work harder than you.

You know this how exactly?
The same way he knows I like freebies. A wild guess and a stab in the dark.

I liked the path we were on until tRump got elected. His vision is not good for living things and even worse for the earth.

I know they helped a lot of people. I probably make more than you do and i know I work harder than you.

LOL, sure you do. BTW don't forget to wipe you nose and your rear.
You are the one living in a basement of a condemned house, not me. I live in a beautiful 4 bed 3 bath house in California. Life does not get much better than that.

You are the one living in a basement of a condemned house, not me. I live in a beautiful 4 bed 3 bath house in California. Life does not get much better than that.

I live in a 5 bed 4 bath house on Pebble beach.

Good for you, I've heard Compton was nice this time of year. Hopefully your mom lets you have your own room.

losers.

Jilly.

Stay away from thinking and stick to your strong suits.
What are her strong suits?

Derpy derpy derp. :blahblah:

that's pretty much at your level....

thanks for being honest about it.

education.... facts.... information... try them.

Now if you actually had some education, that would read: "Education, facts, and information; Try them."

But you're no lawyer, and I'm no English professor.

The difference is I never claimed to be something I'm not. ;)

Good for you, I've heard Compton was nice this time of year. Hopefully your mom lets you have your own room.
Compton is great since you moved out! I bought the home.

I live in a 5 bed 4 bath house on Pebble beach.
Your information says Pennsylvania not California.

Forum List

Back