What kind of America do you wish for?

What kind of America do you wish for?

• Total voters
Can yo
1. A super power that aims to increase quality of life, good education, low income inequality and fights for freedom over a large range of issues.

2. A religious state with a small government that allows corporations to have much power over the society. Don't really care if children get educated, don't really care about workers rights and don't really care about there being massive income inequality.

not one where idiotic trumptards support nazis and oppose science and art.

buncha loons
Can you liars ever stop thinking you have even the slightest idea what your dumb asses are talking about. Your labels are false, your fantasies are lies your lives are lies, and your attacks are actionable. Just keep on and find out. I am going to be so happy when You finally push enough buttons. Even a sick nearly dead dog will eat your ass if you kick it enough.

1. A super power that aims to increase quality of life, good education, low income inequality and fights for freedom over a large range of issues.

2. A religious state with a small government that allows corporations to have much power over the society. Don't really care if children get educated, don't really care about workers rights and don't really care about there being massive income inequality.

buncha loons

No one with any common sense supports "nazis" but plenty of leftards support the commie agenda and the Antifa movement funded by former nazi collaborator George Soros. BTW, where was the Barrypuppet when the "knock out game" was going on? I certainly do not recall the Barrypuppet doing a press conference on that.

Who opposes science? Who opposes art? Examples????

buncha loons

No one with any common sense supports "nazis" but plenty of leftards support the commie agenda and the Antifa movement funded by former nazi collaborator George Soros. BTW, where was the Barrypuppet when the "knock out game" was going on? I certainly do not recall the Barrypuppet doing a press conference on that.

Bawwy was busy working on getting old men perverts in the same bathroom with little girls.

Manchelle was feasting on tax payer funded lobster

buncha loons

Bawwy was busy working on getting old men perverts in the same bathroom with little girls.

I sure hope it wasn't tough and chewy...But I bet Trump has had the same to eat, it's nothing new.

buncha loons

one has to love how the illiterate uneducated uninformed trumptard tolls all have to descend on every thread.

losers.

buncha loons

one has to love how the illiterate uneducated uninformed trumptard tolls all have to descend on every thread.

losers.

Jilly.

Stay away from thinking and stick to your strong suits.

buncha loons

losers.

Jilly.

And what would those be? Based on my observations of being here nearly two years? Her "strong points" are lame flaming those that know more than her which is about 80 percent of those posting here.

buncha loons

Its only like that at racist cable networks cnn and msnbc. You should step out of the echo chamber sometimes.

buncha loons

losers.

Shillian, I am still waiting on you to bestow upon us all some "educated" and well thought out examples of what you believe ails this nation on the verge of collapse. You are one of those "hit and run" posters that run away when confronted. I have certainly offered to enter into a civil discussion on how things are....strangely (and for an alleged BAR attorney) you bail at the first sign of confrontation. Your "clients" (if you have any) can't be all that satisfied with any defense you wish to provide them if your ability to argue a point mirrors your inability to argue one here........just my observation.

(snicker)

buncha loons

losers.
This is a forum you stupid bitch, that's what forums are for.
Go spread your stupidity elsewhere if the responses in this thread bother you.

buncha loons

losers.

Jilly.

And what would those be? Based on my observations of being here nearly two years? Her "strong points" are lame flaming those that know more than her which is about 80 percent of those posting here.

Buy her a few drinks.

I liked the path we were on until tRump got elected. His vision is not good for living things and even worse for the earth.

The path to global "gubermint" and life under a communist style, totalitarian system with only two classes.....serfs and the banking elites that would run it? You bet, "comrade".

245785_5_.jpg

buncha loons

losers.

Jilly.

What are her strong suits?

Forum List

Back