What kind of America do you wish for?

• Total voters
not one where idiotic trumptards support nazis and oppose science and art.

buncha loons

No one with any common sense supports "nazis" but plenty of leftards support the commie agenda and the Antifa movement funded by former nazi collaborator George Soros. BTW, where was the Barrypuppet when the "knock out game" was going on? I certainly do not recall the Barrypuppet doing a press conference on that.

Who opposes science? Who opposes art? Examples????

Bawwy was busy working on getting old men perverts in the same bathroom with little girls.

Manchelle was feasting on tax payer funded lobster

one has to love how the illiterate uneducated uninformed trumptard tolls all have to descend on every thread.

losers.

Jilly.

Stay away from thinking and stick to your strong suits.
What are her strong suits?

Derpy derpy derp. :blahblah:

I liked the path we were on until tRump got elected. His vision is not good for living things and even worse for the earth.

Yes, but I'd of like to see more money go into science, education and better laws helping the worker get a little bigger piece of the pie.

Instead we got the worse of all worlds.
I liked the path we were on until tRump got elected. His vision is not good for living things and even worse for the earth.

Yes, but I'd of like to see more money go into science, education and better laws helping the worker get a little bigger piece of the pie.

Instead we got the worse of all worlds.

"Science" as in researching as to how someone with a penis believes that he is actually a woman trapped in a man's body????

Want to know why the educational system sucks? It's not because of a lack of funds, it's what is being taught or rather what is NOT being taught. "The worker" will never get a bigger piece of the pie until we rid ourselves of the central bankers that have put this fiat currency/debt slavery system in place, "girly-boy"......

One free from right wing bigotry and ignorance and hate.

1. A super power that aims to increase quality of life, good education, low income inequality and fights for freedom over a large range of issues.

2. A religious state with a small government that allows corporations to have much power over the society. Don't really care if children get educated, don't really care about workers rights and don't really care about there being massive income inequality.
One where all you fucking commies leave.

35824871754_29beb2efa5_c.jpg

Wow, this is the sort of post where you'd consider getting the police involved.

Yup, bet you did like those freebies.

Is this the "Govt handing out favors to make companies uber competitve is okay, but looking after those can't is bad"?

Your beloved "gubermint" is the major shareholder of those corporate entities that get their "bottom line" padded at our expense. Those on the bottom are nothing but a resource....how and the fuck can you not know that if you are actually awake? When did we go from having a "Personnel Department" to "Human Resources"?

What makes you think that your wants and needs matter in the slightest in the great big scheme of things? What kind of leverage is it that you believe you possess? Your puny little vote that can be evaporated by electronic voting machines with back-door'ed software? If voting actually mattered, they would allow you to do so. Wake up, lil fella, you are not in Kansas anymore.

not one where idiotic trumptards support nazis and oppose science and art.

buncha loons

No one with any common sense supports "nazis" but plenty of leftards support the commie agenda and the Antifa movement funded by former nazi collaborator George Soros. BTW, where was the Barrypuppet when the "knock out game" was going on? I certainly do not recall the Barrypuppet doing a press conference on that.

Bawwy was busy working on getting old men perverts in the same bathroom with little girls.

one has to love how the illiterate uneducated uninformed trumptard tolls all have to descend on every thread.

losers.

Jilly.

hook ups?

1. A super power that aims to increase quality of life, good education, low income inequality and fights for freedom over a large range of issues.

2. A religious state with a small government that allows corporations to have much power over the society. Don't really care if children get educated, don't really care about workers rights and don't really care about there being massive income inequality.

You speak of freedom at the same time that you demand equality of outcome (good education, low income equality).

You are confused.

3. One where little girls don't have to share the bathroom with grown perverted men.

losers.

Jilly.

Derpy derpy derp. :blahblah:

that's pretty much at your level....

thanks for being honest about it.

education.... facts.... information... try them.

It's okay little fella. At least you ain't got it as bad as this dude.

3B79B8B6-D5C6-4204-A617-00ED3B803889-1620-00000103EF6F96D2.jpeg

I want a progressive America where people don't shun science and reasoning. An America where the government takes care of its middle class and working class rather than taking care of the 1%

What I don't get is these kids say trump pence are facist and racists. So far, if you look at the tactics of the democrat party and hold them in comparison to Hitler's they tend to support fascist ideals. It gets tolerated because it's whit poewer guys, but pretty much they show up like brown shirts back in the Nazi days and get slapped around and hauled to jail until their moms come bail them out. What I would like to know is, what exactly points the white guys out as facist and racists? What policy, what incedant

I want a progressive America where people don't shun science and reasoning. An America where the government takes care of its middle class and working class rather than taking care of the 1%

You aligned with this guy? You stand for what he was out doing when he got his head busted? What will you do when it's what YOU say that gets this "woman" and her pals on your front porch?

DD406D18-8E13-4279-9254-03BB67928487-1620-00000103C16D709C.png

3. One where little girls don't have to share the bathroom with grown perverted men.
But one where little boys DO have to share their bathroom with grown perverted men, hey?

Forum List

Back