What is your most memorable location that you have visited?

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
Just wondering what is your most memorable place that you have visited? One that you will never forget. City, forrest, or where ever.

Mine is one that I've been to on several occasions, the fishing is great for Cutthroat Trout, and tucked away in the Bridger moutain range out of Bozeman Mt. It's called Fairy Lake, and is an extinct volcano. It very shallow around the edges, and becomes very deep towards the center. It's a small lake, and here is a link to it.
On Black: Fairy Lake, Montana by aorr [Large]

Everytime I go back to it, it just reinforces how I feel about this location.

Versaillis
1750121-Palatial_Gardens_at_Versailles-Versailles.jpg

Mykonos
mykonos.jpg

Windows of the World (Top of the World Trade Center, NYC)
1705._e.jpg

Trail Ridge Road, Rocky Mountain Nat. Park
getimage.php

North Shore, Oahu
waim12-2.jpg

Really though, I went here in 1991 and loved it, didn't get to spend enough time there and have wanted to go back there for at least a week~maybe someday! :eusa_pray:

50 Reasons

I met a REALLY Friendly Girl in Savannah.......all I recall about the city was that the headboards in the hotel rooms are too close to the walls.

There's a trail I like to hike - that passes through some old growth hemlock and a lot of rhodedendrum and mountain laurel. It winds along a creek with wide flat rocks and small falls. When the water is low you can walk out on the rocks and your steps are muffled by thick moss interspersed with small pools of still water. It's heavily shaded in the summer and so quiet you can hear the old fallen logs turning to mulch.

hemlock2.jpg

My first wife's pussy was an incredible place to visit.

I suspect by now she has surpassed Yellowstone in visitor attendance.

Last edited:
I should have done an anti-Beyonce, want it but not put a ring on it.

Ohh ohh ohh, ohh ohh ooooo!

Forum List

Back