What is your favorite cheese?

Hello, my favorite cheese is the mimolette

Mimolette_vieille_etuvee.jpg

Mimolette - Wikipedia

And the cheddar, mozzarella for pasta and pizza

And you ?

Camembert and brie. Lately I've been hooked on a gorgonzola burger at a local place.

Please forgive me for being the lone dissenter. But I ditched dairy a couple years ago, and have no desire to ever go back. The stuff in this video sums up why, in five minutes… :)

Please forgive me for being the lone dissenter. But I ditched dairy a couple years ago, and have no desire to ever go back. The stuff in this video sums up why, in five minutes… :)

Pff, i prefer not Watch :cow:if we knew what we eat , we surely eat only leafs :badgrin:

Believe it or not, the best cheese I ever ate was that government cheese. True story. It was in some baked macaroni and cheeseI had back in the late 70s or early 80s, if I recall correctly. It was good as a mofo. Best baked macaroni and cheese I ever tried.

Believe it or not, the best cheese I ever ate was that government cheese. True story. It was in some baked macaroni and cheeseI had back in the late 70s or early 80s, if I recall correctly. It was good as a mofo. Best baked macaroni and cheese I ever tried.
And you were probably hungry when you ate it. Hunger makes the best sauce.

Parmesan
extra sharp cheddar
sharp cheddar

bleu or blue I'm not snobby
smoked gouda

I like brie..I'm very fond of cream and high fat stuff so I'm a-ok with the nature of brie...which is soft and greasy hahaha.

I like velveeta/processed cheese food (which is what the government cheese is) but it isn't real cheese.

Best baked mac n cheese has three different typies of cheese, including parmesan....

I do like havarti too. I made a cheese souffle once that had multiple types of cheese including havarti and it was amazing.

Mimolette - Wikipedia

And you ?
I'm not a big cheese person, Cheese helped kill my Dad.
But if I had a choice, Mozzarella

Mozzarella is an Italian cheese but the version is not the same here as at the USA
800px-Mozzarella_di_bufala3.jpg

I think you have mozzarella in block, here in France it's slice that we find more often:)

Mimolette - Wikipedia

And you ?

Mozzarella is an Italian cheese but the version is not the same here as at the USA
.View attachment 199886
I think you have mozzarella in block, here in France it's slice that we find more often:)
I eat sliced, grated, or block Mozzarella.

Mimolette - Wikipedia

And you ?

.View attachment 199886

We have fresh mozzarella balls here.

Brie slathered on warm French bread, Havarti, Gorgonzola crumbled on a salad or in a sauce over steak. But I'll take a Swiss burger with mushrooms.

Forum List

Back