Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, my favorite cheese is the mimolette

Mimolette_vieille_etuvee.jpg

Mimolette - Wikipedia

And the cheddar, mozzarella for pasta and pizza

And you ?

Sharp Cheddar. Provolone. Havaritti or however its spelled. LOVE cheese. I just gotta be careful and not eat too much, lol.

The cheese is a delight also on a burger I put several slices of cheddar, I love hamburgers with a lot of cheese;)

Oh hell - Mine would HAVE to be a very nice Brie as an appetizer with proper crackers.
However, the question is short - DEPENDS on whether this is appies, din or desert - Amiright?
What's for dinner?

I'm sort of an everyday cheese eater....medium cheddar goes with just about everything.

Gruyere, Swiss cheese, Camembert, Roquefort ...yum! :eek2yum:

Went to a large speciality cheese shop with hundreds of different cheese from around the world, and they offered samples of every cheese they had for sale.

I remembered old cartoons growing up where they mentioned limburger cheese as very smelly. So I asked the sales lady for a small sample of limburger. Yep, it had a very strong smell, which should have been a clue, but I went ahead a took a little bite.

That has got to be the worst tasting, nasty, gross food that man has ever invented for human consumption.
How in the world can anyone eat that foul concoction?? ... :puke3:

I love cheese! good cheese, real cheese as opposed to Kraft plastic cheese!

A cheese plate, crackers and wine! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Heaven!:04:

I like the cheese that comes with the Dairy Queen pretzel sticks. I could eat them things all day and still not be sick of them. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back