What is your favorite Alocholic beverage?

Single Barrel Bourbon

7-10 years old, straight up

Last edited:
I drink beer by the buckets.

You spelled "cum" wrong.

Wonder what's on your mind? :rolleyes:

Whats on Aarons mind, penis as usual, Aaron does not sleep he spends 20 hours each day thinking of penis and 4 hours a day thinking of testicles.

I blame it on the lack of breastfeeding myself :smoke:

How could you possibly breastfeed yourself?

Stop complicating things, it's not like we are in the Intellectuals section of the forum The Rubber Room, we are in The Garage.

I don't usually drink. Once in a while I do, but never regularly. I don't really care for alcoholic beverages. I don't like being drunk and out of control. Not a good thing.

"I don't like being drunk and out of control."

You do not have to get drunk, I do not get drunk, two perhaps three Martini's and that's me, it's vulgar when wimmens get drunk.

The art of drinking is to not get drunk, alcohol should be a pleasurable stimulant and not something where you get smashed and wake up with your head down the toilet and feeling like you want to just die.

I don't usually drink. Once in a while I do, but never regularly. I don't really care for alcoholic beverages. I don't like being drunk and out of control. Not a good thing.

You do not have to get drunk, I do not get drunk, two perhaps three Martini's and that's me, it's vulgar when wimmens get drunk.

The art of drinking is to not get drunk, alcohol should be a pleasurable stimulant and not something where you get smashed and wake up with your head down the toilet and feeling like you want to just die.

I don't like how alcohol makes me feel at all ever. I can get drunk after 2 glasses of wine because I drink so seldom. I just don't care for much about it, TBH.

I don't like how booze tastes. It's gross. There are a few mixed drinks I've tried that are pretty good. Jolly Ranchers, Cosmos, Mud Slides.

WTF woman, you mean you don't even like Amaretto di Saronno? :omg:

I think alcohol is a depressant though, not much of a stimulant. I think it becomes a stimulant when you have too much though!

Wimmens? :D

I think alcohol is a depressant though, not much of a stimulant. I think it becomes a stimulant when you have too much though!

TL; DW

Just noticed typo in OP. That will be there forever.

Bourbon over ice.

I also like a good beer. I’m enjoying a Sam Adams chocolate bock right now.

That Summer Ale is pretty tasty.

The first Sam Adams I had was "Boston Lager" and that stuff, is everything that's wrong with PBR 9x amplified.

It was so bad, I had to get my friend to taste it.

:badgrin:

TL; DW

Just noticed typo in OP. That will be there forever.

OMG. You should watch it. It is SO funny! ROFL.

Forum List

Back