What is wrong with Republicans?

In Trump world religious persecution is ok, right Trumpturd?
I spent 5 1/2 years over in Saudi Arabia, and I learned how Muslims feel to other religions. They hate all of us, yet you dumbass liberals think if you play nice with them they will be nice to you.

View attachment 239392
Obviously that girl is just pretending to be liberal for the sake of bullshit and you still fell for it.

Yeah, we aren’t muslims.
And I’m an atheist who doesn’t give a shit if I work with a Christian or Muslim because I’m not a drama queen bigot like yourself who expects society to coddle your tender sensibilities.

This post, the irony of ironies. You say you don't mind working with Christians or Muslims, but publicly on this board detest anyone who isn't a Democrat who doesn't precisely match your point of view.

You can't work well with anyone with that kind of mindset.
Lol I detest anyone who is republican. Independent conservatives who hate Trump are fine in my book even if we still have fundamental disagreements.

Wow, that still makes you a bigot. I wonder how you live life in that state of mind? You can't in good conscience sit there and lecture others about bigotry and intolerance when you freely practice it.
Lol are you comparing republicans to black, gay, and Mexican people? You do know that being republican is a choice right?

Are you saying black, gay, and Mexican people can't make their own choices?

Texas Republicans show they are not all batshit crazy

Texas County GOP Rejects Push to Oust Vice-Chairman Shahid Shafi Over His Muslim Faith

I’m glad sanity won out

So, may I ask, what was the point of this thread? Doesn't this disprove your idea that all Republicans are bigots?

49 representatives still voted to get rid of the Muslim ...shows there are still Deplorables in high places

But I am proud of the 139 who still value our Constitution

Nice dodge, troll.

Texas County GOP Rejects Push to Oust Vice-Chairman Shahid Shafi Over His Muslim Faith

I’m glad sanity won out

So, may I ask, what was the point of this thread? Doesn't this disprove your idea that all Republicans are bigots?

49 representatives still voted to get rid of the Muslim ...shows there are still Deplorables in high places

Nice dodge, troll.
It is 2019

How do you explain 49 Republicans voting to oust someone for being the wrong religion?

I am proud of the majority who did the right thing

They made the same argument about JFK

no, not anywhere near the same. there was a foolish fear that JFK would be controlled by the pope.
there is nothing in catholic doctrine that is anywhere near the Muslim caliphate. Your ignorance is showing once again, winger.
Same foolish fear applies to Muslims

We have them serving in our Congress
Republicans vote to throw them out of their party

Why aren’t USMB Republicans offended?

I can explain it to you but I can't make you understand. What I said about the goals of Islam is 100% correct. What I said about Muslims not being able to be loyal to the US constitution is also 100% correct.

Ignore those realities if you wish, I don't give a shit what you think.

Unless you are a baker then you can trash the constitution & the law & discriminate against gays.

Hmmm, really? what do you think would happen if a gay couple asked a muslim baker to make a wedding cake for them? who would you support then, the gays or the muslims? you libs are such hypocrites.
So, you compare an hypothetical situation to a real situation? How stupid.

What is wrong with Republicans

Powerful &continuing nationalism
obsession with national security
corporate power protected
labor power suppressed
distain for intellectuals & the arts
rampant cronyism & corruption now ask me what's wrong with Democrats.

no, not anywhere near the same. there was a foolish fear that JFK would be controlled by the pope.
there is nothing in catholic doctrine that is anywhere near the Muslim caliphate. Your ignorance is showing once again, winger.

I can explain it to you but I can't make you understand. What I said about the goals of Islam is 100% correct. What I said about Muslims not being able to be loyal to the US constitution is also 100% correct.

Unless you are a baker then you can trash the constitution & the law & discriminate against gays.

Hmmm, really? what do you think would happen if a gay couple asked a muslim baker to make a wedding cake for them? who would you support then, the gays or the muslims? you libs are such hypocrites.

sure it was hypothetical, that was necessary to point out the hypocrisy of you libs. Why exactly do you support members of a religion that wants YOU dead?

sure it was hypothetical, that was necessary to point out the hypocrisy of you libs. Why exactly do you support members of a religion that wants YOU dead?
Liberals will support both gays and Muslims in government

Conservatives.....not so much

labor power suppressed

that's funny, winger. Since Muslims think gays should be killed by being thrown off a roof top, I am quite sure they would get along well in congress.

Islam is simply not compatible with the US constitution because it requires its members to put their religion above all else. The new crop of muslims in congress is already demonstrating that. Voting against anything that involves Israel, taking Israel off the map of the world, calling the president a motherf----er. If that woman said that about the leader of any muslim country, she would have her head cut off within 24 hours. the fact that you condone muslims in government proves that you know nothing about Islam, or the caliphate to control the world.

I’m glad sanity won out

Nice dodge, troll.
It is 2019

How do you explain 49 Republicans voting to oust someone for being the wrong religion?

falsely swearing the oath of office is grounds for impeachment.

labor power suppressed

that's funny, winger. Since Muslims think gays should be killed by being thrown off a roof top, I am quite sure they would get along well in congress.

Islam is simply not compatible with the US constitution because it requires its members to put their religion above all else. The new crop of muslims in congress is already demonstrating that. Voting against anything that involves Israel, taking Israel off the map of the world, calling the president a motherf----er. If that woman said that about the leader of any muslim country, she would have her head cut off within 24 hours. the fact that you condone muslims in government proves that you know nothing about Islam, or the caliphate to control the world.
What a ridiculous claim

American Muslims are for the most part, civil and law abiding

They serve in our military, in Congress and in this case as a Republican county chairman.

We are not an Islamic theocracy, we are not a Christian one either

I’m glad sanity won out

Nice dodge, troll.
It is 2019

Your point?
This guy is more American than you are. At least he respects the Constitution

labor power suppressed

What a ridiculous claim

They serve in our military, in Congress and in this case as a Republican county chairman.

you continue to display your ignorance of Islam and its teachings. Sure, there are muslims in the US that are not trying to kill you and me, but if their imam told them that Allah wanted them to kill you, many of them would be taking aim at you.

I lived and worked in muslim countries, I speak from personal experience. I was very glad when I got on the plane out of that part of the world for the last time and I will never go back and will never trust any muslim anywhere in the world.

Nice dodge, troll.
It is 2019

Your point?

the Koran and the US constitution are in direct conflict. He cannot respect and abide by both, and if he violates the Koran he will be killed as a blasphemer, and he knows that.

you amaze me with your ignorance.

labor power suppressed

What a ridiculous claim

no, we are not, but Islam is on a long term jihad to turn us into one.

labor power suppressed

What a ridiculous claim

you continue to display your ignorance of Islam and its teachings. Sure, there are muslims in the US that are not trying to kill you and me, but if their imam told them that Allah wanted them to kill you, many of them would be taking aim at you.

I lived and worked in muslim countries, I speak from personal experience. I was very glad when I got on the plane out of that part of the world for the last time and I will never go back and will never trust any muslim anywhere in the world.
What idiotic fear mongering

There are 2 million Muslims in the US. If they wanted us dead, there would be blood running in the streets

Nice dodge, troll.
It is 2019

Your point?

the Koran and the US constitution are in direct conflict. He cannot respect and abide by both, and if he violates the Koran he will be killed as a blasphemer, and he knows that.

you amaze me with your ignorance.
So is the Bible

That is why we follow the Constitution and local laws

Hell, conservatives don't even support the economy if they did this would not happen:

If the shutdown lasts two more weeks, the cost to the economy will exceed price of Trump's wall

labor power suppressed

What a ridiculous claim

no, we are not, but Islam is on a long term jihad to turn us into one.
What a Drama Queen

Forum List

Back