What Is Up With Willfully Ignorant White People?

I know what it says and it amounts to opinion, not fact.

Except the studies and history. Oh and reality...

And your post which matches the OP...

Yea...except those things

One study was cited and it had nothing to do with what the title of the OP claimed.

Also it contained an analysis from a biased source.

I already said that you dont see racism as a problem and here you are proving me right, but claiming I'm wrong.

It's only a problem because race-baiters make it out to be. A bigger problem lies within the black community, but we don't want to address that issue.

I dont know about you but everytime I've seen someone shot...they didnt say that the race baiters were the problem. It was usually the shooter and the bullet that went inside their body

What does being shot have to do with racism? They aren't shot because they are black, they're shot because they're criminals that for whatever reason didn't comply with who ever had the gun on them.

You said "I already said that you dont see racism as a problem........."

I responded with "It's only a problem because race-baiters make it out to be."

Then you bring up nonsense about someone being shot.

I read the study indicated in the OP and it had no bearing on the what the title suggested. More blacks are killed by police than whites according to the study cited. Not a big secret considering that;
  • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
  • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
  • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
  • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.pdf
Not those studies. You can only use studies approved by Sharpton and his disciples like Asc.
haha unlike Sharpton and his ilk, these stats come straight from the government. But people like Assclapius and Closeminded will say they were written by white men so they must be lies.

Except the studies and history. Oh and reality...

And your post which matches the OP...

Yea...except those things

One study was cited and it had nothing to do with what the title of the OP claimed.

I already said that you dont see racism as a problem and here you are proving me right, but claiming I'm wrong.

It's only a problem because race-baiters make it out to be. A bigger problem lies within the black community, but we don't want to address that issue.

I dont know about you but everytime I've seen someone shot...they didnt say that the race baiters were the problem. It was usually the shooter and the bullet that went inside their body

What does being shot have to do with racism?

Well call it prejudice or whatever but you just made an excuse of why blacks are shot more often by putting up stats about skin color and not about the people who are being shot at. "Blacks commit crimes so shooting them makes sense" is your message loud and clear.

They aren't shot because they are black, they're shot because they're criminals that for whatever reason didn't comply with who ever had the gun on them.

Uh huh...you've determined that all by yourself did ya?

Racism is a problem with or without any "race baiters" around unless you want to say that racism is ok UNLESS race baiters are around. I'd love to quote you and make that my new signature.

Go on...

[

I read the study indicated in the OP and it had no bearing on the what the title suggested.
Despite your deflection.....actually it did.

In many cases, he found, white perceptions of racial disparities diverge far from reality.

No it didn't.
i quoted it. Prove its not there in quotes.

His quote doesn't mean squat.

Whites see blacks as more equal than blacks see whites. That to me means that blacks see themselves as inferior to whites. "So it is no surprise that just 16 percent of whites believe that there is “a lot” of discrimination in America today, a view held by 56 percent of blacks".

Shows you who the truly racist are.

"Blacks more likely than whites to say Brown's shooting raises racial issues."

That's because whites see Brown as a criminal breaking the law and blacks see Brown as an innocent black child shot down in cold blood by a racist cop.

The truth is the former, but blacks willfully ignore the truth and go with the latter.

[

I read the study indicated in the OP and it had no bearing on the what the title suggested.

In many cases, he found, white perceptions of racial disparities diverge far from reality.

No it didn't.

Whites see blacks as more equal than blacks see whites.

Of course you're speaking from the experience of being a black man correct?

That to me means that blacks see themselves as inferior to whites.

Of course it does because you just made up a strawman "blacks think...." then disagreed with it. I'm shocked...

"So it is no surprise that just 16 percent of whites believe that there is “a lot” of discrimination in America today, a view held by 56 percent of blacks".

Just yell racist tactic deployed

That's because whites see Brown as a criminal breaking the law and blacks see Brown as an innocent black child shot down in cold blood by a racist cop.

The truth is the former, but blacks willfully ignore the truth and go with the latter.

Tell us what we all believe..you got this. You know better about blacks than I do....I'm just some black guy.

I read the study indicated in the OP and it had no bearing on the what the title suggested. More blacks are killed by police than whites according to the study cited. Not a big secret considering that;
  • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
  • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
  • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
  • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
Not those studies. You can only use studies approved by Sharpton and his disciples like Asc.
haha unlike Sharpton and his ilk, these stats come straight from the government. But people like Assclapius and Closeminded will say they were written by white men so they must be lies.
The concept of cause and effect are rational and lost on those often for political expediency but more often for lack of intellect.

No doubt some of it leads back the IQ studies, which however are not Sharpton-approved.

[

No it didn't.

Whites see blacks as more equal than blacks see whites. That to me means that blacks see themselves as inferior to whites. "So it is no surprise that just 16 percent of whites believe that there is “a lot” of discrimination in America today, a view held by 56 percent of blacks".

I light of your denials his quote is spot on.

How did you jump from less equal to inferior? Only a retard would say that. I dont know any Black person that thinks they are inferior to a white person. Equality is a social position and subject to the way they are treated by society you retard. I am superior to you in every way but if a cop shoots me and not you because I'm Black and you are white I was treated unequally.

What does being shot have to do with racism?

Well call it prejudice or whatever but you just made an excuse of why blacks are shot more often by putting up stats about skin color and not about the people who are being shot at. "Blacks commit crimes so shooting them makes sense" is your message loud and clear.

They aren't shot because they are black, they're shot because they're criminals that for whatever reason didn't comply with who ever had the gun on them.

Uh huh...you've determined that all by yourself did ya?

Racism is a problem with or without any "race baiters" around unless you want to say that racism is ok UNLESS race baiters are around. I'd love to quote you and make that my new signature.

Go on...

Yes that basically is my message and the stats back it up. So now who is being willfully ignorant?

Racism is only a problem for blacks because they think every slight against them no matter how legitimate it is, is racist.

Case in point:

Jesse Jackson Claims Racism: “Why Is Black Ebola Patient The Only One To Die?”

In an appearance on CNN, Duncan’s nephew, Josephus Weeks continued Jackson’s insane race-baiting rhetoric.
“He’s the only person that has died from Ebola here in America,” Weeks said. “He’s a black man. He’s poor, didn’t have insurance.”

Which is an utterly stupid thing to suggest since nine-day treatment of Thomas Eric Duncan cost the hospital an estimated $500,000.

The concept of cause and effect are rational and lost on those often for political expediency but more often for lack of intellect.

No doubt some of it leads back the IQ studies, which however are not Sharpton-approved.
Yes. Cause and effect are rational. Your interpretation of the causes and effects is what is left wanting. No doubt it goes back to reason IQ was invented in the first place. Fear of Black people and a desire to prove whites were superior.

[

No it didn't.

How did you jump from less equal to inferior? Only a retard would say that. I dont know any Black person that thinks they are inferior to a white person. Equality is a social position and subject to the way they are treated by society you retard. I am superior to you in every way but if a cop shoots me and not you because I'm Black and you are white I was treated unequally.

How did I jump from less equal to inferior? Perhaps it's because;

in·fe·ri·or
ˌinˈfirēər/
adjective
adjective: inferior
  1. 1.
    lower in rank, status, or quality.
    "schooling in inner-city areas was inferior to that in the rest of the country"
    synonyms:second-class, lesser, lower in status, lower-ranking, subordinate, second-fiddle, junior, minor;More
    subservient, lowly, humble, menial, beneath one
    "poorer people were thought to be innately inferior"
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
    antonyms:superior
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
  2. 2.
    Anatomy
    low or lower in position.
    "ulcers located in the inferior and posterior wall of the duodenum"
    • (of a letter, figure, or symbol) written or printed below the line.
    • Botany
      (of the ovary of a flower) situated below the sepals and enclosed in the receptacle.
noun
noun: inferior; plural noun: inferiors
a person lower than another in rank, status, or ability.
"her social and intellectual inferiors"
synonyms:subordinate, junior, underling, minion, menial, peon
"how dare she treat him as an inferior?"
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Yes a cop will shoot you for just being black.

Another ignorant statement from another ignorant black man.

Yes that basically is my message and the stats back it up. So now who is being willfully ignorant?

No I need a quote, go ahead and say what you mean. Thanks

Racism is only a problem for blacks because they think every slight against them no matter how legitimate it is, is racist.

Racism is a problem no matter what anyone thinks about it. Just like anything else that exists...it doesnt require attitude to be a problem...it exists without it on its own

Case in point:

In an appearance on CNN, Duncan’s nephew, Josephus Weeks continued Jackson’s insane race-baiting rhetoric.
“He’s the only person that has died from Ebola here in America,” Weeks said. “He’s a black man. He’s poor, didn’t have insurance.”

Which is an utterly stupid thing to suggest since nine-day treatment of Thomas Eric Duncan cost the hospital an estimated $500,000.

So if he was rich, white and had insurance he would've been sent home too?

Thats silly

No it didn't.

in·fe·ri·or
ˌinˈfirēər/
adjective
  1. 1.
    synonyms:second-class, lesser, lower in status, lower-ranking, subordinate, second-fiddle, junior, minor;More
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
  2. 2.
    Anatomy
    • Botany
      (of the ovary of a flower) situated below the sepals and enclosed in the receptacle.
noun
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Thats great but I dont see anywhere in that definition that says less equal moron.

Yes its a fact a cop will shoot you or disregard your rights as a human simply because you are Black. Your denial simply proves the OP correct.

Yes. Cause and effect are rational. Your interpretation of the causes and effects is what is left wanting. No doubt it goes back to reason IQ was invented in the first place. Fear of Black people and a desire to prove whites were superior.
Blame the French, they developed it. There was never any need to prove the disparities of intelligence. It was as readily apparent then as it is now. The confirmation was a no-brainer, but what is a no-brainer for most is a challenge for some.

Blame the French, they developed it. There was never any need to prove the disparities of intelligence. It was as readily apparent then as it is now. The confirmation was a no-brainer, but what is a no-brainer for most is a challenge for some.

The French are white moron. Either way you are wrong. Sir Francis Galton the father of eugenics was the first person to propose your white nonsense of IQ.

Cracking The Learning Code - A Brief and Ugly History of Intelligence Testing

Sir Francis Galton, who is recognized as the father of "intellectual measurement." A Cambridge-educated statistician, Galton was the first scientist to develop methods that made it possible to test members of the human species and then rank them in terms of what he believed to be their intellectual powers. Why did he want to test and rank humans? So he could breed a superior race.

The French are white moron. Either way you are wrong. Sir Francis Galton the father of eugenics was the first person to propose your white nonsense of IQ.

"Develop" is not a difficult word. Thought you might understand it, but I suppose it's like the concept of cause and effect and even elementary mathematics.

Anyway, dingbat books aside: Alfred Binet - Biography Facts and Pictures

"Develop" is not a difficult word. Thought you might understand it, but I suppose it's like the concept of cause and effect and even elementary mathematics.

Binet was a white guy. You must not have read my link. Gallton beat him to the punch. By the way he also developed a test. I guess that word must have tripped you up.

Referring to Galton's intelligence tests based on sensory acuity as a "waste of time." Binet and Simon developed the world's first pen and paper IQ test.

No I need a quote, go ahead and say what you mean. Thanks

Racism is a problem no matter what anyone thinks about it. Just like anything else that exists...it doesnt require attitude to be a problem...it exists without it on its own

Case in point:

So if he was rich, white and had insurance he would've been sent home too?

Thats silly

Racism has never been a problem for me. I don't associate myself with racists. I judge people on their character not skin tone.

If he was rich, white and had insurance he'd be just as dead.

No it didn't.

in·fe·ri·or
ˌinˈfirēər/
adjective
  1. 1.
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
  2. 2.
    Anatomy
    • Botany
noun
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Thats great but I dont see anywhere in that definition that says less equal moron.

Yes its a fact a cop will shoot you or disregard your rights as a human simply because you are Black. Your denial simply proves the OP correct.

Not my fault your IQ is below 70.

Binet was a white guy. You must not have read my link. Gallton beat him to the punch. By the way he also developed a test. I guess that word must have tripped you up.

Referring to Galton's intelligence tests based on sensory acuity as a "waste of time." Binet and Simon developed the world's first pen and paper IQ test.
You need to read. Both Binet and Galton (cousin of Darwin) were at levels of intellect no black can possibly approach. Thus says the Bell Curve and thus it is. The very best blacks an do is a Ben Carson. Don't involve yourself in things you cannot possibly understand, mathematics and even history among them, let alone intelligence.

Forum List

Back