What Is Up With Willfully Ignorant White People?

i quoted it. Prove its not there in quotes.

His quote doesn't mean squat.

Whites see blacks as more equal than blacks see whites. That to me means that blacks see themselves as inferior to whites. "So it is no surprise that just 16 percent of whites believe that there is “a lot” of discrimination in America today, a view held by 56 percent of blacks".

Shows you who the truly racist are.

"Blacks more likely than whites to say Brown's shooting raises racial issues."

That's because whites see Brown as a criminal breaking the law and blacks see Brown as an innocent black child shot down in cold blood by a racist cop.

The truth is the former, but blacks willfully ignore the truth and go with the latter.

I light of your denials his quote is spot on.

How did you jump from less equal to inferior? Only a retard would say that. I dont know any Black person that thinks they are inferior to a white person. Equality is a social position and subject to the way they are treated by society you retard. I am superior to you in every way but if a cop shoots me and not you because I'm Black and you are white I was treated unequally.

How did I jump from less equal to inferior? Perhaps it's because;

in·fe·ri·or
ˌinˈfirēər/
adjective
adjective: inferior
  1. 1.
    lower in rank, status, or quality.
    "schooling in inner-city areas was inferior to that in the rest of the country"
    synonyms:second-class, lesser, lower in status, lower-ranking, subordinate, second-fiddle, junior, minor;More
    subservient, lowly, humble, menial, beneath one
    "poorer people were thought to be innately inferior"
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
    antonyms:superior
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
  2. 2.
    Anatomy
    low or lower in position.
    "ulcers located in the inferior and posterior wall of the duodenum"
    • (of a letter, figure, or symbol) written or printed below the line.
    • Botany
      (of the ovary of a flower) situated below the sepals and enclosed in the receptacle.
noun
noun: inferior; plural noun: inferiors
a person lower than another in rank, status, or ability.
"her social and intellectual inferiors"
synonyms:subordinate, junior, underling, minion, menial, peon
"how dare she treat him as an inferior?"
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Yes a cop will shoot you for just being black.

Another ignorant statement from another ignorant black man.
Thats great but I dont see anywhere in that definition that says less equal moron.

Yes its a fact a cop will shoot you or disregard your rights as a human simply because you are Black. Your denial simply proves the OP correct.

Not my fault your IQ is below 70.
Not my fault your IQ is below 10

Yes that basically is my message and the stats back it up. So now who is being willfully ignorant?

No I need a quote, go ahead and say what you mean. Thanks

Racism is only a problem for blacks because they think every slight against them no matter how legitimate it is, is racist.

Racism is a problem no matter what anyone thinks about it. Just like anything else that exists...it doesnt require attitude to be a problem...it exists without it on its own

Case in point:

Jesse Jackson Claims Racism: “Why Is Black Ebola Patient The Only One To Die?”

In an appearance on CNN, Duncan’s nephew, Josephus Weeks continued Jackson’s insane race-baiting rhetoric.
“He’s the only person that has died from Ebola here in America,” Weeks said. “He’s a black man. He’s poor, didn’t have insurance.”

Which is an utterly stupid thing to suggest since nine-day treatment of Thomas Eric Duncan cost the hospital an estimated $500,000.

So if he was rich, white and had insurance he would've been sent home too?

Thats silly

Racism has never been a problem for me. I don't associate myself with racists. I judge people on their character not skin tone.

Except if you want an excuse to why shooting them is ok...then you all for judging based on skin tone

If he was rich, white and had insurance he'd be just as dead.

Thanks I knew you couldnt say it because its silly as hell to believe a rich white person with insurance would've been sent home. Thanks for agreeing with Jesse Jackson

The French are white moron. Either way you are wrong. Sir Francis Galton the father of eugenics was the first person to propose your white nonsense of IQ.

Cracking The Learning Code - A Brief and Ugly History of Intelligence Testing
"Develop" is not a difficult word. Thought you might understand it, but I suppose it's like the concept of cause and effect and even elementary mathematics.

Anyway, dingbat books aside: Alfred Binet - Biography Facts and Pictures

Binet was a white guy. You must not have read my link. Gallton beat him to the punch. By the way he also developed a test. I guess that word must have tripped you up.

Referring to Galton's intelligence tests based on sensory acuity as a "waste of time." Binet and Simon developed the world's first pen and paper IQ test.
You need to read. Both Binet and Galton (cousin of Darwin) were at levels of intellect no black can possibly approach. Thus says the Bell Curve and thus it is. The very best blacks an do is a Ben Carson. Don't involve yourself in things you cannot possibly understand, mathematics and even history among them, let alone intelligence.
The Bell Curve has been exposed as a fraud. You must not keep up with current events.

BTW what is the highest possible value of an octet in a subnet mask. If you take more than 2 minutes to answer you arent even in my class as far as intelligence.

Yes that basically is my message and the stats back it up. So now who is being willfully ignorant?

Racism is only a problem for blacks because they think every slight against them no matter how legitimate it is, is racist.

Racism is a problem no matter what anyone thinks about it. Just like anything else that exists...it doesnt require attitude to be a problem...it exists without it on its own

Case in point:

In an appearance on CNN, Duncan’s nephew, Josephus Weeks continued Jackson’s insane race-baiting rhetoric.
“He’s the only person that has died from Ebola here in America,” Weeks said. “He’s a black man. He’s poor, didn’t have insurance.”

Which is an utterly stupid thing to suggest since nine-day treatment of Thomas Eric Duncan cost the hospital an estimated $500,000.

Thats silly

Racism has never been a problem for me. I don't associate myself with racists. I judge people on their character not skin tone.

Except if you want an excuse to why shooting them is ok...then you all for judging based on skin tone

Thanks I knew you couldnt say it because its silly as hell to believe a rich white person with insurance would've been sent home. Thanks for agreeing with Jesse Jackson

I think shooting a violent criminal that resists arrest is perfectly ok regardless of skin tone.

You suggest a what if scenario then when it isn't answered the way you want you claim victory and say I'm agreeing with Jackson when Jackson never made such a claim.

You exhibit a prime example of willful ignorance coupled with utter stupidity and dishonesty.

His quote doesn't mean squat.

Whites see blacks as more equal than blacks see whites. That to me means that blacks see themselves as inferior to whites. "So it is no surprise that just 16 percent of whites believe that there is “a lot” of discrimination in America today, a view held by 56 percent of blacks".

Shows you who the truly racist are.

"Blacks more likely than whites to say Brown's shooting raises racial issues."

That's because whites see Brown as a criminal breaking the law and blacks see Brown as an innocent black child shot down in cold blood by a racist cop.

The truth is the former, but blacks willfully ignore the truth and go with the latter.

How did you jump from less equal to inferior? Only a retard would say that. I dont know any Black person that thinks they are inferior to a white person. Equality is a social position and subject to the way they are treated by society you retard. I am superior to you in every way but if a cop shoots me and not you because I'm Black and you are white I was treated unequally.

in·fe·ri·or
ˌinˈfirēər/
adjective
  1. 1.
    synonyms:second-class, lesser, lower in status, lower-ranking, subordinate, second-fiddle, junior, minor;More
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
  2. 2.
    Anatomy
    • Botany
      (of the ovary of a flower) situated below the sepals and enclosed in the receptacle.
noun
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Thats great but I dont see anywhere in that definition that says less equal moron.

Yes its a fact a cop will shoot you or disregard your rights as a human simply because you are Black. Your denial simply proves the OP correct.

1950 is calling. It wants is lame comeback back.

in·fe·ri·or
ˌinˈfirēər/
adjective
  1. 1.
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
  2. 2.
    Anatomy
    • Botany
noun
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

1950 is calling. It wants is lame comeback back.
1930 is calling. It wants its lame insult back.

Case in point:

Thats silly

I think shooting a violent criminal that resists arrest is perfectly ok regardless of skin tone.

Except you quoted stats suggesting why its ok to shoot a black person because of black crime and not based on what the individual did. You exposed yourself

You suggest a what if scenario then when it isn't answered the way you want you claim victory and say I'm agreeing with Jackson when Jackson never made such a claim.

YOU brought up Jesse then claimed that saying that if the guy was rich, white and had insurance he wouldve been treated same. Until I asked you directly then you couldnt fully commit to that retarded opinion.

You exhibit a prime example of willful ignorance coupled with utter stupidity and dishonesty.

Name calling...you all out huh?

Seriously, he called Jesse racist for saying that a rich white person with insurance would've been treated differently...Then when I ask Lonestar if he thinks the rich white guy with insurance would be treated the same.

He couldnt answer. You know why?

Because he doesnt want to go full retard thats why

Case in point:

Thats silly

Except you quoted stats suggesting why its ok to shoot a black person because of black crime and not based on what the individual did. You exposed yourself

YOU brought up Jesse then claimed that saying that if the guy was rich, white and had insurance he wouldve been treated same. Until I asked you directly then you couldnt fully commit to that retarded opinion.

Name calling...you all out huh?

Not based on what the individual did? I guess you would be correct if you discount the word "crime".

Yes if he was rich, white and had insurance he still would have died. I am just as committed to that opinion as I was the first time I stated it.

Saying your being dishonest and behaving stupidly with willful ignorance isn't name calling. It's giving an opinion about your character.

But if you want me to call you a name, I can oblige.

Seriously, he called Jesse racist for saying that a rich white person with insurance would've been treated differently...Then when I ask Lonestar if he thinks the rich white guy with insurance would be treated the same.

I did answer your question. You just didn't like my answer. And yes Jesse Jackson is racist and not just for what he stated about this issue. He has a history of racist remarks.

I did answer your question. You just didn't like my answer.

Because your answer wasnt to my question:

If he was rich, white and had insurance he'd be just as dead

No one asked if he would be less dead. But good job on deflecting and changing the subject. You're really good at it

I did answer your question. You just didn't like my answer.

Because your answer wasnt to my question:

If he was rich, white and had insurance he'd be just as dead

No one asked if he would be less dead. But good job on deflecting and changing the subject. You're really good at it

Sure it was.

You asked, " So if he was rich, white and had insurance he would've been sent home too?".

I said he would be just as dead. So yes, they would have sent him home assuming he would have the same misdiagnosis as Duncan.

You like, Jackson seem to suggest that he was sent home because he was black with no insurance which is a claim that cannot be proven.

Play dumb with someone else..but you arent dumb enough to double down on stpuidity.

*wink* thanks buddy

The Bell Curve has been exposed as a fraud. You must not keep up with current events.

BTW what is the highest possible value of an octet in a subnet mask. If you take more than 2 minutes to answer you arent even in my class as far as intelligence.
I had a zit on my ass with I higher IQ than yours and your hero Al Sharpton's put together. Neither Sharpton nor political correctness invalidate what the Bell Curve proves. Let's face it, this is the guy who speaks of great black civilizations.

I had a zit on my ass with I higher IQ than yours and your hero Al Sharpton's put together. Neither Sharpton nor political correctness invalidate what the Bell Curve proves. Let's face it, this is the guy who speaks of great black civilizations.

How did you get a zit on your ass you filthy animal? Never mind I dont think I want to know. Take a bath everyday and you wont get zits you dirty monkey.

The Bell Curve has been debunked as monkey science. Deal with it.

I see you couldnt answer my question in the allotted time even though it was easy. You are too dumb for words.

How did you get a zit on your ass you filthy animal? Never mind I dont think I want to know. Take a bath everyday and you wont get zits you dirty monkey.

I see you couldnt answer my question in the allotted time even though it was easy. You are too dumb for words.
You should aspire to be a zit on my ass, intellectually as well as aesthetically. Still, those are aspirations you will never achieve. Genetics are a bitch, I know.

You should aspire to be a zit on my ass, intellectually as well as aesthetically. Still, those are aspirations you will never achieve. Genetics are a bitch, I know.
Why would I want to be a zit on your ass? I dont want to be anywhere near unclean simians. Yes genetics are a bitch. Thats why I feel for you with your problematic gene pool. Be sure to brush your back so your fur is nice and shiny and free of lice.

Why would I want to be a zit on your ass? I dont want to be anywhere near unclean simians. Yes genetics are a bitch. Thats why I feel for you with your problematic gene pool. Be sure to brush your back so your fur is nice and shiny and free of lice.
Being a zit on my ass would give you the status and intellect you've never had before. It would do wonders for these insecurity and inferiority complexes which haunt you so. Finally, it would make you more physically attractive to the white women or men you so desire. You're black, get over it.

Alas, genetics preclude reaching your aspirations. I realize that being black outside of the world of political correctness, sports and affirmative action can be a real bitch, as is failure.

Being a zit on my ass would give you the status and intellect you've never had before. It would do wonders for these insecurity and inferiority complexes which haunt you so. Finally, it would make you more physically attractive to the white women or men you so desire. You're black, get over it.

Alas, genetics preclude reaching your aspirations. I realize that being black outside of the world of political correctness, sports and affirmative action can be a real bitch, as is failure.
Dont be so angry cave monkey. Blustering in anger only lets me know I have gotten to you. I can empathize with you having recessive problematic genes but cheer up. Once we breed you out, the problem will be solved forever :laugh:.

Forum List

Back