What Is Up With Willfully Ignorant White People?

Dont be so angry cave monkey. Blustering in anger only lets me know I have gotten to you. I can empathize with you having recessive problematic genes but cheer up. Once we breed you out, the problem will be solved forever :laugh:.
Sorry, it's like fantasizing that if three quarters of the class die, I'll be the smartest and best looking kid. Failure is failure, and it's no different from flight of fancy of great black civilizations.

You will never be the smartest or the best-looking. In other words, you will never be equal in any way to a zit on my ass. It's a genetic thing.

Last edited:
Dont be so angry cave monkey. Blustering in anger only lets me know I have gotten to you. I can empathize with you having recessive problematic genes but cheer up. Once we breed you out, the problem will be solved forever :laugh:.
Sorry, it's like fantasizing that if three quarters of the class die, I'll be the smartest kid and best looking kid. Failure is failure, and it's no different from flight of fancy of great black civilizations.

You will never be the smartest or the best-looking. In other words, you will never be equal in any way to a zit on my ass. It's a genetic thing.
I must be really getting to you. You are trying your best to convince me arent you?
laugh.gif

Sorry cave monkey. I know my history and thats one of the primary reasons I'm so successful. If I would have let insecure white people like you fill my head with BS I'd be messed up and in denial like you. Your white boy rants are funny though. I do appreciate the attempt but you know the strength you face in me. I intimidate you and other cave monkeys like you. Why else would you be trying to convince me of your BS?

I must be really getting to you. You are trying your best to convince me arent you?
laugh.gif

Sorry cave monkey. I know my history and thats one of the primary reasons I'm so successful. If I would have let insecure white people like you fill my head with BS I'd be messed up and in denial like you. Your white boy rants are funny though. I do appreciate the attempt but you know the strength you face in me. I intimidate you and other cave monkeys like you. Why else would you be trying to convince me of your BS?
I have to admire your diligence. Still, genetics precludes any hope you might have to being equal to a zit on my ass. Sorry, it is not going to happen. That's life, get over it.

laugh.gif

I have to admire your diligence. Still, genetics precludes any hope you might have to being equal to a zit on my ass. Sorry, it is not going to happen. That's life, get over it.

I do admire your persistence You white guys are bound and determined to convince yourselves that you are superior. Unfortunately, (for you) the truth is already out there. Genetics tells us the cave apes were a unfortunate mistake. Nature is in the process of correcting your shallow gene pool by replenishing it with original stock in the form of the Black man. Hopefully our valuable melanin will do away with your issues brought on by lack of melanin and inbreeding. You guys also experienced a period of devolution during the ice age. I hope to god your savagery will will be culled when we breed you out as well. These white girls know whats up.

Bptpcp5CcAMyIcQ.jpg

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Genetics tells us the cave apes were a unfortunate mistake. Nature is in the process of correcting your shallow gene pool by replenishing it with original stock in the form of the Black man. Hopefully our valuable melanin will do away with your issues brought on by lack of melanin and inbreeding. You guys also experienced a period of devolution during the ice age. I hope to god your savagery will will be culled when we breed you out as well. These white girls know whats up.

Bptpcp5CcAMyIcQ.jpg
No, sorry. It's like your great sub-African civilizations. there is no point in trying again. Failure is not abstract.First you must achieve being equal to a zit on my ass aesthetically or intellectually, then we can talk about equality. One step at a time. Good luck!

laugh.gif

Genetics tells us the cave apes were a unfortunate mistake. Nature is in the process of correcting your shallow gene pool by replenishing it with original stock in the form of the Black man. Hopefully our valuable melanin will do away with your issues brought on by lack of melanin and inbreeding. You guys also experienced a period of devolution during the ice age. I hope to god your savagery will will be culled when we breed you out as well. These white girls know whats up.

Bptpcp5CcAMyIcQ.jpg
No, sorry. It's like your great sub-African civilizations. there is no point in trying again. Failure is not abstract.First you must achieve being equal to a zit on my ass aesthetically or intellectually, then we can talk about equality. One step at a time. Good luck!

Yes you are sorry. You are correct. There really is no hope for you. Failure was just a matter of time anyway. The only way you can stay around is if you hid out in the north as the sun will kill you eventually. You guys are like the Morlocks in The Time Machine. Soon you will be driven underground. Well whatever is left of you.

laugh.gif

Bptpcp5CcAMyIcQ.jpg

Yes you are sorry. You are correct. There really is no hope for you. Failure was just a matter of time anyway. The only way you can stay around is if you hid out in the north as the sun will kill you eventually. You guys are like the Morlocks in The Time Machine. Soon you will be driven underground. Well whatever is left of you.
Failure is failure. It's been fun Asc.

laugh.gif

Bptpcp5CcAMyIcQ.jpg

Failure is failure. It's been fun Asc.
Yes you are a failure meathead but cheer up. I already told you nature is correcting you as her biggest mistake. Your failure is actually a step along the way to getting it right eventually. Hopefully it will be before you are bred out.

What's up with willfully ignorant white people? Easy enough to understand:

The less you know, the more sense Jesus makes. :)

What's up with willfully ignorant white people? Easy enough to understand:

The less you know, the more sense Jesus makes. :)

Are you seriously trying to bait me into argument?

No offense, but who are you I want anything from you? Don't confuse the order in which posts appear as being anything to do with you.

Really you posted directly beneath my post about us Christians and insult our religion and you expect me to believe it wasn't on purpose? :lame2:

No matter who or what you are, you are likely to occasionally fall victim to looking at the world through a very specific lens. Such is anyone’s right, and ultimately, our experiences are our experiences. However, with a certain level of knowledge and an equal measure of maturity should come one realization: It isn’t all about you, thus, when judging a collective issue, you have to see all sides. And when it comes to topics like race, or better yet, racism, if you’re White, I would like to think you’d entertain the thought of looking outside yourself before trying to gauge such matters. After all, you’re White, you’ve got everything else more often than not. Such a task shouldn’t be considered all that taxing.

And yet, Washington Post reporter Michael A. Fletcher makes an important point in his piece, “Whites Think Discrimination Against Whites Is a Bigger Problem Than bias against Blacks,” where he examines White perceptions of racial disparity and how they “diverge far from reality.” He bases his analysis on colleague Russell Samuels’ report on the clueless White residents of Ferguson who had no idea that racism was considered a problem in the region by its Black inhabitants. Fletcher also points to research conducted by Harvard University professor Michael I. Norton.

Here, Fletcher examines some of the data:

For instance, two-thirds of Blacks think that African Americans make less money than Whites, a view in line with official statistics. But just 37 percent of Whites believe that Blacks make less money than Whites, and a narrow majority think Black and White’ incomes are about the same. Also, although many objective health measures suggest Blacks are in worse overall health than Whites, a majority of Whites think Blacks and Whites are equally healthy.

So it is no surprise that just 16 percent of Whites believe that there is “a lot” of discrimination in America today, a view held by 56 percent of Blacks. What may be surprising is that the polls found that White perceptions of anti-Black bias have diminished to the point where they are more now likely to think anti-White discrimination is a bigger problem than bias against Blacks.

On what planet is discrimination against White folks a larger problem than racial bias against Blacks?

Planet Vanilla where Bill O’Reilly (pictured) and company on FOX News are apparently racial scholars. Likewise, on a pop culture level,Miley Cyrus invented the twerk and cornrows never existed prior toKendall Jenner. I also imagine that on this planet, consuming diary isn’t a double dare to your stomach to turn up. It sounds like a lovely place to live if you’re White, but we’re not all so lucky so perhaps these White folks who think they lead more challenging lives due to their race than Black people might fly back to Earth with the rest of us.

Even on an anecdotal level, I noticed on social media that when images of Ferguson protestors burning American flags surfaced, the focus was on the loss of cloth and symbolism as opposed to actual life. It was not surprising but no less telling. Flag burning is a sensitive topic – one that will never stop being controversial – but if in 2014 you still cannot understand why so many Black people are frustrated, you are being purposely stupid.

Right around the time those images surfaced, a study came out that Black teenagers are 21 more times likely to be shot by police than White ones. And the study, “Deadly Force In Black and White,” clearly shows that there are no gray areas here. And yet, I’m sure there will be many who try to deny the presence of racism.

Already I can anticipate some of the e-mails I’ll get in response to this article. It happens every single time I discuss racism and the loss of Black life. I’m called a race-baiter and am accused of “hating Whites.” Actually, I hate everyone equally, but I will speak on a racist reality that beats me over the head repeatedly. You see, I don’t have the privilege of being clueless. My race precludes me from leading a life with blinders. If only others in much loftier positions would accept this is the case for millions and develop an outlook on race that denotes such.

*Now I'm sure white people will see the title and come in with Guns blazing which is to be expected by the title BUT the information in the article is correct and cannot be challenged. Let the crying begin....Up first...Matthew
I am so sick of the whole race thing.

Here, we just call each other sir and ma'am, and go about our business.

Until the racebaiters chime in, we never even think of race.

Just my observance of the issue. Everyone has a perspective. Everyone has their own trials and tribulations and to them those trials and tribulations are the most pressing no matter how trivial they may be in reality. It takes intelligence to step away and see things from another perspective. That is the only reason I have not written off white people completely. I have been able to meet some that are intelligent.

Indeed, everyone has their own trials and tribulations. Your trials and tribulations are not mine to deal with as mine are not yours to deal with. Each individual's life is one of choice. It is an individual's own choice whether to be poor or to be wealthy. It is one's own choice whether to go to school and obtain an education or to drop out of school. It is one's choice whether to start a business or to not start a business. If one depends upon either the government or anyone else to secure one's success, one is a fool. You are what you are dependent upon the choices you made yourself.
We are free will individuals in a free society.

Only the mentally and physically challenged should get any aid; the rest should be guaranteed a job.

That government guaranteed job should be to ensure that each gets basic food, clothing and shelter by EARNING IT.

If you can't make it in the real world, and have to turn to government, government should give you a job and nothing else.

If you don't take, go starve.

Just my observance of the issue. Everyone has a perspective. Everyone has their own trials and tribulations and to them those trials and tribulations are the most pressing no matter how trivial they may be in reality. It takes intelligence to step away and see things from another perspective. That is the only reason I have not written off white people completely. I have been able to meet some that are intelligent.

Indeed, everyone has their own trials and tribulations. Your trials and tribulations are not mine to deal with as mine are not yours to deal with. Each individual's life is one of choice. It is an individual's own choice whether to be poor or to be wealthy. It is one's own choice whether to go to school and obtain an education or to drop out of school. It is one's choice whether to start a business or to not start a business. If one depends upon either the government or anyone else to secure one's success, one is a fool. You are what you are dependent upon the choices you made yourself.

While I agree with most of your post, I have to call BS on others. If you are questioning or trying to give me advice on my trials or tribulations then you just made it your issue to deal with since you are the one that decided to stick your nose into it. Following that, if you feel my trials and tribulations are basically the same as yours then the OP has you pegged.

Open your eyes and your mind. I said that your business is your business and my business is my business. It is not my place or desire to advise you nor to either help you or hinder you. You are responsible for you and I am responsible for me. Is that hard for you to comprehend? The problem is that you Blacks tend to want whites to take interest in your affairs.

Your analysis of the issue is way off track. Whites act as if they were appointed the position of dictating to Blacks what they should and should not do. I have maintained you simply need to get out of the way with your insecurities and racism. I dont know a Black person alive that is concerned with what whites think about Black problems. They are annoyed you wont mind your business.
Would minding our business include cutting off welfare and letting you people work it out?

I mean, 150+ years after the Freedmen's Bureau, blacks don't have much to show for being wards of the state, do they?

Forum List

Back