What is Trumps plan to seek-out, arrest and deport illegals? Why don’t politicians ever speak about this part of border security?

Lol. Trump had hundreds of illegals working at his hotels and resorts.
deporting them as trump wanted to do would have hurt trump along with other employers

And with your backward logic thats a black mark for trump?

The brown people are gonna git ya, BL. Be afraid. Be very afraid!!!
Everybody sane, decent and not brown are afraid….hmmm, I wonder why those with no standards aren’t?
03BC0C72-8FB4-4289-8C30-4DF15A5BA6AA.jpeg

That’s it? Just “idiot”?
Damnit….I aim to be absolutely HATED by leftist filth…I gauge the accuracy of my positions by how hated by leftist filth I am….Come on dblack you can do better than idiot can’t you?

I don’t know why you referred to me as dblack. But if you want to know why you are an idiot. Fine.

According to CBP, there are an estimated 11.4 million Illegals in the United States. By comparison there are about 3 million Cops. That is Local, County, State, and Federal people with badges, guns, and the authority to arrest.

To put it bluntly, it would take years to track down, hunt, identify, and arrest those 11.4 million while more are coming at all times. And to prioritize that effort would put Rapes, Robberies, Murders, and many other crimes on the back burner. Hell most crimes would be handled like shoplifting is. We just don’t have the manpower. We hunting rabbits.

You can’t do it for the same reason there is no way to round up all the guns. Not enough cops and too many to catch.

As I said. You are an idiot. I don’t hate you. I’ve never hated anyone. Ever.

I don’t know why you referred to me as dblack. But if you want to know why you are an idiot. Fine.

According to CBP, there are an estimated 11.4 million Illegals in the United States. By comparison there are about 3 million Cops. That is Local, County, State, and Federal people with badges, guns, and the authority to arrest.

To put it bluntly, it would take years to track down, hunt, identify, and arrest those 11.4 million while more are coming at all times. And to prioritize that effort would put Rapes, Robberies, Murders, and many other crimes on the back burner. Hell most crimes would be handled like shoplifting is. We just don’t have the manpower. We hunting rabbits.

You can’t do it for the same reason there is no way to round up all the guns. Not enough cops and too many to catch.

As I said. You are an idiot. I don’t hate you. I’ve never hated anyone. Ever.
yeah yeah….we aren’t capable or equipped to enforce our laws, to PROPERLY protect our border….we are only capable of protecting the borders of other nations. We can’t seek out and arrest those fucking us over within our borders we can only seek out and arrest those within the borders of Afghanistan.
Do you people ever stop to think about how ignorant you must sound to legitimate people not Mexican?

Use your head for a minute…I’ll spell it out for you.
We rollout an aggressive Operation Wetback 2.0, we are raiding known wetback infested businesses, trades and neighborhoods….the word gets out and the cockroaches begin to self-deport….Maybe we impose new legislation on the cockroaches, maybe an illegal presence becomes a felony offense with a mandatory 5 year jail sentence.
Come on man…think with a problem solvers mind once….we are capable and equipped to solve ANY problem so long as bleeding heart ignorant fools aren’t involved in the process.

dblack

Cool phrase…So you are against “police state tactics” no matter how much said tactics would benefit core Americans?
You hate police state tactics more than you love to see America benefit?

Forgive me if I missed it, but what would be your plan for finding these 40 million or so people?

How would you go about finding someone that snuck in 15 years ago and has now been working, living and being a part of a community for those 15 years?

Would you have the national level law enforcement start in Florida and work their way to Washington state going door to door asking each member of a household to prove their citizenship/immigration status?

Forgive me if I missed it, but what would be your plan for finding these 40 million or so people?

How would you go about finding someone that snuck in 15 years ago and has now been working, living and being a part of a community for those 15 years?

Would you have the national level law enforcement start in Florida and work their way to Washington state going door to door asking each member of a household to prove their citizenship/immigration status?
if they start in LA they will have a bunch by the end of the day....

yeah yeah….we aren’t capable or equipped to enforce our laws, to PROPERLY protect our border….we are only capable of protecting the borders of other nations. We can’t seek out and arrest those fucking us over within our borders we can only seek out and arrest those within the borders of Afghanistan.
Do you people ever stop to think about how ignorant you must sound to legitimate people not Mexican?

Use your head…
We rollout an aggressive Operation Wetback 2.0, we are raiding known wetback infested businesses, trades and neighborhoods….the word gets out and the cockroaches begin to self-deport….Maybe we impose new legislation on the cockroaches, maybe an illegal presence becomes a felony offense with a mandatory 5 year jail sentence.
Come on man…think with a problem solvers mind once….we are capable and equipped to solve ANY problem so long as bleeding heart ignorant fools aren’t involved in the process.

yeah yeah….we aren’t capable or equipped to enforce our laws, to PROPERLY protect our border….we are only capable of protecting the borders of other nations.

Protecting our borders and finding those in the nation already are two separate issues. Which do you wish to talk about?

We can’t seek out and arrest those fucking us over within our borders we can only seek out and arrest those within the borders of Afghanistan.

We did a pretty shitty job of that as well, in case you did not notice.

We rollout an aggressive Operation Wetback 2.0, we are raiding known wetback infested businesses, trades and neighborhoods….the word gets out and the cockroaches begin to self-deport….

Do we do this in every state in the union, or just a few? Is this done by local LE or Federal? I have doubts about your claim they will self deport.

.Maybe we impose new legislation on the cockroaches, maybe an illegal presence becomes a felony offense with a mandatory 5 year jail sentence.

Ok, so those coming here to get away from being killed in their home country get a 5 year vacation that we the people have to pay for.

Again, not sure this is a deterrent.

You have far more faith in Father Government than I do.

Protecting our borders and finding those in the nation already are two separate issues. Which do you wish to talk about?

We did a pretty shitty job of that as well, in case you did not notice.

Do we do this in every state in the union, or just a few? Is this done by local LE or Federal? I have doubts about your claim they will self deport.

Ok, so those coming here to get away from being killed in their home country get a 5 year vacation that we the people have to pay for.

You have far more faith in Father Government than I do.
This is what happens…globalists make excuses to render the issue as one which can’t be solved. Meanwhile, against the will of the people our nation morphs into something it was never intended to become…and we wonder why the level of division is off the charts.

if they start in LA they will have a bunch by the end of the day....
Or Massachusetts.

Put them to work walling off Mexico.

Forum List

Back