What is Trumps plan to seek-out, arrest and deport illegals? Why don’t politicians ever speak about this part of border security?

You think time, effort, energy and tax dollars should be spent on Bills that never have a chance in the Senate?

Yes ... tax dollars are being spent ... pork barrel CR after pork barrel CR ... you want them to sit on their asses and do nothing ... I quoted the US Constitution, is that what you disagree with? ...

I hated Ronald Reagan, but I served him faithfully while in uniform ... because the Constitution says so ... I'm a patriot ...

Trump could have solved the problem by fining employers who hire illegals. You people are remarkably stupid.

Nice try Bozo. that does nothing for the 10million given work permits or the 40million already in the system for 20 years. All that would do is prevent the non-surrender(s) from running a leaf blower or washing dishes. How many are crossing over un-detected? Who know? 2mil over 3 year of the Corpse?

How does that stop unemployed Guadalupe with a litter of silver tooth cockroaches from getting her EBT card, free education, free healthcare, rent subsidies etc etc?

It has been successful in other countries that have problems with illegals and it only took a year. You morons are still yapping about walls .

Nice try Bozo. that does nothing for the 10million given work permits or the 40million already in the system for 20 years. All that would do is prevent the non-surrender(s) from running a leaf blower or washing dishes. How many are crossing over un-detected? Who know? 2mil over 3 year of the Corpse?

It sure worked in Saudi Arabia ten years ago. Temporary work visas are available for what we need.

Excellent question!

How are you going to do it?

Explain that to me please. :dunno:

What a nightmare.
Republicans never explain this part of ’immigration’, like Democrats, they pretend there is no solution for this part of immigration.

You think time, effort, energy and tax dollars should be spent on Bills that never have a chance in the Senate?

you mean like the ones to make the salary of Govt employees 1 dollar?

or the one to make the AR-15 the national gun?

What are the chances of those passing the Senate?

you mean like the ones to make the salary of Govt employees 1 dollar?

or the one to make the AR-15 the national gun?

What are the chances of those passing the Senate?
Does that mean you like the idea of taxpayer funded elected officials wasting time, effort and cash?

Does that mean you like the idea of taxpayer funded elected officials wasting time, effort and cash?

No, I do not, I was just giving you some example of the wasted time your beloved party has done

Why does it seem like we never talk about this, like we don’t or shouldn’t expect politicians to talk about this, like this isn’t a major component to border security, like there is no answer to this?
The way it stands, once a trespasser is here we pretend there is nothing we can do about it until he/she commits a felony….how did we get to this point?
Why can’t we create a mechanism for this….one where we actively and aggressively seek out, arrest and deport illegals on a fast-track?
Because it would require police state tactics that most sane people would reject, however much it might give you a boner.

Because it would require police state tactics that most sane people would reject, however much it might give you a boner.
Cool phrase…So you are against “police state tactics” no matter how much said tactics would benefit core Americans?
You hate police state tactics more than you love to see America benefit?

What if you you weren’t from Mexico and or harboring trespassers or those here on stolen citizenships yourself…would you feel the same way?
Do you think Ike’s Operation Wetback was a net loss for core Americans?
62ADF4F5-E787-4885-91BE-5AABA6969BBD.jpeg

What if you you weren’t from Mexico and or harboring trespassers or those here on stolen citizenships yourself…would you feel the same way?
Do you think Ike’s Operation Wetback was a net loss for core Americans?
View attachment 855439
The brown people are gonna git ya, BL. Be afraid. Be very afraid!!!

Why does it seem like we never talk about this, like we don’t or shouldn’t expect politicians to talk about this, like this isn’t a major component to border security, like there is no answer to this?
The way it stands, once a trespasser is here we pretend there is nothing we can do about it until he/she commits a felony….how did we get to this point?
Why can’t we create a mechanism for this….one where we actively and aggressively seek out, arrest and deport illegals on a fast-track?

You are an idiot. Seriously.

So far this fiscal year (through September 2023), immigration judges have issued removal and voluntary departure orders in 39.1% of completed cases, totaling 244,251 deportation orders. Among Immigration Court cases completed in September 2023, immigrants in South Carolina had the highest proportion ordered removed.
The Biden administration Tuesday announced its most restrictive border control measures to date, issuing plans for a temporary rule that will penalize asylum-seekers who cross the border illegally or fail to apply for protection in other nations they transit on their way to the United States.

Forum List

Back