What Is "Torture"?

Good, we should stop giving you money aid too. I'll bet the US gives "aid" to your country in order for you to be our allies. Screw you is what I would say. You don't get a DIME more of our taxpayer money.
Such gratitude. Truly classy. Truly ignorant. Truly American.

Good, we should stop giving you money aid too. I'll bet the US gives "aid" to your country in order for you to be our allies. Screw you is what I would say. You don't get a DIME more of our taxpayer money.
Such gratitude. Truly classy. Truly ignorant. Truly American.

That's right. About as much "gratitude" as you show. :cuckoo: Again, with friends like you who needs enemies? Maybe you should ally with the terrorists instead? :D

There is little doubt that the code WAS NOT violated.
Severe mental suffering was induced under colour of law not incidental to lawful sanction. It is absolutely clear that the code was violated, Obama has admitted it, the Senate Committee has reported it, hapless deniers deny it. Same old same old.

That's right. About as much "gratitude" as you show. :cuckoo: Again, with friends like you who needs enemies? Maybe you should ally with the terrorists instead? :D
You don't like the 'gratitude' we show?

gAFng.jpg

Boy, tough audience.

You don't like the 'gratitude' we show?

gAFng.jpg

Boy, tough audience.

I said people like YOU, right? Somehow, I'll bet you are too much of a coward to do what the guys in the above picture do. You would rather sit on a message board and whine about how "mean" Americans are to barbaric monstrous terrorists, right? Pathetic.

Not really a tough audience, just the usual absolute ignorance about the outside world.

Yeah, yeah.

Not really a tough audience, just the usual absolute ignorance about the outside world.

Were not ignorant about the "outside world"

Yall hate the US, until it's time to cash the check, then you hate us again until the next time.

Why we're dumb enough to keep writing checks is beyond me.

You get credit that you don't deny your ignorance, you lose points for the butt hurt pose when your ignorance is pointed out.

The United States gives aid money to ALL of our allies. You don't know shit.
Invincible ignorance is invincible.

But perhaps as an example you could list the payments to Canada, the UK, Australia and New Zealand.

Forum List

Back