What Is "Torture"?

No, I'd ignore your childish fantasies and give you a video to watch.

You know....there are actual plans to kill innocent people...they are actually killing people...this is not a movie...these techniques actually saved innocent people from horrible deaths, from families being ripped apart.....this is real...you are the moron living in a fantasy world.......where your feelings of moral superiority are getting actual, living people killed....

IOW, you cannot answer the question without making yourself look like a complete ass. I understand. :razz:
There's no victory like self declared victory.

So tell me, if this guy gives you an answer how do you know it's true?

IOW, you cannot answer the question without making yourself look like a complete ass. I understand. :razz:
Theres no victory like self declared victory.

So tell me, if this guy gives you an answer how do you know it's true?

Answer my question first. Would you or would you rather be politically correct?

Besides, I already stated in my scenario, you know he is the one responsible. Perhaps he had been under surveillance for a very long time. You know he's guilty, but he doesn't want to talk. Meanwhile, the lives of thousands of people are at stake.

It's a perfectly valid scenario. :)

You know....there are actual plans to kill innocent people...they are actually killing people...this is not a movie...these techniques actually saved innocent people from horrible deaths, from families being ripped apart.....this is real...you are the moron living in a fantasy world.......where your feelings of moral superiority are getting actual, living people killed....
Well if it helps you to assuage you guilt at supporting war crimes I suppose you have to think like that.

Well if it helps you to assuage you guilt at supporting war crimes I suppose you have to think like that.

I don't feel guilt at all. Not one little bit. :) I love my country.

Chris L....he won't answer....he knows what his answer is....he would let them die...

I asked about the same thing about women being stalked by ex husbands and boyfriends who have said they are going to kill the woman...would they let her have a gun to defend herself, especially since the police and the courts can't help her....not one of the gun grabbers answered...because their answer is to let her die....and they will let the innocent people around the world die as well........while they feel morally superior for protecting the most evil monsters the world has seen in a long time....

I have come to the conclusion, as have some others, that liberals/progressives/democrats/leftists have some small part of their brain, the part that handles rational thought, and the knowledge of truth, facts and right and wrong, that is underdeveloped. They have all the regular capacity of a normal person....but that part of their brain is so underdeveloped they just don't understand reality........and posts here on US message show it....

Chris L....he won't answer....he knows what his answer is....he would let them die...

I asked about the same thing about women being stalked by ex husbands and boyfriends who have said they are going to kill the woman...would they let her have a gun to defend herself, especially since the police and the courts can't help her....not one of the gun grabbers answered...because their answer is to let her die....and they will let the innocent people around the world die as well........while they feel morally superior for protecting the most evil monsters the world has seen in a long time....

I have come to the conclusion, as have some others, that liberals/progressives/democrats/leftists have some small part of their brain, the part that handles rational thought, and the knowledge of truth, facts and right and wrong, that is underdeveloped. They have all the regular capacity of a normal person....but that part of their brain is so underdeveloped they just don't understand reality........and posts here on US message show it....

Hmm. I wish I could "like" and "agree" at the same time! :D Their ideology seems to trump common sense all the time. Lol.

Most of us do not support war crimes. I am simply acknowledging the fact that, even though I generally do not support torture as a tactic, there can be SOME instances in which it could be warranted as a valid tactic to obtain information. That is all.

And another thing. We don't really CARE what you think of us. We CARE about saving lives. You and other countries can sit there and bitch and moan until the day comes when you NEED us, you little bitches. Then you'll be singing an ENTIRELY different tune.

Seriously, nothing pisses me off than these ungrateful little countries that whine, bitch and moan UNTIL they want something from us.

With alleged "allies" like these fuckers, who needs enemies? :dunno:

And another thing. We don't really CARE what you think of us. We CARE about saving lives. You and other countries can sit there and bitch and moan until the day comes when you NEED us, you little bitches. Then you'll be singing an ENTIRELY different tune.

^^^^^absolutely^^^^^

So why do we ask patriots to shoot and kill combatants on foreign soil and question if this is torture? Maybe if we cut off the fingers so that an enemy then could not fire a gun again will deter their further attempts at destruction? Or is is not torture to behead someone? I am not sure what is torture except living thru life.

I am not sure what is torture except living thru life.
Dude.

18 U.S. Code § 2340 - Definitions

18 U.S. Code 2340 - Definitions LII Legal Information Institute

(1) “torture” means an act committed by a person acting under the color of law specifically intended to inflict severe physical or mental pain or suffering (other than pain or suffering incidental to lawful sanctions) upon another person within his custody or physical control;

I am not sure what is torture except living thru life.
Dude.

18 U.S. Code § 2340 - Definitions

18 U.S. Code 2340 - Definitions LII Legal Information Institute

(1) “torture” means an act committed by a person acting under the color of law specifically intended to inflict severe physical or mental pain or suffering (other than pain or suffering incidental to lawful sanctions) upon another person within his custody or physical control;

Reading your posts give me a severe headache.

Torturer!

Forum List

Back