What Is "Torture"?

So basically, you would sacrifice potentially THOUSANDS human lives in order to remain politically correct and not torture your precious savage lunatic from the ME, even if you KNOW he has the answers? Gotcha! ;)

This is an innaccurate question...remember...water boarding is harmless, it causes no physical harm, it does not kill, it does not maim, it is incredibly uncomfortable...but when it is over...all the monster has to do is use a towel to dry off...there is no harm done to the terrorist....it is not torture as we know torture....no matter how many times the libs lie about it....it was done to the 3 leaders that were captured...only them...and they gave up vital information.....

And yes....their brains are so broken they will stand by and watch 1000s of innocent men, women and children die horrifying deaths rather than run a little water up the nose of monsters who cut off the heads of children.....did you see that story that just came out.....

screw cnm....he is truly bent....and the rest of his lib buddies are as well....

You are the perfect recruiter for terrorists........keep up the good work.

Unbelievable. There is The Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment, part of which is incorporated pretty much whole into US Code. There is no mystery about it.

18 U.S. Code § 2340 - Definitions

18 U.S. Code 2340 - Definitions LII Legal Information Institute

As used in this chapter—

(1) “torture” means an act committed by a person acting under the color of law specifically intended to inflict severe physical or mental pain or suffering (other than pain or suffering incidental to lawful sanctions) upon another person within his custody or physical control;

(2) “severe mental pain or suffering” means the prolonged mental harm caused by or resulting from—
(A) the intentional infliction or threatened infliction of severe physical pain or suffering;

(B) the administration or application, or threatened administration or application, of mind-altering substances or other procedures calculated to disrupt profoundly the senses or the personality;

(C) the threat of imminent death; or

(D) the threat that another person will imminently be subjected to death, severe physical pain or suffering, or the administration or application of mind-altering substances or other procedures calculated to disrupt profoundly the senses or personality;

Nor is there any doubt that the code was violated and offenders should be prosecuted. Neither is there doubt that the exceptional nation will make an exception for itself.
There is clearly doubt whether it was violated. You obviously didnt bother to read the memos prepared for Bush.
Torture is watching self righteous twats praddle on about shit they know nothing about and are too lazy to find out.

No wrong again.....there clearly is no doubt.

Okay, then humor me and answer the question. Yes or no?
When you explain how you know when he's telling the truth, or do you not care what answer you get as long as it's any answer?

Well obviously that's the case, after all you support torture, which produces any answer. But what good will it do you and the hypothetical 'thousands of innocents' you're shedding tears over if you can't tell whether he's telling the truth?

Seriously, nothing pisses me off than these ungrateful little countries that whine, bitch and moan UNTIL they want something from us.

With alleged "allies" like these fuckers, who needs enemies? :dunno:
If you could stop your politicians begging for military assistance that would be greatly appreciated.

Bush says some NATO allies let U.S. down in Afghanistan

Bush says some NATO allies let U.S. down in Afghanistan - CNN.com

In an interview with CNN's Candy Crowley, Bush strongly refuted criticism that his administration took its "eye off the ball" in Afghanistan when he ordered troops to invade Iraq. He said he ordered American forces to overthrow Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein with the assumption that allied forces would help make up the difference in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
And another thing. We don't really CARE what you think of us. .
Well you would like us to believe it's about spreading freedom and democracy. We'd appreciate it if you'd keep your freedom and democracy to yourselves. I'm sure you need it more than us.

Last edited:
I have been told (in writings) by idiots like you that the
insertion of a naso gastric tube-------which is the standard
way of doing "gastric lavage" in cases of poisoning-----and the standard way of dealing with persons on hunger strikes---
as an emergency maneuver------is "TORTURE"-----I have inserted many Nasogastric tubes. I have assisted in amytal interviews-----they are sometimes used in medical diagnosis. ----thus according to idiots like you I have seen "torture" I have also examined a prison having been informed that it was booby trapped to be unsafe and people
were being "tortured" by solitary confinement. I have also examined patients who claimed to have been tortured.
Lots of imprisoned or arrested people claim "TORTURE"
Don't include me with the idiots you are referring to asshole.

way of doing "gastric lavage" in cases of poisoning-----and the standard way of dealing with persons on hunger strikes---
as an emergency maneuver------is "TORTURE"-----I have inserted many Nasogastric tubes. I have assisted in amytal interviews-----they are sometimes used in medical diagnosis. ----thus according to idiots like you I have seen "torture" I have also examined a prison having been informed that it was booby trapped to be unsafe and people
were being "tortured" by solitary confinement. I have also examined patients who claimed to have been tortured.

politico --honey bun-----did I mention your name----now----
BREATHE THRU YOUR MOUTH CALMLY whilst I shove this rubber tube up your nose and thread it down your esophagus into your stomach,, honey bun......

She makes a good point. It's called "tube feeding" and is certainly not considered torture in the medical community. It's a routine medical procedure. So why would you consider feeding a person who refuses to eat through a tube method torture, as opposed to allowing that person to starve himself or herself to death? Starving to death would be true torture after all.

And another thing. We don't really CARE what you think of us. .
Well you would like us to believe it's about spreading freedom and democracy. We'd appreciate it if you'd keep your freedom and democracy to yourselves. I'm sure you need it more than us.

Good, we should stop giving you money aid too. I'll bet the US gives "aid" to your country in order for you to be our allies. Screw you is what I would say. You don't get a DIME more of our taxpayer money.

What is Torture?

I'm glad someone posted this earlier saying that Liberals use these tactics:

Honest and Dishonest Debate US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Claiming well-defined words are vague or ill-defined.
This is a mirror image of #30. It is a favorite of those who do wrong but seek to avoid the consequences or responsibility by asserting that what is wright or wrong is merely a mater of each individual’s opinion. Try that in court and see how far its gets you. This is also akin to #22: rejecting facts or logic as mere opinion.
The courts agreed this was not torture. So much for you nonsense.

Unbelievable. There is The Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment, part of which is incorporated pretty much whole into US Code. There is no mystery about it.

18 U.S. Code § 2340 - Definitions

18 U.S. Code 2340 - Definitions LII Legal Information Institute

As used in this chapter—

(1) “torture” means an act committed by a person acting under the color of law specifically intended to inflict severe physical or mental pain or suffering (other than pain or suffering incidental to lawful sanctions) upon another person within his custody or physical control;

(2) “severe mental pain or suffering” means the prolonged mental harm caused by or resulting from—
(A) the intentional infliction or threatened infliction of severe physical pain or suffering;

(B) the administration or application, or threatened administration or application, of mind-altering substances or other procedures calculated to disrupt profoundly the senses or the personality;

(C) the threat of imminent death; or

(D) the threat that another person will imminently be subjected to death, severe physical pain or suffering, or the administration or application of mind-altering substances or other procedures calculated to disrupt profoundly the senses or personality;

Nor is there any doubt that the code was violated and offenders should be prosecuted. Neither is there doubt that the exceptional nation will make an exception for itself.
There is little doubt that the code WAS NOT violated.

Fallacy.
Totally different contexts.

So where is the line?

Nowhere....because despite all his dramatics to the contrary the Rabbi evidently doesn't really believe in the concept of American exceptionalism.

Just American Barbarism...he's all for that...just on the "bad guys" wink wink

I saw no evidence to support your statement

Of course you dont

0504_thumbs_up_corpse_500x3.jpg

These guys are obviously on vacation getting a tummy wrap treatment with cucumbers on their eyes. Thats what you see isnt it? I bet you even see a beach and palm trees
Yeah, because questioning enemies of your country should NEVER be unpleasant.

Well, to all the hand wringers who believe the democrats knew nothing, that harsh interrogation is torture....

the muslim terrorists attacked the U.S.S Kohl, they blew up the Khobar towers, the attacked the World Trade Center the first time........and it was all handled exactly the way the hand wringers want us to handle future attacks on this country....

And then the terrorists flew jets into the World Trade Center and killed 3,000 innocent men, women and children........

libs never, ever learn....

According to Dick Cheney nothing is torture if he, eeeerrr uuuum, the President authorized it.

Except maybe his new Christmas album 'Happy Holidays With The Dick.'

She makes a good point. It's called "tube feeding" and is certainly not considered torture in the medical community. It's a routine medical procedure. So why would you consider feeding a person who refuses to eat through a tube method torture, as opposed to allowing that person to starve himself or herself to death? Starving to death would be true torture after all.
I don't derp.

I don't derp.

You don't derp? I disagree. I think you do derp. :D

Forum List

Back