What IS this??!!!

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
Put a caption to it! Here's mine, but you guys can do better.

20.jpg

New Chinese version of the Hummer plagued with design problems

Wow, I think someone wants to dig a serious trench. Each of those teeth looks bigger than the cars next to it.

I don't know what to caption it, beyond something lame like "roto rooter to the rescue!" but that is one serious piece of engineering.

Wow, I think someone wants to dig a serious trench. Each of those teeth looks bigger than the cars next to it.

I don't know what to caption it, beyond something lame like "roto rooter to the rescue!" but that is one serious piece of engineering.

I'm sure it was photoshopped. Other suggestions (we had some fun with this last night):
"My son got a little carried away with his erector set." (But figured not many folks would even remember what one of those was.)

Or...something to do with drilling for oil in Alaska:
"Now why would some lil' ol' elk be scared of this harmless looking thing? They'll adapt."

"GM's new fuel efficient vehicle comes with its own power grid!"

20.jpg

In yet another move to reign in spending, The Obama administration has completed it's mobile bridge to nowhere so additional bridges to nowheres will not have to be built reducing the carbon footprint of graft and saving the planet for the children.

The money will still be appropriated and distributed to contributors, politicians and community organizers, but the actual bridge can be driven from site to site.

If there is nothing to actually "bridge" by the mobile bridge to nowhere, a handy ditch digging device has been built in.

20.jpg

In yet another move to reign in spending, The Obama administration has completed it's mobile bridge to nowhere so additional bridges to nowheres will not have to be built reducing the carbon footprint of graft and saving the planet for the children.

The money will still be appropriated and distributed to contributors, politicians and community organizers, but the actual bridge can be driven from site to site.

If there is nothing to actually "bridge" by the mobile bridge to nowhere, a handy ditch digging device has been built in.

Not a bad idea actually... :lol:

20.jpg

Quoted as saying, "We're serious this time," the Texas Secession Movement president unveiled the recently completed "moat digger."​

Forum List

Back