What is this bogus add on USMB about "Diplomacy"

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
It says "we lost Iraq, we won Iran"

Are these retards serious? When I left Iraq there was a stabilized country that had less terrorism to worry about than Israel. That was the end of '05. Watching Al-CNN on the way home I was told that what I saw wasn't reality, the reality was what pinko "journalists" working to undermine our efforts wanted the rest of the country to believe.

Never mind the fact that I was there, that I patrolled and talked to people as much as possible. Libtard "journalists" in NYC had a better perception of reality than I did. Forget the fact that when we left Iraq altogether 5 years ago there was an established government, a working economy and a state of wary peace.

In comes the moonbat messiah's regime and the whole fucking middle east is in a state of catastrophe, the persians are building nukes as we speak yet bed wetters believe pinko "journalists" who insist that obozo's "agreement" with insane flea bitten islamic psychopaths will lead to Iran not having what they're obviously trying to build.

How motherfucking stupid do you have to be to ignore reality?

You know what? Fuck it.

I hope the goddamn Iranians build a shit ton of nukes and wipe out every major US city. When I look at the electoral map it's full of democrook voters centered in cities. Vaporizing these assholes is just what needs to be done.

alloha snackbar.

I hope the goddamn Iranians build a shit ton of nukes and wipe out every major US city. When I look at the electoral map it's full of democrook voters centered in cities. Vaporizing these assholes is just what needs to be done.

Spoken like a true patriot.

Says the far left drone that supports Obama and his illegal wars..

Show where you have condemned the Iran deal..

Otherwise you hope the same thing..

I hope the Iran deal works and they don't get any nukes. In the meantime your pal is wishing for the deaths of millions of Americans simply because he's not getting his way. Drone? Bitch, please.

Did you condemn detente also?

I hope the Iran deal works and they don't get any nukes. In the meantime your pal is wishing for the deaths of millions of Americans simply because he's not getting his way. Drone? Bitch, please.

Just proves what a far left drone you really are!

Did you? or did yo make comments so you can be top posting drone of the month?

That's right, you're the other OCD poster.

Says the far left drone that supports Obama's illegal wars!

It's OK, buddy, sometimes it's just a phase.

They are promoting that exact thing and they're too stupid to realize it. They abort their children already, you'd think that would satisfy them. They dump their genetic garbage into each other's rectums and it still isn't good enough.

Fuckin A Let's arm religious zealots who want to kill our queer asses with nuclear weapons!!!

And we're spending all this time trying to stop complete imbeciles from killing themselves???

Maybe we are the fuckin morons after all.

It's OK, buddy, sometimes it's just a phase.

Yes we know the far left drones support Obama's illegal wars and wish the death of America, we know, it is part of your religious mantra..

I see you have a hard time divulging your fears...

They are promoting that exact thing and they're too stupid to realize it. They abort their children already, you'd think that would satisfy them. They dump their genetic garbage into each other's rectums and it still isn't good enough.

Fuckin A Let's arm religious zealots who want to kill our queer asses with nuclear weapons!!!

And we're spending all this time trying to stop complete imbeciles from killing themselves???

I am sorry you don't like how Bush handled Iran...

Yep! Going for top posting drone of the month again I see..

And you always lie at the lowest ebb of the flow...

I am sorry you don't like how Bush handled Iran...

See how many still believe that Bush is president?

And you always lie at the lowest ebb of the flow...

And another looking in the mirror moment for the wanna be top posting drone of the month..

Are these retards serious? When I left Iraq there was a stabilized country that had less terrorism to worry about than Israel. That was the end of '05. Watching Al-CNN on the way home I was told that what I saw wasn't reality, the reality was what pinko "journalists" working to undermine our efforts wanted the rest of the country to believe.

Never mind the fact that I was there, that I patrolled and talked to people as much as possible. Libtard "journalists" in NYC had a better perception of reality than I did. Forget the fact that when we left Iraq altogether 5 years ago there was an established government, a working economy and a state of wary peace.

In comes the moonbat messiah's regime and the whole fucking middle east is in a state of catastrophe, the persians are building nukes as we speak yet bed wetters believe pinko "journalists" who insist that obozo's "agreement" with insane flea bitten islamic psychopaths will lead to Iran not having what they're obviously trying to build.

You know what? Fuck it.

alloha snackbar.

What are the chances of you ending this practice of using as your text color?

You know what? Fuck it.

alloha snackbar.

You are the reason why Planned Parenthood needs more funding. They missed one.

Forum List

Back