What is the significance of your SN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
&

☭proletarian☭

Mine is descriptive; I am, in fact, a memeber of the proletariat.

Mine use to be my name until I had it changed. Now it's based off the character Dogbert from the Dilbert comic strips and television show. Always a witty and entertaining character. :cool:

Mine use to be my name until I had it changed. Now it's based off the character Dogbert from the Dilbert comic strips and television show. Always a witty and entertaining character. :cool:

I think you should change it to Benjamin Braddock. ;)

I doubt he needs another reason to strangle you. He shows great restraint not having done so already.

Got to let go CG, got to let go. :D

Besides, I'm far down the strangling list. (I think) :lol:

But seriously, don't need to be so miserable.

Maybe this will make your heart grow three sizes this day. :cool:

$cute-puppy-pictures-peg-leg-pirate.jpg

I will change mine to Mrs Robinson.:razz:

And why would Gunny strangle you? Would have to do with the fact you changed your name three times in one day?

It was twice thank you. And once because he didn't take the S off and I didn't want to have a similar name to David S. :lol:

I will change mine to Mrs Robinson.:razz:

And why would Gunny strangle you? Would have to do with the fact you changed your name three times in one day?

It was twice thank you. And once because he didn't take the S off and I didn't want to have a similar name to David S. :lol:

Oh! Sorry you then changed it to Dogbert two days later, so that is still three times. And you ruined my thread with YOUR mistake.:eusa_shhh:

Oh! Sorry you then changed it to Dogbert two days later, so that is still three times. And you ruined my thread with YOUR mistake.:eusa_shhh:

:lol:

It was twice for me. Once to Robert and then to Dogbert. :cool:

And sorry Mrs R. I owe you a dinner. :cool:

I love screen names some of these are really creative.

I keep mine because I wanted some people from other places to recognize me if they land here.

:lol:

It was twice for me. Once to Robert and then to Dogbert. :cool:

And sorry Mrs R. I owe you a dinner. :cool:
NO! It would be three, first it was changed to RobertS, then you had to be a pest and change it to Robert, then to Dogbert. geez!:lol:

It better be somewhere nice, I am sick of you taking me to those Chinese Restratraunts. It is like you are trying to keep me a secret.:eusa_hand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back