What is the republican health care plan?

bandaid.jpg

Is this the Republican Plan for health care. Just put a Band Aid on it, and maybe it will go away.​

Not sure what the Republican plan is but I know that if we took all of the money being used by the government that is not supported by the constitution and applied that to paying for everyone's health care we would have more than enough for everyone.

Oh yeah, I do know that some of them want to open up the borders between the states to increase competition so people can get healthcare in any state... not just the state they live in... As everyone knows the more competition the lower the prices...

Oh yeah, I do know that some of them want to open up the borders between the states to increase competition so people can get healthcare in any state... not just the state they live in... As everyone knows the more competition the lower the prices...

Republicans, and conservatives in general, have proposed lots of alternative plans, but leftists just stick their fingers in their ears and sing until we're finished talking, and then run around sneering that THEY'VE never heard us propose anything. There are none so blind as those who will not see, and none so deaf as those determined not to hear.

Republicans, and conservatives in general, have proposed lots of alternative plans, but leftists just stick their fingers in their ears and sing until we're finished talking, and then run around sneering that THEY'VE never heard us propose anything. There are none so blind as those who will not see, and none so deaf as those determined not to hear.
Name one that the republics have proposed?

A REPUBLICAN ALTERNATIVE - Nealz Nuze on boortz.com

Thank you for proving my point. Now see if you can keep your fingers out of your ears this time, because I don't want to have to do this again.

1) Former President Bush floated the idea of medical savings accounts, similar to the plan that Singapore uses to great effect. Senator Bob Dole proposed a similar plan way back during the HillaryCare debacle.

2) I have already named a plan Republicans in the House are currently proposing (and I notice that you somehow managed to miss THAT post, although it was only yesterday), and posted this link: http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/GO...in;contentBody

3) Senators Coburn and Burr and Representatives Ryan and Nunes proposed "The Patients' Choice Act of 2009" in May. Here's a link to THAT story: .: United States Senator Tom Coburn :: HealthCareReform :.

That's three right there, and there have been others. All of them have been reported in the news at one time or another, so if you really were not aware that Republicans had proposed alternative health care plans, then I can only assume you have either been under a rock for the last twenty years or so, or that you just didn't WANT to be informed. Which was it?

So much for that "party of no" boilerplate lie.

Not that the republican alternatives are anything to cheer about, though.

I disagree, and I consider the Obama plan much, much worse, but the point is, it's a baldfaced lie to say that there haven't been any Republican proposals.

So much for that "party of no" boilerplate lie.

Not that the republican alternatives are anything to cheer about, though.
removing the state borders would be a good start

It would be nice to be able to drive into New Hampshire without having pass through border patrol.
That's not what he's taking about, knucklehead.

Right now, if you live in, say, New York, you're prohibited by law from getting your insurance from a provider in Virginia.

It would be nice to be able to drive into New Hampshire without having pass through border patrol.

Right now, if you live in, say, New York, you're prohibited by law from getting your insurance from a provider in Virginia.
he knows that

he's just jokin

Other than Ron Paul's plan, please name the Republican health care plan and provide links to them. It will be difficult because there are NONE! Put your links where your mouth is.​

health_care_07.jpg

Last edited:
Ron Paul's plan is one....That's more than none, Crayon Boy.

Premise and myth.....
mythbusters-busted-spray.png

Of course, the dumbass is also an entire page behind with his ignorant, "I'm not hearin' nothin'" question. Only a true genius asks a question multiple posts AFTER it's already been answered in detail.

FUCK!

Does that mean I'll still need a cavity search everytime I want to go to North Conway for some tax-free shopping?

Those NH fuckers perform the exam with both of their hands on your back!

Forum List

Back