What is the republican health care plan?

Derek_Plumber

Rookie
May 20, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
bandaid.jpg

Is this the Republican Plan for health care. Just put a Band Aid on it, and maybe it will go away.​

Last edited:
Ron Paul is a Republican so it's a Republican plan.

If Ron Paul is a Republican then how come he didn't get the nomination from his party? He easily had the best ideas out of the lot of candidates. Is it maybe because nationally, his ideas don't exactly jive with Republicans? :eusa_eh:

I know you're a Libertarian by the way Kevin, so I know you're not trying to defend the GOP here or something.

Ron Paul is a Republican so it's a Republican plan.

If Ron Paul is a Republican then how come he didn't get the nomination from his party? He easily had the best ideas out of the lot of candidates. Is it maybe because nationally, his ideas don't exactly jive with Republicans? :eusa_eh:

I know you're a Libertarian by the way Kevin, so I know you're not trying to defend the GOP here or something.

Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee didn't get the nomination from the Republican Party either, but they're still members of the party. I agree that he had the best ideas and I agree that his ideas don't jive with a lot of Republicans, but he is still a member of the party. The Republican Party isn't just the party of conservatives, there are plenty of Libertarians that are Republicans as well.

He's a Republican,I voted for him during the primary as well as in November, he was on the Louisiana ballot.

Technically he wasn't "running" as a Republican for the general election in Louisiana, he was the candidate of the Louisiana Taxpayers Party. Though he also wasn't technically running at all, it was simply supporters that took their own initiative and added him to the ballot.

The OP is a false premise that assumes that the government needs to be involved in health care.
Just another liberal looking for the nanny government to take care of him.

He's a Republican,I voted for him during the primary as well as in November, he was on the Louisiana ballot.

Technically he wasn't "running" as a Republican for the general election in Louisiana, he was the candidate of the Louisiana Taxpayers Party. Though he also wasn't technically running at all, it was simply supporters that took their own initiative and added him to the ballot.

I know, it's just feels good to say I voted FOR him instead of against Obama :cool:

It's a good thing that cartoon is such a perspective of reality, otherwise stupid people would want government involvement in their health care decisions. :eusa_whistle:

Oh boy, more use of cartoons instead of thinking for oneself.
Good thing you have cartoons to think for you, otherwise you might be lost.

^^^^^^^^^

And when a con can't come up with a good response to a posted cartoon it looks kind of like that.

Forum List

Back