What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

And who is pushing it?

Does anyone really believe that the Republicans want to help Americans get good health insurance?

Kill the Bill? that failed. Now Gut the Bill?
Did I miss something? Did the republicans take over the senate yet? I thought Dirty Harry was still running it.

The GOP had to control the Senate to put forth a bill? The House? Even Senate Republicans could have told us what they have to offer?

And who is pushing it?

Does anyone really believe that the Republicans want to help Americans get good health insurance?

Did I miss something? Did the republicans take over the senate yet? I thought Dirty Harry was still running it.

The GOP had to control the Senate to put forth a bill? The House? Even Senate Republicans could have told us what they have to offer?
The GOP put forth bills the Senate (Harry) is sitting on hundreds of them. More particularly the House voted 54 times on amendments to ACA, Harry's not letting much of what comes out of the house to even get into debate.

Last edited:
And who is pushing it?

The GOP put forth bills the Senate (Harry) is sitting on hundreds of them. More particularly the House voted 54 times on amendments to ACA, Harry's not letting much of what comes out of the house to even get into debate.

Amend the PPACA in what way? :rofl:

please, stop being a disingenuous tool :lol:

And who is pushing it?

Read for yourself.

The House has voted 54 times in four years on Obamacare. Here 8217 s the full list. - The Washington Post

Read for yourself.

The House has voted 54 times in four years on Obamacare. Here 8217 s the full list. - The Washington Post

All meant to kill or gut the law. That's their alternative? geesh

Read for yourself.

Well what is the democrat alternative to this POS?

Read for yourself.

Well what is the democrat alternative to this POS?

Give them the House and Senate back and we'll see

:ahole-1:

I'm beginning to wonder if Repubs even have an alternative :eusa_think: :doubt:
Yeah cause personal responsibility, liberty, and capitalism has never worked.
good non-answer assswipe. Care to try again? What specific plan has Republicorp drawn-up to keep people from having to lose their house when they go to the hospital for any length of time?
Why the HELL SHOULD I HAVE TO BUY A HOUSE FOR YOU?

good non-answer assswipe. Care to try again? What specific plan has Republicorp drawn-up to keep people from having to lose their house when they go to the hospital for any length of time?
another non-answer :thup:

You were already paying for people w/o insurance going to the ER shit stain. It was a "stealth tax" you dupe.

You really don't know much about the issue now do you?

so again, I ask you for the 3rd time shit stain: What is the GObP's alternative plan to address the uninsured and consequential escalating premiums for people who do?

Never mind you rw hive mind assclown.

You won't see much. The vested interests in the Republican party are just as beholden to the insurance industry as the Democrats are. At most they'll rearrange a few things and pretend they've done something. But they'll keep the corporatist core of ACA in place.

And who is pushing it?

Yes, and they have said it for years--but you and all your liberal friends never listened.

1. Insurance companies being able to cross state lines--bringing in more competition, thereby lowering premiums.
2 . Small business being able to group together to get the same lower rates as large corporations get, thereby making it affordable to cover employees that work for small business.
3. Tort reform

Sure sounds a hell of a lot better than what's going on today--doesn't it--:lol:

1. Insurance companies being able to cross state lines--bringing in more competition, thereby lowering premiums.
Well that would mean that Insurance would come under Federal jurisdiction and taking power away from the states. How does that go down in the GOP.

2 . Small business being able to group together to get the same lower rates as large corporations get, thereby making it affordable to cover employees that work for small business.
What did you think Obamacare was.

3. Tort reform
Red Herring.

Yes, and they have said it for years--but you and all your liberal friends never listened.

3. Tort reform

Sure sounds a hell of a lot better than what's going on today--doesn't it--:lol:

Well that would mean that Insurance would come under Federal jurisdiction and taking power away from the states. How does that go down in the GOP.

Probably poorly for some. But it's using the Commerce Clause as it was actually intended - to prevent states from erecting barriers to trade.
What did you think Obamacare was.

An insurance industry bailout.
3. Tort reform
Red Herring.

Agreed.

Last edited:

You were already paying for people w/o insurance going to the ER shit stain. It was a "stealth tax" you dupe.

so again, I ask you for the 3rd time shit stain: What is the GObP's alternative plan to address the uninsured and consequential escalating premiums for people who do?

You are a moron. The alternative to the current situation is to go back to the good old days when people were responsible for their bills. The reason the costs went up is you morons that let people get shit for free, thus passing their bills to paying customers

I dropped out of this thread some time ago for this reason:

Conservatives have repeatedly posted links to where the House has passed and sent numerous bills to the Senate seeking to overhaul portions of a very bad piece of legislation.

The Obamabots here totally ignore those posts and continue their uninformed, pre-programmed, and inane posts.

Trying to inform the brainwashed is a total waste of time!

Maybe you need to do some research before you make some bullshit statement like you made.
Ever check out the bankruptcy rate of corporations and the wealthy.
Who is left holding the bill for those morons? Think about that.

You are a moron. The alternative to the current situation is to go back to the good old days when people were responsible for their bills. The reason the costs went up is you morons that let people get shit for free, thus passing their bills to paying customers

ROFL "the good 'ol days when HC ate up 17% of GDP and people were forced into bankruptcy after a stay in the hospital industrial insurance complex? THOSE "good 'ol days" shit stain?

Medical bills prompt more than 60 percent of U.S. bankruptcies - CNN.com

why do you people hate America & Americans?

Forum List

Back